Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so revealing that Meghan's sole focus in life is her public image. Everything she does is to protect/enhance how she is perceived. She wrote the letter to her father - always intended for public consumption. Then the charity visit. Then the fake graduation video. Now immediately leaking to the press that she is "mortified" about Jessica. I think privately she is just an empty shell - there is nothing there. It's quite frightening.
Ironic that she is so focussed on having a positive image - sheā€™s created the opposite. It isnā€™t just the politically right that dislike her in the UK now... I have spoken to very left leaning friends and family who cannot stand her. She talks about doing good but when someone who is so focussed on their image does so many hypocritical things... their efforts of ā€˜good doingā€™ are severely overshadowed and people donā€™t trust her at all! I genuinely think she has a very poor image in the UK. And most people just arenā€™t interested enough to express their views online and i donā€™t think its about her modernising the royal family - people can take modernisation and do embrace it... if done with patience, integrity and transparency. She has been like a bull in a china shop and people can spot the insincerity a mile off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It will be interesting if Smeg goes any darker in complexion given the events that are occurring at the moment cos up to now she has tried to cover up any features that wouldn't make her suitable for blending in.she has done her best to conceal any part of her that wouldnt "fit in"and seems to pick her image depending on how it would suit her circumstances at the time.
its getting now as though I'm scared to write anything incase I offend anyone and their dogšŸ™Š
this is what it's come to and it's worrying I feel I have to apologize for where I was born and the colour of my parents.
and to cap it all...everything's gone boldšŸ™Š

Fi
xed it ..yayyyyy.apologies everyone....
Can't be left alone with anything...trusted with nothing...as my mam used to sayšŸ˜šŸ™ˆ
The positive is I can emphasize my writing,...god help you all nowšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
They are still what Freda saysā¤šŸ˜˜šŸ¤—

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Heā€˜s also a monumental hypocrite. Another thing that tells us we have a way to go is the ridiculous and spiteful assertion that ANY criticism of a person with a bit of extra melanin MUST be ā€œracismā€....and you, Scobie, you putty faced twit, do that all the bleeping time. So how about YOU do better?

Besides which - it was Markle herself that inserted herself into the story by getting her ā€œfriendā€ to tell the Mail that she was mortified. Forget that, did you, Scobie?
Absolutely!!
Scooby is going to give himself whiplash with 180 degree turns like this...

He's going to be busy doing a search and replace in 'Finding Freebies' for 'soulmate, gal pal and best friend for life Jessica' with 'that privileged white woman'
Grrrrr... It was MLP who dragged Smeg into it when she tried to apologise and referred to her close friendship with her and all the racism she has had to deal with, not other people just making this tit up to be vindictive!!

Heā€˜s also a monumental hypocrite. Another thing that tells us we have a way to go is the ridiculous and spiteful assertion that ANY criticism of a person with a bit of extra melanin MUST be ā€œracismā€....and you, Scobie, you putty faced twit, do that all the bleeping time. So how about YOU do better?

Besides which - it was Markle herself that inserted herself into the story by getting her ā€œfriendā€ to tell the Mail that she was mortified. Forget that, did you, Scobie?
Absolutely!! Smeg then continues to insert herself into the story. That bunch are just forever shifting blame. Not a single ounce of accountability anywhere... Of course, it's the plebs who are too stupid to see what's true.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]
I seem to remember there being some talk of them just turning up & gatecrashing PCs birthday garden party. That they werenā€™t meant to be there, they gatecrashed an investiture last time they were here, so it wouldnā€™t be above them

The overshadowing can see that given her incessant need to make everything about her. LCCā€™s talks about her being bored & wanting to leave, if thatā€™s so then surely it must have been said loudly enough for people to hear, and IMHO that alone would have mortified C&C & anyone else who heard it, because itā€™s just not done.

They definitely werenā€™t expecting to be asked to leave though :LOL:
What I don't understand is that if they did gatecrash, then:
1. Harry knows his place, why would he start "performing" when he doesn't want or have to?
2. Why weren't they told to bugger off inside, rather than go to the steps, have the initial fanfare and then mingle amongst the gathering?
3. Why were they allowed into Bucks Palace when they resided at Kensington at the time?

Reactions: 7
I disagree with that article. It was indeed a stupid disagreement spat between two twats so far up their own arses they use "my followers" as a way of judging if someone is of note. Both "influencer" twats. Unfortunately for MLP (but lucky for us) it occurred during the present craziness and it was therefore a gift that Sasha was going to take and run with till her Jimmy Choos wore out.
It was as far from a huge incident as it could be. It was a stupid girlie spat where one influencer tried to guilt the other into speaking up for something and was told to duck off and mildly threatened with legal action and some bitching to companies.(Very wrong, but that's the one upmanship world they occupy).
Had this happened pre George Floyd it would have been just another handbags at dawn wavy armed witch fight.
I can't be arsed with dickheads dramatising it as if it was anything other than two witches throwing shade at each other hoping to be top dog.
Agree!! Stupid, but not racist in any way, Sasha knew she can use it to her advantage at the moment...my eyes have been rolling sooo hard over the last few days, with all those celebrities falling over each other in the race to keep themselves "relevant and employable", as somebody put it - must be exhausting. (And just to make it clear - skin colour shouldn't make any difference in how we treat a person, nor should we be forced to shut up because of it - but the current disruption, vandalism, witch-hunt and grovelling is not the right way to get there).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
[/QUOTE
ponponpon
1. Harry knows his place, why would he start "performing" when he doesn't want or have to?
2. Why weren't they told to bugger off inside, rather than go to the steps, have the initial fanfare and then mingle amongst the gathering?
3. Why were they allowed into Bucks Palace when they resided at Kensington at the time?
I read that William was to have made the speech but for some reason couldnā€™t so Harry was pulled in to do it.
( Which would figure as he was obviously not prepared so might have even been the very speech that William would have done)
I presume they were then expected to leave for Charles to be star of the show but Meghan decided to mingle.

Reactions: 6
I really dont know and this is pure speculation but I think I read somewhere Prince Charles invited Meghan to accompany him to an important event. She agreed. Not only did she not attend but she did not call ahead to Prince Charles to say she was not going. It would not be surprising that she just turned up at his birthday party to make it all about her, and PC was offended at her lack of manners and sent her packing.

Reactions: 8

1. No, he does not. If he did, not only would he not allow his wife to step in front of him, but he would not participate in her shennanigans on top of it.

2. No, they weren't. I already posted the photo of them looking royally pissed in their car.

3. They were in BP because they had business there. Remember, they didn't have their own team anymore and they were not allowed to use the Cambrigdes. Thus BP. Also I can't quite follow why you think they aren't allowed into the BP.

Watch from 1:57m. He is enableing her. They both obviously disobey a direct order from PoW, she tries to get ahead of Kate and it takes TWO courtiers to throw them out of the room.

ETA correct time

Note the first comment. Looks like Yankee Wally is in our midst. ;-)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to add re the garden party on PCā€™s birthday - William had gone instead to the service to honour the victims of the Manchester bombings.

Reactions: 18
@Poppea Yes you are right about Harry enabling Meghan's behaviour. It's something I've found very puzzling. Of course he wants to support his wife but it would be more helpful if he guided her. It's telling that he obviously doesn't care

Perhaps he was tired of having to trail around after the old folks.šŸ˜

Reactions: 13
I disagree with that article. It was indeed a stupid disagreement spat between two twats so far up their own arses they use "my followers" as a way of judging if someone is of note. Both "influencer" twats. Unfortunately for MLP (but lucky for us) it occurred during the present craziness and it was therefore a gift that Sasha was going to take and run with till her Jimmy Choos wore out.
It was as far from a huge incident as it could be. It was a stupid girlie spat where one influencer tried to guilt the other into speaking up for something and was told to duck off and mildly threatened with legal action and some bitching to companies.(Very wrong, but that's the one upmanship world they occupy).
Had this happened pre George Floyd it would have been just another handbags at dawn wavy armed witch fight.
I can't be arsed with dickheads dramatising it as if it was anything other than two witches throwing shade at each other hoping to be top dog.
It was a disagreement, between 2 influencers; but Jessica wields more power than Sasha due to her white privilege. Jessica publicly apologised; but privately said she was going to sue Sasha.
With the background of BLM protests; Sasha had the confidence to call out Jessica on her two facedness.

She cannot be a poster girl when it's obvious she has always considered herself caucasian and used any and all benefits this afforded her. It's a matter of record and obvious in her appearance and life choices.All white sorority (when a black one was available) listing herself as caucasian on her acting resumƩ, slimming her nose,messing with her hair etc. I mean ever seen her with corn rows ? Maybe as a small child, but otherwise no.For something like that, being a leader or figurehead on a bandwagon, you need to be pristine and have pitiful stories of how downtrodden you've been. Smeggy has none of that.
ā€˜Bout time for Megz to start rocking a ā€˜Fro or dreads.

Reactions: 11
Let's see if we hear anything from Torontopaper, though they haven't posted anything since the 6th of may.

Reactions: 15
1. No, he does not. If he did, not only would he not allow his wife to step in front of him, but he would not participate in her shennanigans on top of it.

