Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone....
New here, came over from PTWM love the royals and all gossip involved.
Anyone wanna give me a quick bullet point rundown for all these H and M threads rather than me spend 3 days reading them pls
Hi and welcome We mainly take the piss on here so if you are a fan of Meghan and Harry this isn't the place for you. If you enjoy a bit of a laugh at their expense then welcome to the party ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is Markle paying Elle for good press? Another article by them popped up on my news feed - pure click bait as it was suggesting that the picture Kate took of the children and William delivering packages to vulnerable people in Sandringham was reminiscent of the photo of H&M underneath the umberella..... literally picking up on the slightest thing to link it back to H&M completely unnecessarily. Here is Kate and William stepping up and doing their bit in a dignified and unassuming manner and instead of that being the focus of the article, whoever Meghan is paying manages to make it all about her yet again. If you wanted a life away from the public glare then please do go away!!!

Reactions: 14
I love how lithuanian press chooses photos: the more unflatering, the better ๐Ÿ˜€

Screenshot_20200608_160318_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Another PR effort to talk up the Harkles as just sooooo famous that thousands of fans are camped out by the house waiting for a glimpse of their idols while the Evil Paparazzi stalk them for photos..

Presumably if their PR is dissing the free furniture, the Harkles are on the move again?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello everyone....
New here, came over from PTWM love the royals and all gossip involved.
Anyone wanna give me a quick bullet point rundown for all these H and M threads rather than me spend 3 days reading them pls
Hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

If you feel up to it, it is actually worth having a trawl through the threads.

And Freda definitely thinks theyโ€™re cunts. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
PAYBACK TIME FOR MEGHAN?
She could have got herself in a mess reading this tiny excerpt from the Antifa associated plan of action leaked on the web about inveigling โ€Major new media stars into willing or unwilling pawns for our causeโ€
( cropped just to H&M relevant bit)
View attachment 148923
Cunts. But then again the celebs are adults and if they can't see they're being used then they need to give their heads a wobble.
Much as I despise the witch that is smeggy I think she has been ambushed on this one. She's staying in a black celeb's home rent free ... arranged by Oprah (or one of her mates) ... and has enjoyed feeding thinly veiled royal/brit racism stories to the press through her mates. Time to pay the piper. Quid pro quo. I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine etc etc.
That's not to say she won't enjoy it once she gets all her little ducks in a row regarding her stories of growing up on the mean streets of Compton and gets to share a stage with some big names, but I think she'd have prefered to edge into the debate more gently and subtly rather than being dropped in it with a big splash by those who manipulate these tragic events for their own ends.
Haribo must be shitting bricks. Where does he fit into this? He can hardly claim to be lily white (no pun intended) when he has dressed as a nazi and helped pilot military choppers that gunned down the natives in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm ok.thankyou for asking.,โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜
I wondered if the reason that Smeg hates anyone to ask about Archie,if they go out with the pram or baby hostage belt/papoose thingy is incase they get too close and realise it's a doll,cos Archie elsewhere with anyone who will babysit.
I started to watch the duchess of unicorn video about smegs political asperations and couldn't watch any more cos her voice and slightly too long pauses started to annoy me,after not sleeping with the smeggy Turin shroud.. (that sounded really weird like she asked and I refused๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ)I digress...
No.i just wanted the duchess to. Hurry. Up. But it. Got. Too much. ..
Why can't ppl be more Smeg and rehearse for these blogs?
I fear for the USA if she gets anywhere near politics..hope buck palace has a bunker if smegs numbers come up๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I'm worried about her hooking up with BLM and hoping for him hooking up with Adele....1st works problems again.
As you were,โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 16
Another PR effort to talk up the Harkles as just sooooo famous that thousands of fans are camped out by the house waiting for a glimpse of their idols while the Evil Paparazzi stalk them for photos..

