Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you said many, as per my post. There are millions of black fathers in the world. To suggest 'many' of them go to jail is a sweeping generalisation and totally misrepresentative regardless of what statistics you share.
You mean the post you've edited after I had posted my answer?

Also you took my reply to another post out of context and by doing so you misepresented a quick and more importent, already finished exchange with one other poster for the sole pupose of accusing me of diverting the thread. When actually you did with your actions.

Reactions: 4
@cosmo girl lol...But we cannot really use the word Mary in the context of Meghan...as on the Craig Ferguson show she clearly gives the impression she was totally hairless and Craig commented the body of a dolphin!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You mean the post you've edited after I had posted my answer?

Also you took my reply to another post out of context and by doing so you misepresented a quick and more importent, already finished exchange with one other poster for the sole pupose of accusing me of diverting the thread. When actually you did with your actions.
I edited to add 'apologies if I am mistaken', incase I actually was mistaken in my reading, lest you be upset. I didn't edit it to take away credence from your post, you did that all by yourself. Your comment is on an open board and anyone can reply. It strikes me as inappropriate as already mentioned along with other deleted posts today.

Rerouting back to the topic and onwards...

Surprised they didn't record themselves calling/zooming/facetiming/skyping, and getting it out there - "Look at us, aren't we great! Look, we love him the most cuz we want all the world to see!"
Seriously can't get over the damn press release - a friggin press release, that they were planning to call him!! Like WHO does that?!?! Oh right, Smedgey and her wedgey do. ๐Ÿ™„

Exactly, not that they had called and had a chat which would have been unnecessary anyway, but an announcement of their plan to make a phone call!

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a post removed too. Thought this was a discussion place for adults, and we'd left that tit behind on MN..............:mad:

Reactions: 9
That's what my sister told my nephew a Mary was :ROFLMAO: going back some years now. When my mums friend Mary visted. My nephews face was very confused ๐Ÿ˜‚
Same here. My youngest called her bits her Mary because it needed a name for reference and I didn't want to get too technical with a little girl. When my sister called her newborn Angela Mary my daughter was mighty perplexed. Thank duck they just use the angela bit now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Lincoln34 I am glad I didnt answer first...where I am from Mary is your Foof...as in Hairy Mary...lol.
Thanks to all for insights!! I did google but it came up with soo many variants. I finally asked my teenaged kids who just rolled their eyes and said I was a boomer and a Karen. Have checked. Not a Karen :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Letter from Prince Harry to African Parks :
"We are currently living through an extinction crisis, and now a global pandemic that has shaken us to our core and brought the world to a standstill. On the extinction crisis the science is clear: we have perhaps a decade to course correct before we lock in our fate. On this pandemic, while much is still unknown, some evidence suggests that the virus' origins may be linked to our exploitation of nature. The gravity of these challenges is coming to light, but we must not be paralysed by them."

Does anyone else think that this is rather out of order? I agree with the main part regarding protecting nature as much as we can, but Haribo is making a bit of an assumption here about Covid19 what the hell does he mean?

Thanks to all for insights!! I did google but it came up with soo many variants. I finally asked my teenaged kids who just rolled their eyes and said I was a boomer and a Karen. Have checked. Not a Karen :cry:
The bloody cheek of them! ๐Ÿ˜Š

The slang dictionary says: 'Karen is a mocking slang term for an entitled, obnoxious, middle-aged white woman. Especially as featured in memes, Karen is generally stereotyped as having a blonde bob haircut, asking to speak to retail and restaurant managers to voice complaints or make demands, and being a nagging, often divorced mother from Generation X.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.