Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a programme on Monaco (escapism!). They have no paparazzi and all cameras, drones etc have to be authorised. Why didnt H&M live there? Oh wait...she doesn't want that much privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cunts. But then again the celebs are adults and if they can't see they're being used then they need to give their heads a wobble.
Much as I despise the witch that is smeggy I think she has been ambushed on this one. She's staying in a black celeb's home rent free ... arranged by Oprah (or one of her mates) ... and has enjoyed feeding thinly veiled royal/brit racism stories to the press through her mates. Time to pay the piper. Quid pro quo. I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine etc etc.
That's not to say she won't enjoy it once she gets all her little ducks in a row regarding her stories of growing up on the mean streets of Compton and gets to share a stage with some big names, but I think she'd have prefered to edge into the debate more gently and subtly rather than being dropped in it with a big splash by those who manipulate these tragic events for their own ends.
Haribo must be shitting bricks. Where does he fit into this? He can hardly claim to be lily white (no pun intended) when he has dressed as a nazi and helped pilot military choppers that gunned down the natives in Afghanistan.
I'll bet Harry does dump bricks, he's such an anus. Probably where all his moral fibre has gone, churned in his guts into great big lumpy brick shits. Talk about pummeling the porcelain. 💩💩💩💩

Mo5 you should have a look at BBC's Gary Tank Commander.

Does the link with that engagement ring look like the same stone but in a different setting , or a different stone altogether.
MM thinks it went to Garrards, it was probably switched at Elizabeth Dukes at Argos.
Harry you fool, you should have given her a Glasgow kiss .....

I wonder if it's done on purpose.if you look at some of the outfits before Smeg met Harry🙈she looked really good,designer clothes ,lovely hair ...then post Harry,she just seemed to just look like a bag of 💩tied up.the wife usually waits for a few years into the marriage to let it all go,not just after the 3rd date🤪 and normal 🤪ppl don't have a half a million pound clothing budget to help them.
I wonder if there are no mirrors in the house....maybe she's a vampire...cos she's certainly sucked the ,ahem,life out of h,along with other stuff she must be good at from her yachting days,.. ohh matron!!
Anyway,I'd have sacked the designers straightaway,they probably dislike her as well.
Life's a bit.ch especially if you are one like her.
❤😘🤗
Wonder if her next venture will be bringing out a super-sucker to rival Dyson, she could call it the Sussex Sux Deluxe. Comes with a bag of tools to fit all crevices. 🤯🤯🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll bet Harry does dump bricks, he's such an anus. Probably where all his moral fibre has gone, churned in his guts into great big lumpy brick shits. Talk about pummeling the porcelain. 💩💩💩💩

Harry you fool, you should have given her a Glasgow kiss .....

Wonder if her next venture will be bringing out a super-sucker to rival Dyson, she could call it the Sussex Sux Deluxe. Comes with a bag of tools to fit all crevices. 🤯🤯🤯
That "Sussex Sux Delux" would be good as part of the next title. Just thinking ahead

• Haha
That "Sussex Sux Delux" would be good as part of the next title. Just thinking ahead
Nothing sucks like a Sussex Sux Delux... It be a famous advert with a catchy line, just like the old Shake and Vac adverts lol 😀 x

To the Shake and Vac music...

Do the Sussex Sux
If you buy delux
Do the Sussex Sux
Because your freshness sucks!

If your carpet smells fresh
Your room does too
Everytime you vacuum
Remember what to do..

Do the Sussex Sux
If you buy delux!

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She's another tit stirring bleep from the sounds of it.

There's something funny going on. That's three cambridge bashing articles within two weeks.
At a time when Kate and William are shining through and gaining more public support than ever there's a concerted campaign being waged to insert them into nefarious goings on and to muddy their names or the names of people connected to them. Something stinks.
It's like someone has dripped a snippet or two from her Diary of a Demented Douchess into the ear of a fleet st gossip. Just enough to spark interest in "I was thrown to the wolves by Brenda and that witch Kate" ... something inner sanctum enough to appear legit but that probably hasn't a shred of proof to back it up.

Ah the mystery is solved.:m

Meet loopy lainey lui, another of the soho cunts who scratch each other's backs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ok, here we go with the New Idea again.

• Sick
  • Angry
This is a merchandising company, but some really funny anti just H and Me gain stuff. Click on the "view more on instagram" or "be.royal.banana" words

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha this fantastic news a Brit showing a Brit how to party. Anything to piss that jumped up nobody murkleenex off is good in my book. And Adele is the perfect person. She fancied him from years ago....What a funny person to knock that smug smile off smuggy muggys face. Sorry this has made my day ! 😆
And she’s got her own money and is very talented, unlike Rach! What’s the betting Smeg nips that in the bud?

• Haha
  • Sad
And she’s got her own money and is very talented, unlike Rach! What’s the betting Smeg nips that in the bud?
Well hopefully Harry will refuse. He’s bored as duck, likes to party. Adele is a straight talker and a laugh.
i bet Harry gets lots of invitations to go places by himself.
James Corden lives in LA too.

Reactions: 16

There's something funny going on. That's three cambridge bashing articles within two weeks.
At a time when Kate and William are shining through and gaining more public support than ever there's a concerted campaign being waged to insert them into nefarious goings on and to muddy their names or the names of people connected to them. Something stinks.
It's like someone has dripped a snippet or two from her Diary of a Demented Douchess into the ear of a fleet st gossip. Just enough to spark interest in "I was thrown to the wolves by Brenda and that witch Kate" ... something inner sanctum enough to appear legit but that probably hasn't a shred of proof to back it up.

Meet loopy lainey lui, another of the soho cunts who scratch each other's backs.

That article by Lainey Lui is so ridiculous - she's not even clever enough to hide her vitriol towards the Cambridges and the BRF, although I believe she thinks she's done it in a clandestine way! Meghan needs to have a word with herself and her mates as this all seems very, very immature - they may as well post Facebook messages that say things like "the truth will always come out in the end"............................."Aww HUgz hunni....DM me!"

Also this racist media attack that they keep referring to - was it something specific or was it just that she was supposedly being attacked about everything (from her outfits to, erm, her outfits) in a subconscious tirade because she is a POC?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Isn’t it Oprah’s BLM q&a gig tonight and tomorow?
are we going to see saint Meghan?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

When the Harkles finally left/were pushed out, there was a quote from a courtier saying that the Royal Family were 'relieved that the soap opera was over'.

How wrong they were. Team Megz is thirsty for publicity and nothing better than Sussex v Cambridge for a) keeping those headlines running and b) reminding everyone that Megz and Haz are Still Royal, Dammit!

So Megz's lot will keep churning out PR that's written for the search engines MEGHAN phones QUEEN, WILLIAM is worried about HARRY and BABY ARCHIE and on and on and on. Because the alternative would be getting some work in Hollywood and that ain't happening.

Plus it looks like Megz is holding a supersized grudge at her recruit Christian Jones for moving over to the Cambridges and helping them look good. It's not enough to thrive, you have to connive too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.