Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
I don't think that she's pregnant there, it's just the cut of the dress. Who's the guy she's with?

The rumours that she had a child previously go back to when she was young possibly a teenager, not in recent years.
Isn't that model Oliver Cheshire? Pixie Lott's fiance?

@Baguette, did you watch? Just wondered what the content was like? Supportive or not?
I thought it was very Meghan-centric (Harry was just 'there') and basically came over as the official narrative according to M&H. So in that sense, pro M&H as the glamour new 'young couple', tea with the Queen, HM liked her, modernising the monarchy etc. Some of the talking heads were more cautious, so it gave the appearance of being balanced whilst actually nodding through much of their PR, if you know what I mean.

The only bit that got follow up headlines in the French press was Angela Levin, who was one of the talking heads, repeating her claim that Haz refused to ask MM to sign a pre-nup.

ETA From Angela's book Harry Conversations with the Prince

..A source told 'Life & Style' magazine that Meghan was hurt 'that it would even cross the Queen's mind that she could have an ulterior motive for marrying Harry'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

MrGreen

Ok I know off topic, but I have to share my excitement.......this Sunday is Father's Day here in the US. And we bought my husband a salt gun to shoot flies, horse flies, and our dinosaur sized mosquitos. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas......

Wondering if a salt gun would work on SluggySmeg?! 🤔🤪

Anyways........Meghan and Harry are STILL what @freda19 says!!! ❤
I recall one of my neighbours as a teenager got shot in the arse with a bullet from a pepper gun when he was stealing watercress from the guy’s property. He said his butt cheek stung for years after. Didn’t know there were salt guns too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Lilykins

VIP Member
I’ve been reading the Harry Markled blog about all the slapdash dealings around the Archewell foundation trademarking etc being deliberate rather than shoddy. I always wondered why they haven’t created a social media platform of any sort given their thirst for publicity. They certainly have (deranged) fans desperate for a platform and G&C need it too. They have 11.1 million followers on an Instagram account they don’t use, that they could easily just change the name of and have a huge ready made platform. I’m now wondering if Smeg is controlling the ‘business plan’ and the lack of movement is because she is ultimately planning on swooping in and taking it for herself once she’s ditched him. The archewell stuff seems to indicate either unbelievably shoddy work or it being a ‘front’, a pretence of a plan when Smeg has actually no intention of setting anything up with him. All the Sussex Royal trademarked stuff was when she thought he was her cash cow and therefore a useful ‘sleeping partner’. Now he’s just useless and she’s patiently eyeing up the 11 million followers to steal for herself and he’s too stupid to see it coming. Otherwise why not create something from it for the pair of them? Why not create a twitter account? Why leave it there stagnating?
Yeah I'm surprised why they have as yet to set up any social media presence seeing as they are desperate for any kind of attention and following. Perhaps they are waiting for what they deem the ultimate time for ultimate publicity.

Reactions: 10

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Hope they are not going to use the Queen as an excuse to go back. She would just make trouble and try and muck up Kates life.

• Sick

freda19

VIP Member
Harry is hardly the person you’d trust to bring some sandwiches to your picnic though is he?
(Virtual or not.)
Perhaps a vegan hot dog? Has the same flaccid look he’s developed from living in the cellar.
View attachment 154785
You called haribo flaccid. :eek:

*Giggles like a 13yr old*.

Probably true though these days.

• Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
Although she got her definitions wrong at the beginning, Fame Vixen always has an interesting perspective

• Heart

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
I think Lady C covered that neatly without actually saying outright "They used a surrogate so he can't have a title".
I think the child is theirs, but was cooked in an 'oven' other than hers.
It's so bizarre that she could have been a poster woman for women who struggle to carry a child, for whatever reason, and people would have been sympathetic to that, but she chose to play stupid games of secrecy instead. She's missed the boat again because even if she admits to using a surrogate at this point people will be pissed off at all the lies fed to them in her efforts to control the narrative on the birth. There's not a doubt in my mind that whatever method they used Brenda (and therefore others) will be fully aware of every step they took ... every single step ... and smeggy's personal history and that's why the child has no title, because the palace was prepared and had checked out what was possible and not possible re a royal surrogate baby. I think haribo and smeggy bounced in asap with their "we don't want him to have a title" to avoid embarrassing questions.
Also haribo said often that he wanted a football team of kids and yet now he's towing the smeggy party line pretending just one is all he wants. It was clearly a very complicated process achieving archiedoll and I doubt they'll do that again now that smeggy's future is secured with the one child they've produced.
Come to think of it, the whole pregnancy stuff (if a surrogate was used) will grate on haribo and he'll not like the RF most certainly knowing such deeply personal stuff. So maybe that's one of the reasons he is distancing himself from his family, to avoid discussion about it or an accidental comment that lets the cat out of the bag.

