Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
But have you or anyone you know, said “you know what i think is sexy? big oversized lips” Ive never heard it from a girl or a guy as something that looks sexy or that attracts them to someone.
I've never heard of a man saying that he's attracted to inflated lips either or come to mention it, drawn on slug eyebrows and behinds that look like Kim Kardashian's.😁
I realise that I might be out of touch but modern men must be sorely disappointed when they meet a woman who is completely fake and looks like a totally different person minus the fake nails, spray tan false boobs and hair extensions.

Anyway back to mylittlepony she looks ridiculous, totally plastic and those glasses are hideous.
I don't understand the 'influencer' culture at all. I'm totally baffled why anyone would be interested in what this woman has to say.

If it's true that she was sourcing clothes for Meghan paid for by the royal family and then returned or sold on that is bloody disgusting.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Sweden . . . . Our government didn't handle the covid-situation well at all (at this point), no one seem to be willing to do anything constructive, it's kind of triggering.
What breaks my heart is that so many elderly people in care homes has died because of lousy leadership. There is much more but I don't have enough energy right now to write about it.

I really hope that you and your family are doing okay❤, I'm convinced that it is far worse in your country (protests, Corona, the Harkles and so on).
We are good!! Just trying to make it through all this BS! Just read a band we liked is changing their name, Lady Antebellum, to Lady A, cuz Antebellum has "racist" connections......FFS I need a drink.....or a few 🤦🏻‍♀️

Will keep you and Sweden in my thoughts......I swear I feel like we're living in a SyFi channel movie 🤷🏻‍♀️

My little pony has been fired from her tv show (assuming it’s that wedding one). Just read it on the DM!
See this is what I don't get! She's fired for showing her ass, but speaking her mind, and the influencer gets a high five and you so "woke", what a hero for drawing out the racist "white priveledged twat", yet she showed her ass, too!

So, if I don't agree with BLM. Don't believe in this "white privilege" nonsense.........then I'm the bad guy, should lose my job, and be shunned by "society"?!?!

Wonder if her BFF MeCowHag will come out and defend her or condemn her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Did anyone else see a Tweet earlier from Scooby saying that 'no family members were invited' to the mini-Trooping of the Colour on Saturday?

Can't see it now....but I would laugh if that's code for No Harkles please.

Mini Trooping of the Colour made me smile ❤

Screenshot_20200611-005609.png

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
I, too, suspect this. Meghan was never due to give a speech to her former school. She made the video and sent it straight to Elle magazine and media outlets. She did this to so she could have "her say" on the BLM stuff.

It's the exact same story with the letter she wrote to her father: it was never a personal letter written to him. She wrote it knowing she would leak it to the public. And it's the exact same story with the food charity a few weeks ago. She created the story: leaked/staged CCTV footage and photos. The head of the charity is a media friend from TV. And it was all carefully packaged for Entertainment Tonight.

Meghan Markle is 100% fake. Nothing she does is sincere. She acts ALL THE TIME.
Megz PR team have sent out ANOTHER press release as they have managed to find one, yes one, actual student from IH who tweeted about it....

Her speech left some Immaculate Heart students in tears, with one on Twitter with the user name 'blm • gia' saying: 'Meghan Markle talking about George Floyd and BLM in my virtual graduation. I'm crying.'

So ONE Tweet from ONE student was the actual response from the entire graduating class. So well done for that, I guess.

• Haha
  • Sick

spangly

VIP Member
Please remind me not to read this thread at bedtime in the future! I had a dream about Megs (Harry was nowhere to be seen) and she and Mylittle pony were requesting that people send them all their favourite sweet treats because they were having a Re-Birthing Party! This involved Meghan being sqashed into a cardboard box with just her bony little knees sticking out and lifted onto the shoulders of all her friends. They then carried her into Tyler's pool and lowered her into the water, where the box got soggy, and she swam out - re-birthed!
After that we looked up at the sky, decided the clouds looked like rose petals and I decided that she was a really lovely person (after her re-birthing!) - how hadn't I seen it all along?
We're bessies now! Sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Just popping back to say bye in case I get a ban for posting support for JK Rowling against the militant trans agenda. Pray for me folks I must be the most horrible person in the world. I don't like militant trans or Meghan. I'm going to hell😈
What happened? I agree with JK Rowling and her views, I bet a lot of people do but are scared to speak up because of backlash from militants. "Woke" people like Meghan and Harry and their ilk anger me, they just seem to get their rocks off by imposing their views on others and bullying anyone who refuses to fall in line. They can all bugger off as far as I'm concerned because I have my own brain, my own life and my own views.

• Heart
I think everyone has a responsibility not to fling around the word “racist” without a very good reason....and a few sentences on a gossip forum is not a good enough reason, in my opinion.

When you are calling someone a racist, you are attacking their character and how dare you even consider doing that when you know precisely nothing about them other than a few typed words on a screen? It’s this kind of hysterical, knee-jerk over-reaction that is stirring the pot and making a dreadful situation even worse.

I know this is a shocking thought, but it’s quite possible to disagree with someone’s point of view without calling them the worst insult you can think of within seconds.

But back to Smug & Mug/Dim & Grim/Ginge & Whinge/ Broke & Woke....and my favourite ever (filched from DM comments) Mrs Common & Mr Wealth.

