Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Not a fan of hers but judging by the articles I've looked into: I'm thinking she wanted to establish her own rules, not adapt to another country's culture/monarchy rules and had a fit once she didn't get her way, seems like she wanted to bag a prince then be queen of the castle. However don't hate me but I'm sure there's a grain of truth from her end that the royal family weren't being as welcoming towards her as they pretend to be/something was going on there, it just doesnt make sense to me how H could ditch his whole family for her if she was the only one in the wrong.

Have they bought their own place or still sleeping on the couch of their friend in BH?
Everyone who joins the Royals gets a rough ride in the first years. It's like a rite of passage to poke and stink eye them to see if they can stand the heat, but once you prove your worth they will back you all the way.
Diana was flakey and never settled. She tried briefly then gave up when she realised Camilla would be a permanent fixtureand became a thorn in their side. Fergie was a loose cannon from the get go and andy being a playboy didn't help. Sophie did well bar the fake sheik (?) stuff, but tellingly it didn't break her. She just knuckled down and got on with it and now everyone loves her. Even Kate got put through the mill and made errors yet look at her now ... firmly established and much loved and admired.
Smeggy never tried to belong. She went in with an agenda to shake things up and never wavered from that agenda in the early days just assuming she could batter everyone into submission. Once the penny dropped that they weren't having her Cali woke crap she turned tail and ran dragging haribo and the kid with her. It's a very common phenomena, "If you don't let me have my way then I'm taking my hubby and kid and you'll never see them again" Nobody likes a newby popping in with plans to upset a very established apple cart. She made the rod for her own back and now she's crying foul. She's just a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

freda19

VIP Member
I think that using her as an example is just to add emphasis and weight to his argument that Trump is an utter tool, simply because her genuinely 'shining the light' on how anything should be done correctly is absolutely ludicrous. The article wouldn't have had as much impact of he hadn't added that bit in my opinion. It certainly made my jaw drop, but then nod in agreement when I thought it clearly illustrated what a sorry state of affairs the world is in right now.

I do think that something fishy is going on with him though. I believe he still despises her, but is biting his tongue for some reason. Maybe we'll figure it out as the court case progresses?
Watch this space.;) I think he's playing the long game, keeping his powder dry and whatever other metaphor fits.
You don't go from sheer hatred to neutrality for no reason. Usually it's advantageous to yourself to pretend a cease fire. The court case may have everyone involved being diplomatic. Once it's over it will be business as usual.

I don’t particularly like Piers but inflicting that on him is just fucking cruel.

I’ve noticed that nobody has called the Beverly hillbillies a pair of cunts recently so I’d just like to say, Ginge & Cringe, you’re a pair of cunts!
Ach jazus. I'm all emosh.

I feel like a mammy who's just watched her first born playing the inn keeper in his first nativity play where he hollers "No, there's no bloody vacancies, now bugger off and take yer donkey with ya!"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
I just watched Taz and I think she must read our threads cos she was complaining that some ppl had been rude cos they were not interested in her life,just the h+m stuff....which makes me think she reads our posts.i had said that I wasn't bothered about her life,etc so...
Now she hates me and says I'm rude...
And she says she can say what she wants cos it's HER channel.
So...if you are watching,Taz,...trust me ppl are tuning in for the h+m gossip,which you are really great at,but ...please think that you only have a channel cos ppl bother to tune in for the royals.if we wanted to hear about everyday mundane carp we would all record ourselves and you wouldn't have a channel to complain on...Jesus .they all think their are bloody celebrities on you tube and the power goes straight to their head and they start to be complacent....rant over.
They are still a pair of what Freda says...
And a big shout out to Taz🤯👋👋😘😘
❤😘🤗To you all.

• Haha
  • Wow

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Why does Meghan always over-emote when she's doing a speech, it's so nauseating and insincere. And the breast clutching and the pained facial expressions - she'll be self-flagellating next just for effect. I wish she and Harry had fucked off to Uranus, not LA - just about far enough away not to hear them or see them and it contains the word "anus" and that makes me laugh. A great big anus in space to accommodate two great big anuses who spout shit all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rowan

Chatty Member
I completely agree.

I cant wait for it all to come crashing down for meagain. I love a scandal me.
She played her cards all wrong.
She could have been the rags to riches princess if only she had bothered to learn, watch and show respect.
What a fool!