2. No, they weren't. I already posted the photo of them looking royally pissed in their car.

3. They were in BP because they had business there. Remember, they didn't have their own team anymore and they were not allowed to use the Cambrigdes. Thus BP. Also I can't quite follow why you think they aren't allowed into the BP.

Watch from 1:57m. He is enableing her. They both obviously disobey a direct order from PoW, she tries to get ahead of Kate and it takes TWO courtiers to throw them out of the room.

ETA correct time
Iā€™ve seen this clip quite a few times.
Itā€™s obvious that the Harkles are being held back; the Queens black equerry arrives almost at a run to stop Harry.
However Iā€™m not really sure why they arenā€™t allowed to look at the stuff on the table....

Reactions: 11

ETA correct time

Note the first comment. Looks like Yankee Wally is in our midst. ;-)
Harry does enable her, but he still knows the rules of order.
Re 2 - that wasn't the point I made.

As for BP - wherever their offices were, they've been very vocal throughout they prefer being at Windsor. It makes no sense they were allowed to gate crash as is claimed, given the numerous staff and the royals themselves have the opportunity to tell them to bugger off too.

I'm not interested in changing anyone's viewpoints, but trying to understand why those views are held. It's not one I agree with based on what's been said about this topic by anyone.

I read that William was to have made the speech but for some reason couldnā€™t so Harry was pulled in to do it.
( Which would figure as he was obviously not prepared so might have even been the very speech that William would have done)
I presume they were then expected to leave for Charles to be star of the show but Meghan decided to mingle.
That makes more sense, tha gatecrashing. So just the mingle part was out of their remit.

Iā€™ve seen this clip quite a few times.
Itā€™s obvious that the Harkles are being held back; the Queens black equerry arrives almost at a run to stop Harry.
However Iā€™m not really sure why they arenā€™t allowed to look at the stuff on the table....
Yep I've seen the clip several times too. I think the stuff on the table is specifically related to the role of Prince of Wales, a role Harry will never have, hence why it's just Queeny, Charles, Wills and their partners.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thread Title

Meghan and Harry: We're Ex-Royalty with no Loyalty
Very interesting, especially this bit,
Then, of course, there are those who say that Doria could not become a social worker as a felon. Have you actually looked into California laws? They are such a strange state. They have the most lax laws ever. In the state of California, only clinical social workers need to be licensed.
In California, individuals with BSW and MSW degrees can be employed as social workers without holding a social work license.
Social Work License Requirements in California

Of course, there would be arrest records, correct? Several years ago, Indiana started a program designed to aid felons with non-violent charges to get them expunged from their records. They found that recidivism rates decreased and unemployment rates declined. California, following Indianaā€™s lead, embraced the program. Today, thousands of people with criminal records have had them literally disappear from databases as a result.

That was always a sticking point in the prison claims for me ... surely there would be arrest records on file somewhere?
But it seems they can be expunged for non violent crimes like her tax evasion.
Lady C was careful not to go there re Doria's background or personal life in her book - but does say that she was away for 'long stretches of time'......

On Lady C's most recent YouTube, she talks at length about the targeting of her young friend Prince Leo and his family (by Megz's team although she phrases it carefully). She goes on to say that she chose not to focus on Doria in the book so doesn't see why Prince Leo and his family should be subject to attacks....

Make of that what you want!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Harry does enable her, but he still knows the rules of order.
Re 2 - that wasn't the point I made.

As for BP - wherever their offices were, they've been very vocal throughout they prefer being at Windsor. It makes no sense they were allowed to gate crash as is claimed, given the numerous staff and the royals themselves have the opportunity to tell them to bugger off too.

Thread Title

Meghan and Harry: We're Ex-Royalty with no Loyalty

Lady C was careful not to go there re Doria's background or personal life in her book - but does say that she was away for 'long stretches of time'......

On Lady C's most recent YouTube, she talks at length about the targeting of her young friend Prince Leo and his family (by Megz's team although she phrases it carefully). She goes on to say that she chose not to focus on Doria in the book so doesn't see why Prince Leo and his family should be subject to attacks....

Make of that what you want!
She said in another video she won't say if it is or isn't true that D. was in jail, as it would not be her place to talk about it. And then she says in polite society if someone has served their time one would not talk about it furthermore.

She actually makes it very clear that D. did time. She just doesn't say or write it. And how could she, if the records were expunched. She can only say or put in writing things she has proof of. She won't be able to proof it, so she does a very fine dance telling by not telling.

And she says her book is about M+H, not anyone else, so she won't discuss D.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep, haven't questioned that and concurred it happened...! The garden party is what I questioned, which was on a different day about 10 months prior.
Ok. I just do not understand your question then šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.