Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
evening all...one thing to look out for in this video which I didn’t pick up on until I read someone else’s comment in the original post...look after she gets up how many times she pops her left hand into her pocket ..and deffo on the 3rd occasion appears to press something....an inflation button perhaps 😄
YES!! I saw the whole hand in pocket thing!!

Reactions: 10

Baguette

VIP Member
"Street Games" is the latest charity to be used and then spat out by Meghan. We had the "mercy mission" to the womens' charity on Vancouver Island, then the food charity in LA, now this. Not forgetting the fake graduation video for Immaculate Heart. UTTERLY SHAMELESS!!
They remind me of those high street charity chuggers - just in it for the cash n' clicks. Shameless is about right.

So this is weird. Harper Collins have commissioned another biography of Megz...

The new title's synopsis explains: “Meghan Misunderstood is a pioneering book that sets the record straight on the most talked about, unfairly vilified and misrepresented woman in the world.” ....

HarperCollins imprint HQ is also publishing a Harry and Meghan biography, Finding Freedom by Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand, in August.

Interesting that the Meghan-only version drops in November. ETA Ah yes. So she can merch the book at the Remembrance Day Service at the Cenotaph. Vile.

• Wow
  • Haha

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
Bet the Canadians are delighted at this waste of money...

Did they leave on January 19 then, or are there more bills to come?
Yes cos they didn't officially leave till 1st April,always thought the q had a great sense of irony...April Fools day.so...wherever they were,Canada, USA,under a rock,in psychiatry hospital,sofa surfing,private jet,etc,someone else except them was paying and still are🙈

• Haha

Norbs

VIP Member
Murky meg has retweeted a rather disturbing first engagement video on twitter. . When they think t.he camera isn’t rolling the lovey dovey goes out of the window!

In the comments someone has posted W&K’s engagement interview with Tom Bradby. It’s so sweet and sincere.

• Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
I would be very surprised if he is the UK..he usually goes to Botswana for a holiday, aka Rehab to kick coke...he will need serious therapy after the mess he has made of his life over the last 3 years.
Botswana is for rehab? Is this some kind of open secret?

Because it is the first time I hear about it. Which doesn't say much, I've never read the British tabloids, or any other, but for the odd magazine at the dentist twice a year.

• Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
Still no Father’s Day post from Meghan Markle?!?! Looks odd. Something is going off 🤔
I wonder why you think this is a sign for anything. They haven't done any social media since Megxit. How would they do a fathers day post?

Nannyto2

VIP Member
If you want to control the snail level in specific parts of your garden or shed, put out a shallow dish of beer at dusk. The next morning you will likely have a dish full of drowned slugs. Tip it out and the birds and hedgehogs will chow down on the remains. I do this while tasty treats like strawberries are there and the bugs definitely prefer the beer.

Bonus Is you can drink the rest of the beer whilst catching up on H&M.
But do the birds and hedgehogs then start singing with a slur wobbling about in a state of
drunkenness 🤭

I vary between believing that he is an unaware dupe and thinking that he does know and is complicit with all her deceptions. I'm not sure how she could cover up her true age as it would be difficult to pull off in the UK but American laws are different to ours so perhaps it is possible to do this in the US?

For example he may have no idea about some stuff, maybe like the clothing scam she pulled with Jessica ripping off the royal family. I'm only saying that because most men have no idea what their partners really spend on clothes and have little interest. That sort of thing would be easy to hide from him, however some of her other scams must be obvious to him. If we accept that she was using a moonbump for her pregnancy there's no way that he couldn't know about that.

Maybe she said sorry Hazbalks Mary is our of bounds while I carry the next possible heir to the throne
Harry “Oh mega what that buzzing sound”
Megs “just my electric toothbrush”

I wonder what happened to him that has led to this obvious lack of consideration for his family and thinly disguised disdain for the British public.
He obviously doesn't give a shit about all the money spent on them for so little work and his sense of entitlement is quite disgusting.
If we accept that she was using a moonbump for her pregnancy there's no way that he couldn't know about that.

Maybe she said sorry Hazbalks Mary is out of bounds while I carry the next possible heir to the throne
Harry “Oh megs what that buzzing sound”
Megs “just my electric toothbrush”:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I don’t think Meg will get anywhere near the White House. they’ve got a thin skinned delusional narc in there at the moment and it’s not working out so good.
I doubt they’ll want to go there again.

Campagne

VIP Member
Well hello 👋🏼
Been away a week or so...this isn't Shannon Airport so I didn't announce my departure unlike the Ginge and Cringe 🤔🙃 but actually just returned to work, but missed you guys!....some more than others 😉
Anyway....
Anyone see the BBC posting this? The girl is good and has lip synced so many politicians and yet they choose this one 🧐*

*rubs hands in glee

anyway, hope to sit on my far back side and gorge on the last thread to catch up.
Hope everyone remains safe and well and the Sussex BS detectors remain firmly in tact 💪🏻👊🏻✊🏼
Wallace 🐾 x
Tweet is unavailable....

• Sad
  • Wow

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Interesting comments in this one. Someone that knew m previously

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
What happens if they're coming back and they're gonna SAS style rescue Archie doll and bring him to safety? So he can she his gangan

• Haha