I still hate them. That’s all.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
She would have written a woke book diary style about it, all about yoga, hypnobirthing, attachment parenting, baby led development...etc etc...Oh.. I was joking about the attachment parenting, she clearly does not practise this, as she has no clue how to hold a baby.
This is a very good point because a lot of women are totally overwhelmed by the experience and talk endlessly about it in the beginning. That's not a criticism but an observation as the kids get older you find other things to discuss.
Meghan would have acted like she was the only woman in the world to ever give birth that's a given, and she would have loved handing out advice to young mums.

Actually it's noticable that she really seems to like dogs more than kids.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Scotch Mist - I'm not sure where your link went but what are that Angela Macaroni's sources about the child - that's quite a claim?
I was going to post this but wasn't sure that I should . It was nicked it off the comments section on YouTube:
Angela Macaroni
First of all, I’m not a British subject and do not have a Queen. Indeed, Meghan at one time could get pregnant. She had a child when she was a teenager for which I have the photos of. It was while her mother was in federal prison. FACT! Not once did I say that the Queen has not acknowledged her great grandchild; who knows why you would think this is even relevant. What is certain is they Megsy did not carry that child. FACT......

This woman could be a complete troll and a liar but on the other hand......

• Wow

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Where are you at, @Angeoudemon ?? Cuz it's a right shite show here, as well!!!
Sweden . . . . Our government didn't handle the covid-situation well at all (at this point), no one seem to be willing to do anything constructive, it's kind of triggering.
What breaks my heart is that so many elderly people in care homes has died because of lousy leadership. There is much more but I don't have enough energy right now to write about it.

I really hope that you and your family are doing okay❤, I'm convinced that it is far worse in your country (protests, Corona, the Harkles and so on).

Last edited:
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I'm back! It's been a mad couple of weeks, my husband was rushed into hospital for emergency neck surgery and I've been trying to get the kids to do their home schooling etc. Anyways, a little confirmation ☕ from the horses mouth:
View attachment 149129View attachment 149130View attachment 149131View attachment 149132
Blimey O Reilly, I hope things are better now.🤗

I guess nobody in the mainstream media is going to call her out over this.
I've noticed in life that if you repeat a lie often enough people believe that it's true. The vast majority will just accept Meghan's version of the truth because that's what they want to hear.

Surely Meghan may soon have to ditch Haribo as some of his past actions must be embarrassing for her. After all he was an adult when he chose to wear a Nazi uniform to a fancy dress party and he lived the life of a privileged white person with little contact with BAME people let alone the lower orders of white people. He may well have reformed some of his upper class exclusive ways but his lifestyle prior to meeting her hardly qualifies him to be talking about inequality in society.
He also videoed his comrades and called one a p@ki and another a rag-head. He's a piece of shit when off leash.

Andrew looks 10/15 years younger in the photo. Anderson looks same age now? Don't know how old Anderson is?
Well if the rumours are true then there should be roughly a 20 year age gap;). Andrew spent time in his yoof in the area Marcus was born.
Plus Ander-son ... like Harri-son ? I'm not big on conspiracy theories but I can't believe there are no royal sprogs dotted around the worldfrom when Andrew was rutting his way through as many girls as he could manage as soon as he realised his dick wasn't just for pissing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Baguette

VIP Member
Scooby is going to give himself whiplash with 180 degree turns like this...

He's going to be busy doing a search and replace in 'Finding Freebies' for 'soulmate, gal pal and best friend for life Jessica' with 'that privileged white woman'

• Haha
  • Wow

Baguette

VIP Member
Byline Investigates is highly, highly biased. It is basically campaigning against tabloids, especially the Mail, & will take the side of anyone against them.

The Mail has the UK’s top barrister representing them...if there was no merit to the case, he wouldn’t be. Other lawyers have said that it’s Markle who has no case. We’ll see who is right. If it can be shown that the famous five friends were likely (and it’s a civil case so doesn’t have a beyond a reasonable doubt burden) to have been briefed by Markle then she will lose. And she will, by default, have been shown to have lied in court documents.

With regard to Harry’s latest tussle with the Sun....why Is he suing? The press are allowed to pay sources & the material was a) true and b) not prohibited by the official secrets act. The Sun did nothing illegal. If the info did come ultimately from Christian Jones then you take it up with BP not the publishing outlet.

All very odd.
Harry's new job seems to be the Ginger Whinger In Chief. He has literally nothing else to occupy him apart from reading the Daily Mail comments and being wound up by his (presumably) expensive lawyers to spend more money with them.

Clintons must be rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of more billings. He'll be suing Disney next over the elephant farts.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I hadn’t realised it was the same day either until just now, when it clicked same outfit! :LOL:
They don't call me eagle eyed Freda for nothing.
Well they don't call me that at all, but that fucking white soup plate/flying saucer on her head was a dead giveaway.

• Haha
  • Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Latest Harry Markle

Not sure if this Harry Markle has been posted before.

This is so ……..frustrating...…...I did think the school graduation address was genuine.
But when you realise that the school itself haven't thanked her, or put the video up on their media sites...it sounds as if it was a complete scam. What a shitty thing to do!

• Sick
Reactions: 24