Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry comes out of this bad as well. Not just MLP. The racist video of him is all over twitter. Plus the old photos of him wearing the swastika armband that appeared in The Sun. This is Meghan's get out marriage card. Then all will be blamed on his family. This is going to get so messy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Harry comes out of this bad as well. Not just MLP. The racist video of him is all over twitter. Plus the old photos of him wearing the swastika armband that appeared in The Sun. This is Meghan's get out marriage card. Then all will be blamed on his family. This is going to get so messy.
I truly hope she dumps H, he won't come to his senses until they're separated

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That racist family which pays all the bills....?
unfortunately I don’t think it will be that straightforward.
Ill be interested to see where Harry spends his summer holidays

Reactions: 15
She hardly gets to spend like a Princess though. After the divorce she can spend like a queen. 👑

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nobody gives a tit about Harry anymore, Meghan will realise this and drop him
Why does his head looked so .... s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d??? Wonder if Smeg has had him on the rack in that dungeon??

Hopefully on Ur-anus having a really vigorous colonic to wash all the crap out of him. 💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha! That last ego filled sentence “ i hope you will all continue to hold me accountable” oh my bleeping days 🤮 like we give a tit and will be all spending our time ensuring that my little pony is up to speed on being a good person? Good grief, what a bleeping twit.
🤣 🤣
Must remember to add 'make sure Jessica isn't making a tit of herself' to my to-do list!

• Haha
❤ I totally understand, it's very overwhelming for sure.
I've started reading Proust, my goal is to finish the "In search for lost time" suite and I must say it's a great distraction from the outside world.
Whereas I’m just eating lots of madeleines and spending too much time on here.
Has she nicked that neck scarf bow thing from a giant teddy bear 😁 x
Never have I ever seen a stylist who so consistently dresses so badly and is so lacking in style. Her No. 1 client, Megsy, was also an unholy sartorial mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Tyler house right now! MM must be seething. Her plans of world domination crashing down.

• Haha

So glad the mean girls are being taken down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.