Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Martin Lewis lost his mum at 13 and look how successful he’s been
Joey Essex (yes I know he's a twat but can be kind of endearing when not acting the dumb arse) lost his mum to suicide when he was just 10.
I think a suicide would be harder to cope with. Unlike an accident, he says he couldn't understand why she would choose to leave him.😢

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Woking18

Gotta love Samantha Markle -

my sister was nowhere near the LA riots and she gave a speech everything about it was a fantastic lie dad took her to Palm springs for 5 days and he didn't even see it.. Dad picked her up from school and took her away. The immaculate heart speech was a lie
I vote for Samantha Markle as the honorary mascot of this site! Keep the truth coming please!

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Mylittlepony taking a break from social media to learn and educate....daily mail. Sorry cant do like links. No doubt her and MM preparing to jump on the bandwagon
It wont let me post the link. No idea why. Won't even let me C&P from it. Cunts.
Anyhoo, she's gone off on a week long break to "educate herself" about racism. For fuck sake woman, how have you reached 40 without being aware that genuine racism exists and isn't just something smeggy invented recently as a reason for people being pissed off at her.
She's an idiot who screamed "RACISTS!" when smeggy and haribo were accused of hypocrisy for using uncle Elton's Lear jet for a jaunt to France. No dear, it wasn't racism, it was disgust that they dared lecture us peasants on reducing our carbon footprint and colour was never in the equation. So yes Jessie, off you pop and educate yourself because you clearly need it.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I really can't be arsed with the way the thread is being abused today so I'll leave you all to it while I go clean the toilets and muck out the pet cages . At least that shit can be got rid of easily. :rolleyes:
Have fun and maybe we'll be back on track later.

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
latest Taz, start at about 2:17 in to avoid hair and exercise updates!

One of the comments

I would NOT be surprised that the hypocritical grifters MM-"H" are desperate to return to their comfy life in the Monarchy at the British taxpayer's expense. NO A-Listers in Tinseltown want to work with the z-lister because not only is she NOT talented (just watch yesterday's disgusting video, where she exploited George Floyd in order to prop herself up) ... and, she is known to be a DIVA who throws things at people when she doesn't get her way. "H" is a dim-wit and he should NOT be given his position in the Royal Marines again ... Princess Anne would make an excellent replacement. It's also rumoured that MM and Markus Anderson want to move to NY where NEW So HO House joints will be open ... that's where she can find a fan-base, and perhaps she should be renamed the Duchess of SO HO. ... But, maybe they don't want "H" to join them. Keen-eyed observers have noted that Meghan Markle: 1/ said "I" or "me" 37 times; 2/ plagiarized parts of her speech from the TV show "Grey's Anatomy"; and, 3/ her pauses & crocodile tears are the stuff of z-list acting. But then she has plagiarized other's words beforehand:-- Meghan Markle hasn't an original thought in her vacuous head... she takes quotations made by others. At the UN Women's Conference Speech in 2016, she plagiarized Eleanor Roosevelt who said "It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." ... MM warped it into: "...because it isn't enough to talk about equality. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to simply believe in it. One must work at it." ... Also, reflect back upon Harry's word-salad to young people when he dissed the older generation and virtue signaled them on the dangers of social media-- something that neither he, nor his loathsome wife follow; they're hypocrites-- Harry admits she writes his speeches. He said to them that they are the best, brightest generation: I'd advise you all watch the movie "The Way We Were" and pay attention to the speech which Katie gives at her college ... Meghan is a thief of other people's words ... Never forget that she stole from Maya Angelou who said : "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style'" ... MM warped it to sanctimoniously declare that she lived to fulfill her heart's desires ... and that it wasn't enough to survive; but that one must thrive -- while she complained about NOT being asked if she's OKAY during their disastrous South Africa tour -- bitching and moaning about how mistreated she was; amongst the poorest and most deprived people on earth. She truly is repugnant.

• Angry
  • Sick
Mine both looked like Winston Churchill. Fat little buggers. All that was missing was the cigar
My first boy was so beautiful when he was born. Giant hobbit feet but really pretty with long limbs. Second time around I expected similar. Instead it looked like I gave birth to a pint size Steve McFadden. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Melodybear

Probably up her nose 😂
She lived in a little tiny rented place before she moved to the U.K. I remember seeing a photo of it. It wasn’t very impressive

Call-me-H has been let out of the basement, mustn't have been behaving himself as it looks like she's not let him thrive, have a clean shirt or a wash in weeks poor lad. 😂

He looks AWFUL! Why doesn’t he keep his snout out of what’s happening in London since he’s not here to help. He just wants to keep his face out there.

• Heart

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Absolutely. Was thinking of MO5 when reading the latest, because she has both LE and military in her family.
Not to make light of it but someone commented "At least when they burn the Whitehouse down this time they can't blame the Brits or Canadians".
Where is Gerard Butler :love:when you need him.

Hope you and yours stay safe MO5.

OK, back on topic. We know that smeggy was as popular as a fart in a lift at the Inskip wedding right ? We saw the images.
But in that last video, the Celt news one there is an image of Haribo sat in the venue at the ceremony and smeggy is not beside him, she's actually seated about 6 or 7 rows behind him !:eek: That shocked me that he was so dismissive of her so early in the day that he didn't either join her or allow her to join him in the seating. Something big was going down that day for sure.
There's a red arrow pointing to her at the very top of this grab.
Thank you @freda19 - watching a situation in the area 17 miles south of us. But so far so good 🙏🏼🤞🏼 Thank you ALL for the love!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Harry has no consideration for anyone. Sometimes not even his missus. The number of times we've seen clips of her making faux pas while he stands there looking gormless. When a touch on her elbow or whisper in her ear would have steered her out of trouble. Either he just doesn't give a shit when she buggers up, or he's too scared to correct her.
That's something that has puzzled me too. Harry was brought up learning all the protocol and could easily have instructed Meghan on certain things.
My guess is that she told him that she would be doing things her own way and she expected him to support her in 'modernising' the monarchy and their stuffy ideas. The twit obviously bought it although it remains puzzling why he wasn't rather embarrassed about her behaviour on occasions, especially where she pushed in front to prove her feminist credentials 😬

The continual hand holding in public is pretty nauseating too. In real life married couples really don't need to be constantly pawing each other to prove they are in love. It makes them look like teenagers who have just started dating. But perhaps they are aiming at the teenage market for future followers who will think its cute, as most adults can see through it.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
She posted a vid last night which was immediately taken down. No idea why.
Yankee Wally has just posted a new video and i found this comment beneath;
'Celt recently re-posted her videos which address the fake pregnancy and how staff members on the Australia Tour noted that MM and H did not share a room the entire time they were on tour. Could MM have gotten YouTube to take Celt’s Channel down?'

Ok everyone here is Yankee Wallys latest video. Nobody has to watch if they find her too long and rambling.

I would like to say this- these people who post these videos Wally, Celt and Tas are brave people who have put themselves out there to get to the bottom of what's going on and I admire them because they must face a lot of backlash.
I know that I wouldn't be brave enough to do it.

It looks likely that Celt has had some sort of attack and I for one am going to continue supporting them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Seahorse7

“We’re petrified of saying too much or saying it wrong. When the truth is, the only wrong thing you can say is nothing at all.”
Dr. Jackson Avery, Grey's Anatomy, Season 13: Who Is He

'I wasn't sure what I could say to you. I wanted to say the right thing and I was really nervous that it would get picked apart. And I realised the only wrong thing to say is to say nothing'. Meghan Markle

Meghan Markle taking inspiration from Dr Avery. Maybe her friend Abigial helped her do her speech.
You say it best when you say nothing at all. Ronan Keating :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Prince Harry wants to keep his position as ceremonial head of the Royal Marines despite quitting as a senior royal, an ex-soldier claims https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harry-misses-role-ceremonial-22128440
After he binned them off so he could go pimp his missus out at a Disney movie?
Nah, he can stay fucked off in LA.
If he wants to dress up in military gear to play soldiers he can get Donald to let him mingle with the National Guard guys. I'm sure his chosen country will appreciate his vast experience of being babysat by PPO's and squaddies in Afghanistan.Silly twunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
Will be delighted Kate has another little one.
A Princess please!
That will keep Meghan out of the headlines for another year.
Royal baby trumps all!

• Heart
  • Haha

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
We live in eastern europe.it is normal out here for couples to have seperate bedrooms..totally normal. But these two clinging on to each other for dear life..dont cut it.

I doubt Smegs ever even fancied Harry. It was all about marrying a prince and when she realised that she would not be wearing a tiara and ball gown and riding in a golden carriage every day the sex stopped.
He is very unattractive..and thick as pig shit..everyone says so..she is a grifter..found her mark and played him like a fiddle..and cashed in on half of his millions fortune..dont forget her doe eyed gaze at the wedding when he said..all that I have I give to you..her pupils registered 60 million dollars.she knew what she was doing.

• Haha

Diva18

“We’re petrified of saying too much or saying it wrong. When the truth is, the only wrong thing you can say is nothing at all.”
Dr. Jackson Avery, Grey's Anatomy, Season 13: Who Is He

'I wasn't sure what I could say to you. I wanted to say the right thing and I was really nervous that it would get picked apart. And I realised the only wrong thing to say is to say nothing'. Meghan Markle

Meghan Markle taking inspiration from Dr Avery. Maybe her friend Abigial helped her do her speech.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rowan

Chatty Member
He looks drawn and anxious and very ