Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she says & does basically!

But the garden party where she announced she was bored & wanted to leave. I think that may have got back to C&C and that’s why they were removed. It won’t have gone down well

Then there was this!

edit to add link
Whoa, I hadn't realised she'd stepped in front of haribo like that on the same day. No wonder Camilla was pissed off ... she probably turned around to say something to haribo (who by royal protocol should have been directly behind her) and found herself facing fuckface and her stupid mega watt hollywood grin.:mad:

ETA If you get the "not available" message on the second clip then open it in a new window (right click) and it will work that way. Well it did for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think this thing with MLP is going to be very big,..bigger than even her forehead🙈🙊..I know,couldn't resist,sue me😁
Our Smeg may have to jump before she is pushed and quick cos if she stays quiet,her would be future employers will think she condones her friends actions so Smeg will be blacklisted,(Freudian slip,there🙊)...and if she puts pony out to grass(on a roll here,folks🙊)...then it's curtains for the court case and she will lose not only the one friend she has,but loads of cash that she can't afford to waste...not to mention the secrets that could surface....
Talk about karma biting her on Kim Kardashians biggest feature!!!
This is going to be better than watching your favourite box sets back to back till 2021❤while eating copious amounts of junk food and not putting a pound on in weight 😁👌
❤😘🤗

Nearly forgot...been to maccy ds today and had a big Mac.i may never get to heaven,but Jesus,that came close....❤👌
Little things that make my life worth living....don't judge🙈😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Whoa, I hadn't realised she'd stepped in front of haribo like that on the same day. No wonder Camilla was pissed off ... she probably turned around to say something to haribo (who by royal protocol should have been directly behind her) and found herself facing fuckface and her stupid mega watt hollywood grin.:mad:

ETA If you get the "not available" message on the second clip then open it in a new window (right click) and it will work that way. Well it did for me.
I hadn’t realised it was the same day either until just now, when it clicked same outfit! :LOL:

Reactions: 15
I think this thing with MLP is going to be very big,..bigger than even her forehead🙈🙊..I know,couldn't resist,sue me😁
Our Smeg may have to jump before she is pushed and quick cos if she stays quiet,her would be future employers will think she condones her friends actions so Smeg will be blacklisted,(Freudian slip,there🙊)...and if she puts pony out to grass(on a roll here,folks🙊)...then it's curtains for the court case and she will lose not only the one friend she has,but loads of cash that she can't afford to waste...not to mention the secrets that could surface....
Talk about karma biting her on Kim Kardashians biggest feature!!!
This is going to be better than watching your favourite box sets back to back till 2021❤while eating copious amounts of junk food and not putting a pound on in weight 😁👌
❤😘🤗

Nearly forgot...been to maccy ds today and had a big Mac.i may never get to heaven,but Jesus,that came close....❤👌
Little things that make my life worth living....don't judge🙈😘
This episode has utterly totally fucked up smeggy big time. Whatever way she reacts she loses.
If she supports her bandwagon mates MLP will be pissed at her, even if she pretends not to be.
If she supports MLP then the bandwagon drivers and her fellow passengers will be pissed off at her and NOT pretend otherwise.
If she says nothing everyone will be pissed at her for their own reasons PLUS, huge plus, people will be saying she's a hypocrite after wailing "the only wrong thing to say is to say nothing." She cannot abide by that mantra and she is so so so fucked.
She won't even be able to talk it through with haribo because he's too thick to comprehend the nuances involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hadn’t realised it was the same day either until just now, when it clicked same outfit! :LOL:
They don't call me eagle eyed Freda for nothing.
Well they don't call me that at all, but that bleeping white soup plate/flying saucer on her head was a dead giveaway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hehehe....My Little Pony has been well and truly Markled!

Scooby Doo - you're next!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Karma MLP 🙌 I think Jessica and Meghan ganged up on Kate over the tights for the bridesmaids #tightgate Where there was trouble for Kate MLP was always lurking in the background. Her contacts/friends in the media. Jessica is over party!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Smeg says one thing in public and will hatch a plot with the pony in private.
Why???
Secrets
Future jobs
Court case witness
Money
We will all believe her cos she is such a good actress and has a borrowed Oscar,cos she never lies...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Here's the link to that DM article
When I first read MLPs first phoney apology and reference to her BFF, I imagined that Smeg would have encouraged and advised her to apologise and to name drop her, thinking it would be the answer to both their problems... especially since she now wants to identify as a proud black lady/woman of colour/biracial (whatever it might be today - but definitely not Caucasian). It was a way to get her name out there and to serve as a reminder to everyone about her commitment to BLM.
Little did she know though that the Pony was was busy firing off texts behind the scenes too. I'm intrigued to see how this pans out. Surely, MLP is one of the infamous 5?
They must both have soooo much tit on eachother. ☕🍿

Reactions: 23
I think Smeg says one thing in public and will hatch a plot with the pony in private.
Why???
Secrets
Future jobs
Court case witness
Money
We will all believe her cos she is such a good actress and has a borrowed Oscar,cos she never lies...
Funny you should say that:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They don't call me eagle eyed Freda for nothing.
Well they don't call me that at all, but that bleeping white soup plate/flying saucer on her head was a dead giveaway.
I can't get the thought out of my mind, of Meegain with a flying saucer sweet(you know the ones with sherbet inside) stuck on her head 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.