Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Team JCM

VIP Member
I wouldn't take this article too seriously. It seems to be clickbait. They won't come back so soon. And it will be him alone anyway.

In case of a divorce she won't get a dime of his money, only what Brenda and C cough up. But if they stay in the States everything he gets is half hers. Which means in case PoW gives him a loan on his inheritance, half of it would go to Ms coffers. And then some more from B+C and childsupport for A.

Now do the math and come to the same conclusion M came from the start. H in GB, poor sucker on an allowance. H in USofA meal ticket for quite a while, even if she sends him packing. And she won't until she has a mansion and some millions to provide for her till some poor old, very old and a bit batty, sod will make her Ms Superrich.

Court case will cost a fortune and I am not sure MylittlePony is relevant. If LCC is right, all the proof needed to throw M out with the bathwater is already there. And I am fairly sure she knows what she says, because she is very precise in this matter. In other matters she was skirting it so masterfully you just knew what was NOT being said, was what she wanted to say. But regarding the case she is crystal clear. Ah, and it is said twice if I remember correctly. Or even thrice?

I was having such a party, when I read it. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🍸🍾
Oh i know, one can dream tho🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

freda19

VIP Member
This might be interesting. From twatter.
TP is toronto papers. I wonder what they mean re the RF.

Dripdrop

We have nothing to do with any FB group. The TPs are silent for 2 reasons: (1) MM is completely irrelevant and gone. Not worth wasting time on her. (2) important things are going on in the RF. TP will be back next month with news.

editing to add that dripdrop is quite a rabbit hole and too far fetched for my taste.

Not sure if this was posted earlier.

Last edited:

Ponponpon

VIP Member
Proof finally. Murky Meg is here. Saying: "Seeing as it's already been shared" and it has been shared here.
I think she means in the post she's posted a screenshot of..

ETA - though I'd love Murky Meg to read here. 👋 if you do!

Melodybear

She’s received offers to host her own daytime talk show

despite her perceived “A list status”, Hollywood basically thinks she’s Tricia.

Thing is, Harry can always go back to his old life, and the few years with his crazy bitch first wife will just be a footnote in history.

Wheréas she will always be known as the crazy / narc / grifter who was once married to a Prince. She had a negligible profile before her marriage so the last couple of years have defined her and will be as high as she will ever go. She’s well on the decline.

Harry by comparison, although Currently slumming it and looking like an idiot at her side has been globally famous since his birth due to his family and superśtar mother. He will bounce back.
Tricia? MM is more like Jeremy Kyle...well one of his guests anyway

I read that before. I wonder if her claiming to be a lawyer in the grab below has any connection to all that legal stuff re evictions and getting posession of grandpa Ragland's house (the one smeggy falsely(?) included in her net worth).

What’s the 37? Her age when she was Engleson?

Last edited:
  • Wow

MANDATORY

VIP Member
[QUOTE="AurelieR, post: 1587956, member: 6322
William and Catherine on their visit to Los Angeles in 2011. Meghan Markle would die for a reception like this. She missed the memo... not even cast as a super hero in a Marvel film would she be received like this.... She threw her Royal allure away, if she ever had it in the first place.

[/QUOTE]
Omg makes me so proud of them, ,, Harry what the fuck are you doing with the rancid ratbag when you had your choice of anyone and you chose that ???? Long time to be punished for this mistake, you're an idiot and Mustafa is a parasite .
And NO for all you people out there who want to class that as a racist comment, Mustafa Megan is the biggest parasite who must af a pretty big narcissistic head on her shoulder to take on the UK and our Royal Family,,,,Dickhead !

Last edited:
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Sorry...only just seen this.

I wasn’t being prickly...I just thought people might be pissed off going over ground from several threads ago. Just a reassurance that I wasn’t expecting that. No barb intended in the slightest.
Oh good, I was hoping you weren't. Glad I misread things. 🤗

Poppea, have mercy 😂 I've just got up, had my coffee, brain not quite engaged yet....but you're telling me I'm middle-aged 😂😂😂 (I'm slightly older than Megz, or so I think anyway!). Harsh awakening, I'm still 25 in my head...
Aren't we all darling, aren't we all. :m

There’s been a documentary on the Harkles on French TV.
il watch it on catch up later and report back!
Excellent. I hope they massacre them. (not literally obviously).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
:m:m:m:m:m:m
:m🧚‍♂️
OMG.
Who knew? (Apparently most of you all ;) )
Thank you!

It does seem like something big is on the horizon...

You know, give me a lovely house in the UK, tell me I do not ever need to worry about money again, make me Princess Guy (my husband’s name) and I would be the happiest of women.
Never knew!

• Heart
  • Haha

Falkor

VIP Member
That’s not the easiest way at all. He’s married to a US citizen, it’s easy, I did it. The INS just need marriage details and proof you reside together. He will get a 2 year residency permit and green card and then after that can become a permanent resident and apply for citizenship. I doubt they need to present documentary evidence, it’s there for all to see.
Of course it is - sorry, I had a momentary senior moment and thought she was Canadian!