Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many copies ginge & cringe have on pre order!

OMG One million preorders is insane!

I had a theory that the one day 'publication glitch' that let a few of us grab a copy might actually be a clever viral marketing plan...

ETA: Not sure I believe this as the publisher would normally be shouting this from the rooftops....

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Meghan will probably be spinning it for all its worth. "it's just because everyone loves us and is soooooo interested in us H"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Do you think The Harkles (Ok, let's say Meghan) has a checklist of everyone that she believes has ever slighted her and she has vowed to get revenge on each and every one of them?
I honestly believe she has. It's so weird - if it was me, I would want to walk away, head held high and make something of myself on my own terms - that would be the best sort of revenge.
Petty sniping and baiting must take up so much headspace - you can never move forward!
This 100%. We all hold grudges, that's natural but for your own sanity you need to put a limit on it and move on. It's very unhealthy and the person you hold the grudge against probably never gives you or the event surrounding the grudge a second thought. Yes it's great dreaming of revenge, no doubt about it, and fuming is fine for a while but draw a line under it mentally. I'm not saying forgive, but set it aside and at some point karma will kick in and you can laugh at them.
Having said all that wokey psycho babble shite :m, I'm still holding a grudge over that pair of cunts blowing my hard earned on their shite wedding and that fugly sofa cover beige dress. My grudge is in a wee box I've tucked away but every so often I open it and swear at it and then I feel better and put it away again. Plus Mrs Karma has played a blinder pissing on their cornflakes to the point that everything they get involved in becomes a pile of dog poop so she's my ally. And us witches on here help ease my grudge-itis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wonder how many copies ginge & cringe have on pre order!

I hope its a better read than "Becoming Michelle Obama" which i found was tediously boring up to the point she met Barack,it improved slightly then but defo a thumbs down from me 👎. Im sure Lady CC will be far more entertaining😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think The Harkles (Ok, let's say Meghan) has a checklist of everyone that she believes has ever slighted her and she has vowed to get revenge on each and every one of them?
That! LCC said she never forgets even the tiniest (in MMs perception) slight and gets back at them with a vengeance.

ETA: Not sure I believe this as the publisher would normally be shouting this from the rooftops....
No need to involve the publisher, you can find out on the Amazon website. I forgot how to do it, but it is possible.

I will resist.

I will resist.

I will resist.

Oh duck it ... I think he's too tan for her taste.
Well, at least a laudable effort was made ;)

Im sure Lady CC will be far more entertaining😉
Takes a while, it is not very entertaining in the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The book pre-orders made me smile, because it wasn’t that long since Scobie Doo was making mountains out of the fact his book was number 1 in the charts - forgetting to mention it was Biographies & Memoirs of Royalty, but not so much in any of the others.

I have to admit to shaking my head when LCC goes on about how well dressed she is! I can’t make up my mind if she is taking the piss or just wanted to say something positive,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly believe she has. It's so weird - if it was me, I would want to walk away, head held high and make something of myself on my own terms - that would be the best sort of revenge.
Petty sniping and baiting must take up so much headspace - you can never move forward!
A list??? She has a full-blown database, with the tiniest of details....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think LCC has an amazing memory and won't forget any slight whatsoever...maybe she's a secret narc,or one of those wonderful ppl you can ask to read a list of 100 words,memorise them and recite them back...it's a great talent,..
ATM I'm lucky if I can go into a room and remember what I went in for,but that's menopause for you🙈
I think Smeg is a definite elephant(,she must be cos she knows what they think cos she told us in film)..cos she will remember everything and what she forgets goes in a diary for reference.if I was her,(there by the GOG I'm not but I would have made a better job of it 😁)I'd be worried about all the other ppls lists who she has shafted and climbed over in her life,who have all clubbed together to give her a big karma gift wrapped in a bow.
I don't think the universe lets you upset that many ppl and not get its own back.
She may think she's the best narc in the world but everyone meets their match.shes always just that bit too late in all she does...h instead of W,the departure rug pulled from under her before she was ready,the tiara,dis ring,the cheap moon bump and the slut drop,the age thing...she has told so many lies she's forgot what she said to start with,oh and don't forget the wrong mansion with the public footpath next to it🤣and the blinds that everyone can see through🤣
It's all worked out rather well up to now 🙈🤣🤣🤣
❤🤗😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The book pre-orders made me smile, because it wasn’t that long since Scobie Doo was making mountains out of the fact his book was number 1 in the charts - forgetting to mention it was Biographies & Memoirs of Royalty, but not so much in any of the others.

I have to admit to shaking my head when LCC goes on about how well dressed she is! I can’t make up my mind if she is taking the piss or just wanted to say something positive,
She does lead with niceties before she goes straight for the throat. My guess'd be she says it, because everyone said it and she doesn't want to look spiteful. She would know too much about clothes to cincerly think the Duchess of Mess well dressed, wouldn't she?

I think LCC has an amazing memory and won't forget any slight whatsoever...maybe she's a secret narc,or one of those wonderful ppl you can ask to read a list of 100 words,memorise them and recite them back...it's a great talent,..
I am not sure if you misread me. I meant LCC says MM never forgets.

LCC has an incredible memory. She knows not only everyone and their mother but their ancestry back to William the Conquerer AND how much they do have in their vaults, which jewellry they own and who said what to whom at soandsos cocktail party back in 1975. And what they wore at the occasion. It is quite baffling and awe inspiring. However, it is very tiring if you don't know the folks she is talking about. And I couldn't care less whose great-great-great-aunty once stood on the foot of somebodyelses great-great-grandfather on the maternal side.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

At first I thought they meant she was sunbathing to make sure she looks more of a WoC than she really is but the second photo is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.