Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to this article if M&H split it's likely that Archie would remain in the US. I think we all know why Meghan took him abroad at the earliest opportunity with no intention that he should ever come back to the UK.

No offense to little Archie (as he is but a pawn) but why the hell should the British people continue to pay for him til he's an adult?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Chatting with Lady C(olin Campbell) - Meghan's Pregnancy, Camilla & Mark Shand, Lady Glenconner

'Do you think Meghan was faking her pregnancy?' is one of the questions.... ;):coffee:

Lady C's answer includes this choice phrase: 'the whole issue of Meghan's pregnancy is a legal minefield for anyone who wishes to address it straightforwardly.......' but she says just buy her book.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chatting with Lady C(olin Campbell) - Meghan's Pregnancy, Camilla & Mark Shand, Lady Glenconner

'Do you think Meghan was faking her pregnancy?' is one of the questions.... ;):coffee:

Lady C's answer includes this choice phrase: 'the whole issue of Meghan's pregnancy is a legal minefield for anyone who wishes to address it straightforwardly.......' but she says just buy her book.
I love Colin but she is a very savvy woman who has a book to flog so she's not going to tell all or noone will buy the book.think she has to be careful and couldn't just come out with it and say she used a surrogate.she has to go round the forest for the word count,bless her

Reactions: 15
According to this article if M&H split it's likely that Archie would remain in the US. I think we all know why Meghan took him abroad at the earliest opportunity with no intention that he should ever come back to the UK.
We have a child in our family in that situation. One British parent, one parent from another non-American country, got married and had their child in America, got divorced and now both parents and child all stuck in America until the child is 18 because neither parent will give the other permission to move with the child back to their home country.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can't help feeling sorry for that poor baby.

Just noticing that the normal Megz PR machine hasn't spammed us with 16 ridiculous articles on her Famous Friends, mansion move plans, glittering career, and Zoom calls with The Queen...

They normally turn up like clockwork in the afternoon. What's up in HarkleLand?

• Sad
Reactions: 18

I really don’t understand why the couldn’t just say we used a “gestational host” or whatever the term is! Really, its no biggie these days, I can’t quite get my head around M turning down a title, total opposite to her desire to hang on everything Royal

Reactions: 12
I hope Freda can mass produce those bananas, we may all need one thrown to us at some stage😍

The being asked to go video

Sorry to go off topic, but just thought this a beautiful set of photos of Wills and Kate

The last one, she is one sexy muthafukka 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I know off topic, but I have to share my excitement.......this Sunday is Father's Day here in the US. And we bought my husband a salt gun to shoot flies, horse flies, and our dinosaur sized mosquitos. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas......

Wondering if a salt gun would work on SluggySmeg?! 🤔🤪

Anyways........Meghan and Harry are STILL what @freda19 says!!! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I know off topic, but I have to share my excitement.......this Sunday is Father's Day here in the US. And we bought my husband a salt gun to shoot flies, horse flies, and our dinosaur sized mosquitos. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas......

Is it true that your mosquitoes are so big they hang out in gangs and carry baseball bats? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have finally got round to watching Channel 5’s ‘William and Kate into the Future’ programme.
The saddest, saddest thing for me is watching the wonderful, natural, fun relationship Harry has with both of them.
All ruined because he married ‘in haste’ (and stupidity)

*had

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

I was lookinng at those a couple of months ago. No idea why :unsure: duck but I'm weird.
They aint cheap for all the novelty use we'd get out of one this side of the pond, but yeah, I could see you guys getting great fun with it over there.
He'll love it.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bit premature, but the next thread could be called” Harry and Meghan : A pair of what Freda says”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

No offense to little Archie (as he is but a pawn) but why the hell should the British people continue to pay for him til he's an adult?
She's one savvy woman (MM)

Reactions: 8
Sussex squad troll Kate

Why the hell are a bunch of ignorant tossers on social media being quoted by the paper? Who cares what they think?
I'm sick of newspapers using bleeping Twitter as a source of news. As Freda says it's full of cunts and woke brain dead morons trying to out do each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.