Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MLP is dumped.
Meghan dumped her father; and her best friend from when she was 2 years old.
The only interesting thing about the breakdown of this friendship is a potential tell all book by Jessica.

Being a member of the RF is less cool for Meghan than being a high profile WoC.
Her Next bloke will have to be an influential black man.
A BOOK . We can dream ! 🙏😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
MLP is dumped because MM said, " Friends reflect friends ". That's why you got on so well in the first place, you pair of chancers.
Birds of a feather crash and burn together :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Everything she says & does basically!

But the garden party where she announced she was bored & wanted to

Then there was this!

edit to add link
I watched the gif five times or so in a row, my imagination then thinks of it as when she touches his back to pass, there is a button on his back that make him goes limp for the few seconds she has to pass him, then his back to normal lol 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a bit confused still, why were they suddenly told to leave the garden party (where she wore the spaceship hat). Was it because someone overheard her saying she was bored? Just seems odd that they were in the middle of meeting people and suddenly a courrier pulls them aside and Charles speaks to Harry and Harry doesn’t seem surprised? Almost like he knew beforehand he was only going to be there a short while?

Reactions: 18
I’m a bit confused still, why were they suddenly told to leave the garden party (where she wore the spaceship hat). Was it because someone overheard her saying she was bored? Just seems odd that they were in the middle of meeting people and suddenly a courrier pulls them aside and Charles speaks to Harry and Harry doesn’t seem surprised? Almost like he knew beforehand he was only going to be there a short while?
Were they actually invited to the garden party portion of the celebrations , though? I don’t know, but maybe they had to be told, oy, chutney, times up. Or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems like the only thing left that Meghan could try for next is the Illuminati (if of course, by some chance there IS an Illuminati, 👁) but if she tried to get in they would most likely tell her to push off. The Illuminati chooses you, you don’t choose them, kinda like Disney...oopsie Megs, screwed that one up a treat...😫.
Oh dear, LOL, Scientology, anyone? 👽🌋🛸 Hey, she could gate crash The Celebrity Centre wearing her spaceship hat and a t shirt that says I BELIEVE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Our resident sleuths reckon she was overheard saying "This is boring H, can we go now?" or WTTE.
There's video of Chas and Cam not looking too happy and leaving early and a courtier herds the clearly confused Harkles back toward the house rather than to the cars with chas & Cam.
As well as MM being bored at this event - wasn't she seen poking her tongue out at Camilla behind her back?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
As well as MM being bored at this event - wasn't she seen poking her tongue out at Camilla behind her back?
Wow! What a bleeping child! This witch is pulling stunts like she's a 5 year old. I just pray to God my little pony takes meghan along for the ride to irrelevancy on her recent fall from grace

Reactions: 17
Seems like the only thing left that Meghan could try for next is the Illuminati (if of course, by some chance there IS an Illuminati, 👁) but if she tried to get in they would most likely tell her to push off. The Illuminati chooses you, you don’t choose them, kinda like Disney...oopsie Megs, screwed that one up a treat...😫.
Oh dear, LOL, Scientology, anyone? 👽🌋🛸 Hey, she could gate crash The Celebrity Centre wearing her spaceship hat and a t shirt that says I BELIEVE
Maybe Tom Cruise will jump on couches over her with Oprah 😂😂😂😂

I found these two pics of MeAgainMoo🐄 -

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Maybe Meghan just thought if she and Harry was liked/loved enough, the public would demand that they would replace W & K as next in line after Charles?
When she realized that it's never going to happen, and that it's not how it works, she packed all of her bags (with her shadily acquired clothes) and rushed off (with sweaty pits;) ).

I wonder what LCC thinks about the recent developments in the markle saga?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dunno. If she dumps him too soon he'll top himself.
Sorry to be so brutal but that's what I believe.
At the moment he's still bleep struck and in awe of her business acumen (stop laughing at the back🤪). He still thinks she's hot tit. For sure there'll be creeping doubts nagging at his lonely brain cell these days, but he'll push them aside because he's given up so much for this.
But being haribo he will at some point go " duck this tit, I want my polo horses and my pretty uniforms and my lovely purdy shotguns and my trips to Africa." and he'll just switch off from her. He has that same knack she has, that ability to disconnect from people in a heartbeat, like he's done with his family. Very creepy. Then he'll be ready mentally to break from her. I don't even think archiedoll will hold him back, he'll be off and leave gangan to sort out the custody tit because he knows she will.
But at the moment a break up would kill him.
I think you might be right there, I'm not sure he's ready. These cunts are powerful manipulators.

• Haha
I know, when I read the LCC explanation I was baffled. Until then I thought they had to leave because of her inappropriate tongue poking. There is a picture in the Sun of it. You have to scroll down to see it. Also some very interesting comments in hindsight.

And then there is the video of them being shooed out. Watch Camilla doing a hand shoo at them at 0:36s. And even more important you can clearly hear. Not now, there are cameras. Aha. Got you there. And I think this says it all. The press wanted us to believe they were leaving early for their honeymoon trip.

I have seen divorcees looking more happy being stuck together in a car. Honeymoon, my ass.

tumblr_p98369jof91xpn99lo1_1280.png

I find this an interesting answer to the question

• Wow
  • Heart
I know, when I read the LCC explanation I was baffled. Until then I thought they had to leave because of her inappropriate tongue poking. There is a picture in the Sun of it. You have to scroll down to see it. Also some very interesting comments in hindsight.

And then there is the video of them being shooed out. Watch Camilla doing a hand shoo at them at 0:36s. And even more important you can clearly hear. Not now, there are cameras. Aha. Got you there. And I think this says it all. The press wanted us to believe they were leaving early for their honeymoon trip.

I have seen divorcees looking more happy being stuck together in a car. Honeymoon, my ass.

View attachment 152951
She dropped that gift like she was holding dog poo😂 I couldn't hear the bit about cameras might listen with headphones. Very odd that they were approached and left so abruptly.

Reactions: 15
Meghan has now ghosted her BFF Jessica!!

True to form. Totally predictable. She's been Markled!!!!!!

I AM LOVING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My little Pony has been shipped off to the glue factory!
To be honest dropping your best friend over a social media row stinks in my view. I wouldn't do that to a good friend.

I don't suppose that Jessica is necessarily racist probably she's just a rather spoiled arrogant and ignorant person who believes in her own superiority (over everyone whatever colour they are).

Still Meghan chose her as her best friend so they must have something in common. If she drops Jessica it won't make Meghan look any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.