When Harry finally sees the light (dim) and leaves Megatron he'll meet a lovely lady. They fall head over heels for each other, get married and she deliver a baby...will Harry deny that child a title then (just to "protect" Archie)?

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
The little mushrooms are in the part where you write x
I've added a snapshot below..

Click on the smiley face in the top boarder and an image of different emojis show, the little mushroom is in there lol 😊

Let me know if you need anymore help 🙂 x
:m:love: YESSS!!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼 (it's totally dancing to my music channel 😂😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
Oh FFS, I lost BOTH my parents within 15 months, albeit as an adult but even the undertaker said I was too young to have lost them both. I still grieve for them and it's still painful to think about, but it's not something I drag up at every available opportunity. Diana will have been dead for 23 years in August and I really think Harry should stop going on about her death and move on, will he still be raking it all over when he's 90?? It's not healthy to still be so fixated on Diana's death all these years later, if he really can't move on then he needs professional help. Mind you, he's so bloody stubborn I doubt he'd accept it.

Ooooh vicar, I hope the book hasn't been buggering you Poppea!!! 🤣🤣🤣

"Looking for business"?? said the duchess .... errr, businesswoman to the man in the Merc on the London Road. 😉😉😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh, no!!! I am tired and sick, but this is a major blunder even for me.

But then, it does fit the yachting theme, doesn't it? 🤭🤭

• Haha

margaretta

VIP Member
When Harry finally sees the light (dim) and leaves Megatron he'll meet a lovely lady. They fall head over heels for each other, get married and she deliver a baby...will Harry deny that child a title then (just to "protect" Archie)?
I was just thinking the same.
I reckon he will meet someone else and have a handful of sproglets.
The slimmed down royal family of the time will probably not give titles to them but I could see him sacrificing Archie (even going as far as to declare he wasn’t a participant) if the titles were important to him.
But Harry hates the limelight so no titles is probably favourite.

Campagne

VIP Member
  • Sad
  • Angry

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Yes exactly. It's one thing to do charitable things like supporting poor orphans but it's something entirely different to ally with political groups like BLM. Many people will fall to see this as they will buy into the respecting and wanting equality part, ignoring the fact that there are activists within that movement who want to do things like defund the police.

I'm quite concerned that the organisation I work for has sent round emails in support of this organisation lecturing us about white privilege because it's full of people who feel guilty. If i brought up the question of them wanting to defund the police at work I would be in hot water.

Meghan and Harry must be brought to heel by the royal family or they should lose their titles and on going funding. Charles should let Harry have his inheritance and tell him that is the end of it with nothing more forthcoming.

If he did that Meghan would soon lose interest in the ginger twunt then swoop in to grab half (or as much as she could get) in a divorce. I actually don't care if she escapes with half of his money as it would serve him right.
I bet she is having a special corset made to smuggle the stolen I mean borrowed royal jewels
Say they were lost
And then put in a claim under a fake insurance policy
Or replace them like her ring with Argos look a
And sell the real stuff When the coast is clear to a underground dealer ( no not someone who deals in London tube trains) 😁

• Haha

acca00

Chatty Member
They've found another poor naive charity to use for their PR and then toss aside. When will these charities learn to disassociate themselves from the Finding Freebies grifters. You only have to look at the comments to see that any hint of association with Smegs and Hazard is highly toxic.

Oh and YET AGAIN how is this sort of letter the actions of a couple who fervently claimed they wanted to back away from the spotlight? Pair of absolute liars as well as chancers and grifters.

"Street Games" is the latest charity to be used and then spat out by Meghan. We had the "mercy mission" to the womens' charity on Vancouver Island, then the food charity in LA, now this. Not forgetting the fake graduation video for Immaculate Heart. UTTERLY SHAMELESS!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

Yacht Girl Games
Posted for a bit of a laugh, this guy is well bitchy 😼 My favourite part is the photo of Meghan in the morning before she puts her makeup on 😁

• Haha