Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone thinking of entering the competition below? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ™„
Oh, @freda19 please enter. Use the pic after the Marines concert where they’re in the car and she looks furious and he spaced out. Say your fave thing about them is that they’re a pair of shameless c*nts. We’ll all β€˜like’ it, you’ll win and get the prize. The bonus is that all of the sugars will be mightily peeved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Has The Artist Formerly Known As Prince Harry sorted out any kind of US visa yet, as otherwise he must be hitting the 90 day maximum stay by now? Certainly normal people don't get any kind of automatic US visa or residency just by marrying a US citizen any more, they have to apply for a family visa or similar. Or has Trump just given him a visa simply because he's ex-royal?
Just imagine if he were deported though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That is honestly the oddest competition.....just why?! And the #trueroyalty - HA as if!!! True royalty don't bugger off the first chance they get after taking millions of pounds of tax payers money and doing naff all in return despite labeling themselves WORKING royals - where was the work?!
Meanwhile you have Wills and Kate who have just stepped up their game and been brilliant throughout this all Coronavirus tit show. Whereas what have H&M done?!

At the risk of continuing off-topic slugs are all about the easy life
So a bit like Harry and Meghan then πŸ˜„ x

Petition to stop funding the Harkles started by Yankee Wally.😁

Come on everyone do your duty and sign. πŸ–‹πŸ–Š
I've just signed βœ” 😊 x

Not got many slugs the birds are doing a good job clearing them
I have a few hangers on lodging for free in the greenhouse one looks a bit grey ,one is sitting on a pot the other keeps changing colour
🐌🐌🐌 Theses are not snails they are squatting slugs πŸ˜‚
Hangers on....Meghan and Harry πŸ˜„
Changing colour..Meghan trying to look Caucasian πŸ˜„

Lodging for free ..Harry and Meghan πŸ˜„

One looks abit grey...Harry's t-shirt 🀒

Squatting...Harry and Meghan πŸ˜„

So they Harry and Meghan's of the slug world 🀭 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I really don’t understand why the couldn’t just say we used a β€œgestational host” or whatever the term is! Really, its no biggie these days, I can’t quite get my head around M turning down a title, total opposite to her desire to hang on everything Royal
She didn't turn down a title if they used a surrogate because unless she carried the child he cannot have a title or be in the line of succession

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just read that article - is there anything this pair don't duck up, ANYTHING?? I mean seriously, I wouldn't even employ this pair to sweep the streets, they'd probably get themselves run over!
Remember the engagement interview," I want to hit the ground running " Yeah, straight in to a brick wall. Everything turns to :poop:

In that Express story about the Kate zoom interview the comments section was great." Meghan fans are probably the same people who were running around tearing down statues last week."

Last edited:
  • Haha
This was what I was referring to in an earlier post. Harry Markled suggests it might be deliberate to kick it into the long grass as they/she never had any intention of creating something together.
Yep, HarryMarkled's theory is that they are trying to look busy and business oriented so people think they're worth taking a punt on or supporting when in reality they're sitting on their fat arses guzzling every freebie they can hoover up their greedy snouts.

Not sure if it says in that article but they also changed legal guys on that mid stream, which is a very odd thing to do in such a process and will delay things more with the new guys trying to get up to speed on the matter they've taken on. Maybe that's another delaying tactic they are using because if they get the OK then they'll have to actually do something, as in use the thing they applied for or at least explain it's purpose. But they don't have a fucken clue what they are doing. :ROFLMAO:
It's totally smeggy, she's aware that the Clinton foundation has been raking in money hand over fist and she'll have convinced thicko haribo that just bopping up with a "Foundation" bearing a royal-ish connected name is a licence to print your own money. It's another bandwagon she's trying to hop on, but just like the BLM thing she's been too slow off the mark because people are wising up to those foundations and she's erased any physical signs of her black heritage visually and is therefore not visibly black enough and certainly not vocal enough to be of any great note in the BLM stuff.

Just imagine if he were deported though.
Or if the Donald put him in with the other locked up illegals, sleeping on the floor and barely surviving , much less thriving.
We'll need to send bananas with loving messages. Smeggy has hers already done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So a bit like Harry and Meghan then πŸ˜„ x

I've just signed βœ” 😊 x

Hangers on....Meghan and Harry πŸ˜„
Changing colour..Meghan trying to look Caucasian πŸ˜„

Lodging for free ..Harry and Meghan πŸ˜„

One looks abit grey...Harry's t-shirt 🀒

Squatting...Harry and Meghan πŸ˜„

So they Harry and Meghan's of the slug world 🀭 x
They're all about that "Slug Life"..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She didn't turn down a title if they used a surrogate because unless she carried the child he cannot have a title or be in the line of succession
I think Lady C covered that neatly without actually saying outright "They used a surrogate so he can't have a title".
I think the child is theirs, but was cooked in an 'oven' other than hers.
It's so bizarre that she could have been a poster woman for women who struggle to carry a child, for whatever reason, and people would have been sympathetic to that, but she chose to play stupid games of secrecy instead. She's missed the boat again because even if she admits to using a surrogate at this point people will be pissed off at all the lies fed to them in her efforts to control the narrative on the birth. There's not a doubt in my mind that whatever method they used Brenda (and therefore others) will be fully aware of every step they took ... every single step ... and smeggy's personal history and that's why the child has no title, because the palace was prepared and had checked out what was possible and not possible re a royal surrogate baby. I think haribo and smeggy bounced in asap with their "we don't want him to have a title" to avoid embarrassing questions.
Also haribo said often that he wanted a football team of kids and yet now he's towing the smeggy party line pretending just one is all he wants. It was clearly a very complicated process achieving archiedoll and I doubt they'll do that again now that smeggy's future is secured with the one child they've produced.
Come to think of it, the whole pregnancy stuff (if a surrogate was used) will grate on haribo and he'll not like the RF most certainly knowing such deeply personal stuff. So maybe that's one of the reasons he is distancing himself from his family, to avoid discussion about it or an accidental comment that lets the cat out of the bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.