Emgee

Kate and William to sue Tatler over 'cruel, sexist and woman-shaming' article that criticised her weight, parenting and claimed she felt 'thrown under the bus' by Harry and Meghan
  • Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to take legal action against Tatler magazine
  • They have sent legal letters to magazine about its 'Catherine the Great' piece
  • Kate is said to be upset about criticism of her family, her children and her weight
  • Tatler's article claims Kate had spat with Meghan ahead of wedding with Harry

full story on Daily Fail. Can’t do links yet🤭

• Wow
  • Heart

Sharsie

That is fucked up.
First of all, I love all of you and helping me during this lockdown. Xxxx

Now, I personally believe in the tarot and the work of Tarot by Janine. She's been doing it for over 33 years and she channels spirits. Now, you might laugh and toss your head in indignation. She channelled Diana. And here is what she said:

1. Harry and Fuckface are not living together, they are not at the mansion and never have been
2. Harry is in love with another woman and he will marry her in 5 years
3. Smeg is not a mother, she has no mothering idea what the fuck to do
4. Smeg is reaching desperate point. She's broke and needs somewhere to stay (haha)
5. Archie is with a strong loving family of the firm in the UK.
6. She thinks that it will take time for her son to receive redemption but it will all be ok in the end
7. Meghan has a serious addiction that could harm children (cocaine?)
8. She all wants us to be strong in these unsettling times.
9. They are already separated. The queen is and the rf are ready for a war. She will try to get Archie even though she has no love for him.

That's my bit! Love you all xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Harry and Megan #26 We will not cut them any slack and that silly bint will Never be allowed back.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Carcinogen

I think I read somewhere the reason Meghan didn't speak-out sooner about the death of George Floyd was because she wanted to make sure she said all the right things. That's the problem with her, there is no spontaneity. I believe you can usually judge a person by their first, initial reactions to something rather than an over-rehearsed performance. I haven't watched what she said or how she acted because I'll throw-up.

I'd be interested to watch Meghan in a live interview, I think that would say a lot. When she eventually hits the buffers and does the Oprah interview it's going to be the most over-scripted, over-acted, over-rehearsed performance in talk-show history. She really is like a 14 year old, I have no idea what she did at Northerwestern University, but it certainly didn't allow her to mature into a fully-formed person. In that way I suppose she is like Harry: Emotionally and intellectually stunted.

Diva18

'People expressing an opinion or making an observation have been attacked online, bullied, and trolled by the Sussex cult fans, and it’s a phenomenon that has never existed with such ferocity. '
That quote above from the article is rather ominous. How on earth has this happened?
The pair of them have stirred up alot of muck.
I just don't understand why anyone would be invested in Meghan as a role model when she has done so little of real value to help anyone other than herself.
The Sussex fans go too far

• Wow
  • Angry

Rowan

Chatty Member
I don’t think Meg will ever set foot in England again.
I’m sure Harry is beginning to see through her (he really cannot be that thick, can he ?) and is trying to work out what to do.
Spending all that time together without any distractions, events, parties or company will make him see the light.
I’ve said before and will say it again, there is no foundation to that marriage.

• Heart

Izzie321

Alarming Around The Children
JUNE 2, 2020 BLIND GOSSIP LEAVE A COMMENT

[Blind Gossip] Of all the family members that this actress could be targeting with her anger, she seems to have chosen a certain female relative.
Want to know why? Of course you do!
The popular version is has to do with some sort of spat before a family event.
In fact, that event was not the catalyst.
You actually have to go back a couple of years for this one.
It was one of the very first times the actress was brought into contact with her future brother-in-law, his wife, and their children.
Actress was on her best behavior, and was trying to impress her future BIL and SIL with how much she enjoyed meeting their family and spending time with them.
It was a casual event. The children were running around being noisy and playful.
At one point, Actress excused herself to another room to make a phone call.
She somehow wound up alone with one of the children. Perhaps the child simply ran into the room looking for her? Whatever the case, what happened next was the catalyst.
The Actress snapped a couple of quick photos of the child.
Perhaps it was innocent. Perhaps not.

Actress tried to pass it off as some sort of innocent, spur-of-the-moment decision, but SIL never trusted her again after that.
What else had Actress done? Had she secretly photographed or recorded them? The children? The house? Other members of the family?
That meetup did not bring them together as family. If anything, it created distrust and a desire to keep a safe distance from Actress.
It may have also been one of the reasons BIL suggested to his brother that he should slow down the relationship.
Perhaps that was when Actress decided that SIL was her enemy.
Perhaps that is why Actress leaks stories to the media to try to portray SIL as a less-than-perfect mother and person. Someone who is privileged and cold and unwelcoming. Perhaps even… unaccepted of her race? Actress has been playing the victim for a while now, so we should not be surprised at any accusation she might make.
So, what was Actress planning to do with those photos?
That’s a good question.
We did find out later that Actress actually kept a diary of all family interactions. Perhaps those “innocent” photos, taken in secret, were meant to be part of that comprehensive chronicle.
We’ll see
Why would anyone do that? It’s really weird and arrogant. On meeting your in laws, why would you take a picture of a child while alone?! In the company of their parents, maybe, but still odd. If true, I’m not surprised this switched Kate into protect mode from the off.