Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a disagreement, between 2 influencers; but Jessica wields more power than Sasha due to her white privilege. Jessica publicly apologised; but privately said she was going to sue Sasha.
With the background of BLM protests; Sasha had the confidence to call out Jessica on her two facedness.

‘Bout time for Megz to start rocking a ‘Fro or dreads.
For me it’s the hypocrisy re her posts , apologising and then allegedly privately threatening to sue which is the key issue. Times - they are a-changing. Agree it’s the current zeitgeist that that led to this being so high profile . Rather like the #metoo movement. I’m old enough to have experienced significant sexual discrimination. I strongly suspect it would not have happened in today’s atmosphere.

Reactions: 16
Ok. I just do not understand your question then 😊
The quote I originally responded to referred to them gate crashing the garden party 4 days after the wedding where Megs wore a "bleeping saucer" (I think was Frieda's description). I was asking how they could gate crash said garden party given the invitations required and the amount of staff that will have facilitated the event.

Reactions: 7

For a bit of a laugh here's Meghan 'acting'...... Jeez she has a horrible voice :D that could be one of the reasons she was never very successful.🙀
"I'm chasing a guy who doesn't exist"
Meghan: "Oh honey aren't we all..." 🤢

I'm guessing Harry won't exist in her world for much longer!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I too, am not sure, my best guess is PoW. Harrys

Regarding MLP, it will be some awkward Sundays dinner with the inlaws this week. Whish I could be there. Would be funny to watch her trying to explain this to an ex-Prime Minister. :D I never watch soaps but I'd pay for this one
I read that as Prisoner of War, although in reality he's Prisoner of Meghan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For me it’s the hypocrisy re her posts , apologising and then allegedly privately threatening to sue which is the key issue. Times - they are a-changing. Agree it’s the current zeitgeist that that led to this being so high profile . Rather like the #metoo movement. I’m old enough to have experienced significant sexual discrimination. I strongly suspect it would not have happened in today’s atmosphere.
Here's what bugs me. Why should anyone be guilted innto making a public declaration on any matter? It's disgusting that people are being ambushed and virtually forced to speak out. I can't stand MLP but if she felt she was being ambushed by a fellow influencer (duck I hate that word) then I can understand her losing her tit. She has very VERY publicly supported mixed race smeggy and throws hints of racism at anyone who chooses not to bow to smeggy. We know fine well she's behind dodgy interviews hinting/implying racism forced smeggy to duck off, so why is someone calling her out expecting her to make a dramatic MLK speech about it?
It sickens me and it's a very dirty trick being used to force 'names' to voice their support whether it affects theit livelihood or not ... and it certainly will affect livelihoods. Nobody should be blackmailed into joining anything.
I think Sasha has played a blinder, no doubt about it, but she knew the sleeping dog she was poking at and played MLP like a fiddle.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
[
The quote I originally responded to referred to them gate crashing the garden party 4 days after the wedding where Megs wore a "bleeping saucer" (I think was Frieda's description). I was asking how they could gate crash said garden party given the invitations required and the amount of staff that will have facilitated the event.
I agree with you. I’ve never believed they gatecrashed. It was PC’s birthday...why wouldn’t they be there? And Harry read a prepared speech.

I am wondering whether they were supposed to stay & mingle, but refused. But why would LCC find that “astonishing”? It’s rude but not outstandingly so. Maybe one of them said they were ill, or something.

Ah, well...only a couple of weeks till publication. Can’t wait.

There is one woman, who has made herself into a sex-doll-lookalike and the surgeries were paid by her husband. She is 27, he is 76. :rolleyes: Now here comes the interesting part: He went broke over the surgeries and she is divorcing him because now she earns a lot of money through her pandering admirers on insta.

@sapphiresaintofficial

Your turn. After you got up again from fading that is. :ROFLMAO:
😳my eyes my eyes.....shes only got 20k followers for butchering herself like that?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
@Freda I agree that nobody should be forced into making any statements on anything. I'm sick to death of celebs making statements about things they are ill informed about and jumping on bandwagons.

That's why I felt infuriated by all those dickheads having a go at JK and blowing everything she said out of all proportion.

Frankly Jessica should have just not responded, which is what most of these narcissistic idiotic fakers should do. It really is better to say nothing sometimes unless you really know what you are talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think this thing with MLP is going to be very big,..bigger than even her forehead🙈🙊..I know,couldn't resist,sue me😁
Our Smeg may have to jump before she is pushed and quick cos if she stays quiet,her would be future employers will think she condones her friends actions so Smeg will be blacklisted,(Freudian slip,there🙊)...and if she puts pony out to grass(on a roll here,folks🙊)...then it's curtains for the court case and she will lose not only the one friend she has,but loads of cash that she can't afford to waste...not to mention the secrets that could surface....
Talk about karma biting her on Kim Kardashians biggest feature!!!
This is going to be better than watching your favourite box sets back to back till 2021❤while eating copious amounts of junk food and not putting a pound on in weight 😁👌
❤😘🤗

Nearly forgot...been to maccy ds today and had a big Mac.i may never get to heaven,but Jesus,that came close....❤👌
Little things that make my life worth living....don't judge🙈😘
Yes gurl get that big mac in!!! ❤

Didn't take long, did it....😂
Oh now this, this is gonna be good.

