Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I know off topic, but I have to share my excitement.......this Sunday is Father's Day here in the US. And we bought my husband a salt gun to shoot flies, horse flies, and our dinosaur sized mosquitos. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas......

Wondering if a salt gun would work on SluggySmeg?! 🤔🤪

Anyways........Meghan and Harry are STILL what @freda19 says!!! ❤
I recall one of my neighbours as a teenager got shot in the arse with a bullet from a pepper gun when he was stealing watercress from the guy’s property. He said his butt cheek stung for years after. Didn’t know there were salt guns too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just tried to post in forum business but apparently I don’t have enough privilege, anyone know how I can contact Admin? I can’t find anything on the site.
You could try pressing the ‘Report’ at the bottom left of your post and fill in the report form with your query. Might work.

Reactions: 8
I recall one of my neighbours as a teenager got shot in the arse with a bullet from a pepper gun when he was stealing watercress from the guy’s property. He said his butt cheek stung for years after. Didn’t know there were salt guns too.
Didn’t Deadly Viper Budd shoot the Bride with a salt gun in Kill Bill 2? That would sting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to this article if M&H split it's likely that Archie would remain in the US. I think we all know why Meghan took him abroad at the earliest opportunity with no intention that he should ever come back to the UK.

No offense to little Archie (as he is but a pawn) but why the hell should the British people continue to pay for him til he's an adult?
I think the Queen will have already taken advise on this. It seems it used to be until the child turned 18 but now it's 16. Although I feel as a grand grandchild of the Sovereign who is born in the UK and then consequently taken out of the Country especially when the paternal father is present and then he later wants to return. I'm sure Liz will get around this when she absolutely has to. !!!!

Reactions: 14
Is it true that your mosquitoes are so big they hang out in gangs and carry baseball bats? 🤪
Pretty much!!!!!
1592423256020.gif

yes, and the stories in the reviews are heeeeeelarious!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have finally got round to watching Channel 5’s ‘William and Kate into the Future’ programme.
The saddest, saddest thing for me is watching the wonderful, natural, fun relationship Harry has with both of them.
All ruined because he married ‘in haste’ (and stupidity)

*had
OMG don't get me started on this one..this was how those three were for the last ten years before she came on the scene. It's so disgusting how his head has been turned by her. My brothers and sisters and all my in laws are like this..ribbing each other and joking and he's ruined it all . Stupid idiot..Kate loves him she was soooo sweet with him....and protective. ..sorry. ..😨 rant over 😆

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sussex squad troll Kate

What right have they got to even class the murkletroyd in the same context as Kate . She's been in the Royal limelight for 5 minutes and thinks she can now call the shots....Go away you sad little slapper. Look for your next fix cos we aren't listening 🙋😈😂

Reactions: 25
1) Archie was born in UK, not USA. 2) They don't have a marital home in the US. They have a loaned holiday home at best - they have NO claim to that house at all. Their marital home, cannily, is still Frogmore. Well played Gangan, well played.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
1) Archie was born in UK, not USA. 2) They don't have a marital home in the US. They have a loaned holiday home at best - they have NO claim to that house at all. Their marital home, cannily, is still Frogmore. Well played Gangan, well played.
Yes you're right. As long as his marital home is here in the UK and as a married couple they took Archie to the US fully expecting to return at some point. Which is why the Queen gave them time to reconsider etc....I may be wrong but I feel like Liz has tied this up with a tight little bow now. She knows exactly what the next moves are and she's covered them all .....yes yes yes ...haha ..ignore me . I've just convinced myself😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This might be interesting. From twatter.
TP is toronto papers. I wonder what they mean re the RF.

Dripdrop

We have nothing to do with any FB group. The TPs are silent for 2 reasons: (1) MM is completely irrelevant and gone. Not worth wasting time on her. (2) important things are going on in the RF. TP will be back next month with news.

editing to add that dripdrop is quite a rabbit hole and too far fetched for my taste.

Not sure if this was posted earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Has The Artist Formerly Known As Prince Harry sorted out any kind of US visa yet, as otherwise he must be hitting the 90 day maximum stay by now? Certainly normal people don't get any kind of automatic US visa or residency just by marrying a US citizen any more, they have to apply for a family visa or similar. Or has Trump just given him a visa simply because he's ex-royal?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.