Presumably if their PR is dissing the free furniture, the Harkles are on the move again?
So are the thousands of fans camped behind the fence they had erected? Because I thought they were in a gated community
Isnโ€™t California still in lock down? Thousands really :rolleyes:
Any photos of said fans?

They should just buy a Winnebago & have done with it they can move to their hearts content then! It would give Ginge something to do, he could be chauffeur!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So are the thousands of fans camped behind the fence they had erected? Because I thought they were in a gated community
Isnโ€™t California still in lock down? Thousands really :rolleyes:
Any photos of said fans?

They should just buy a Winnebago & have done with it they can move to their hearts content then! It would give Ginge something to do, he could be chauffeur!

The millions thousands oh I dunno.. a few? Let's say 'throngs' that'll work... anyway definitely more than 2 fans who absolutely definitely aren't called either Sunshine or Sachs are swarming the hills just waiting to see a tiny glimpse of the Blessed Harkles. They are popular, dammit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone, I'm back! It's been a mad couple of weeks, my husband was rushed into hospital for emergency neck surgery and I've been trying to get the kids to do their home schooling etc. Anyways, a little confirmation โ˜• from the horses mouth:
Screenshot_20200608-152343_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20200608-152409_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20200608-152417_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20200608-152441_Twitter.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone, I'm back! It's been a mad couple of weeks, my husband was rushed into hospital for emergency neck surgery and I've been trying to get the kids to do their home schooling etc. Anyways, a little confirmation โ˜• from the horses mouth:
View attachment 149129View attachment 149130View attachment 149131View attachment 149132
I guess nobody in the mainstream media is going to call her out over this.
I've noticed in life that if you repeat a lie often enough people believe that it's true. The vast majority will just accept Meghan's version of the truth because that's what they want to hear.

Surely Meghan may soon have to ditch Haribo as some of his past actions must be embarrassing for her. After all he was an adult when he chose to wear a Nazi uniform to a fancy dress party and he lived the life of a privileged white person with little contact with BAME people let alone the lower orders of white people. He may well have reformed some of his upper class exclusive ways but his lifestyle prior to meeting her hardly qualifies him to be talking about inequality in society.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I guess nobody in the mainstream media is going to call her out over this.
I've noticed in life that if you repeat a lie often enough people believe that it's true. The vast majority will just accept Meghan's version of the truth because that's what they want to hear.
Hopefully the vast majority are starting to come around to our way of thinking. They are a pair of cunts ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The millions thousands oh I dunno.. a few? Let's say 'throngs' that'll work... anyway definitely more than 2 fans who absolutely definitely aren't called either Sunshine or Sachs are swarming the hills just waiting to see a tiny glimpse of the Blessed Harkles. They are popular, dammit!
:LOL: :LOL: In their/her dreams!

Found this on Twitter, Andy, Marcus Anderson, & a brunette to the right who could possibly be.........??

i know long stretch, but the rumours! :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Found this on Twitter, Andy, Marcus Anderson, & a brunette to the right who could possibly be.........??

That's Prince Pervert in the middle isn't it? Do you know when that photo was taken. The girl on the right does look a bit like Meghan.

Reactions: 10

Nah, that's not meeeeeme. That girl has a waist and shapely legs, not toothpick legs๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What they don't pick up the dog poop? ๐Ÿ’ฉ
Disgusting
Most of that article sounds like nonsense but surely Meghan wouldn't be so stupid to criticize the home decor when she's living there for free!
How rude ๐Ÿ˜„
Plus I don't think the photos of the home decor are from his current LA house, and I've said it before - there is no stone ballustrade anywhere on that property from the pics we've seen. I suspect the interior is equally ghastly, that's the problem with all those fake over-styled pallazzo-type things....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's Prince Pervert in the middle isn't it? Do you know when that photo was taken. The girl on the right does look a bit like Meghan.
I donโ€˜t no, but in my opinion, Andy really need to go have a chat with the Americans! In not doing so he just makes himself look more and more guilty.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.