I dunno. If she dumps him too soon he'll top himself.
Sorry to be so brutal but that's what I believe.
At the moment he's still bleep struck and in awe of her business acumen (stop laughing at the back🤪). He still thinks she's hot tit. For sure there'll be creeping doubts nagging at his lonely brain cell these days, but he'll push them aside because he's given up so much for this.
But being haribo he will at some point go " duck this tit, I want my polo horses and my pretty uniforms and my lovely purdy shotguns and my trips to Africa." and he'll just switch off from her. He has that same knack she has, that ability to disconnect from people in a heartbeat, like he's done with his family. Very creepy. Then he'll be ready mentally to break from her. I don't even think archiedoll will hold him back, he'll be off and leave gangan to sort out the custody tit because he knows she will.
But at the moment a break up would kill him.
Sorry to be morbid but if Harry “kicked the bucket” wouldn't that be the ultimate outcome for MM?

MLP is dumped.
Meghan dumped her father; and her best friend from when she was 2 years old.
The only interesting thing about the breakdown of this friendship is a potential tell all book by Jessica.

Being a member of the RF is less cool for Meghan than being a high profile WoC.
Her Next bloke will have to be an influential black man.
My moneys on Anthony Joshua

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes things get confusing. There were two incidents The second when she was pregnant I think In the palace with a coat on.
My reply about William pulling out to go to the service for the Manchester bombing and Harry being a last minute replacement was the garden party just a few days after H&M’s wedding when she wore no coat.
‘Prince Charles‘ real 70th birthday was in November but he had a number of birthday celebrations throughout that year. The garden party at Buckingham Palace was just the first one of those events. Harry and Meghan had to delay their honeymoon to be there . It was therefore the first time they were in public after the wedding.
( Charles does have a big ego and likes to be the centre of attention so I presumed offence was taken when Meghan started acting like the star of the show. He hated it when Diana got the attention rather than him but Camilla panders to him )

Reactions: 12
@Freda I agree that nobody should be forced into making any statements on anything. I'm sick to death of celebs making statements about things they are ill informed about and jumping on bandwagons.

That's why I felt infuriated by all those dickheads having a go at JK and blowing everything she said out of all proportion.

Frankly Jessica should have just not responded, which is what most of these narcissistic idiotic fakers should do. It really is better to say nothing sometimes unless you really know what you are talking about.
Right, I meant to mention that (bib). MLP was a mug in this, as well as being a witch obviously.
All she had to do was say nothing. Nothing. Her actions re vocal and visual support of smeggy should speak for her. But no, she got on her high horse and now she's fallen off it in spectacular fashion. She should have let sasha babble away, as long as she (MLP) wasn't directly being named in the rant.
I've no sympathy for either party as they both used the weapons at hand and sasha's just happened to be backed by the current situation so it trumped(no pun intended) MLP's.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
[

I agree with you. I’ve never believed they gatecrashed. It was PC’s birthday...why wouldn’t they be there? And Harry read a prepared speech.

I am wondering whether they were supposed to stay & mingle, but refused. But why would LCC find that “astonishing”? It’s rude but not outstandingly so. Maybe one of them said they were ill, or something.

Ah, well...only a couple of weeks till publication. Can’t wait.
Ok. Now I think I got it.

You two just got this all wrong.

LCC says she said she was bored and wanted to leave the party. Like it was some Hollywood thing, where the celebrity shows up, smiles for the photographers and off she goes. So she said H., I wanna leave, it is soooo boring here. Someone overheared and they were out by their ears.

But we were wondering if this was really the reason, because before it was always assumed she either was rude to Camilla (small fanbase) or for tongue pokink (bigger fanbase). The being bored explanation does not fit the video, nor her craving adulation.

We were discussing which of those possibilities it was. We were not disputing anything about catecrashing.

ETA Well, at least I was discussing it 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She was smitten :ROFLMAO:
He's too smart for her tit, he might bang her as a one off but even then that's doubtful as he is actually a decent human being. He is actually trying to make a difference for young black children - trying to erode the gang culture here in the UK

Reactions: 18
Ok. Now I think I got it.

You two just got this all wrong.

LCC says she said she was bored and wanted to leave the party. Like it was some Hollywood thing, where the celebrity shows up, smiles for the photographers and off she goes. So she said H., I wanna leave, it is soooo boring here. Someone overheared and they were out by their ears.

But we were wondering if this was really the reason, because before it was always assumed she either was rude to Camilla (small fanbase) or for tongue pokink (bigger fanbase). The being bored explanation does not fit the video, nor her craving adulation.

We were discussing which of those possibilities it was. We were not disputing anything about catecrashing.
LCC hasn’t said any of that - just that something “astonishing” happened 4 days after the wedding. She hasn’t even mentioned BP or PC’s party. I think people have speculated that, to be honest.

It does seem that it’s likely connected to the garden party, but it could be anything.

He's British and so out. She won't go for another Brit. She'll be looking at this list:

😁
But he’s worth a ££££££, is famous internationally, A list and the heavy weight champion Of the world. But ur right she’ll choose a baller next - lakers beware.

Reactions: 10
Reading through the thread while waiting on my husband in the market.....laughing so hard, people walking by looking at me as if I've gone Looney 😂😂😂🥴 Hello Saturday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
But he’s worth a ££££££, is famous internationally, A list and the heavy weight champion Of the world. But ur right she’ll choose a baller next - lakers beware.
Do we think she’d go old next? Some billionaire on his deathbed who shines a light on her life?”

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.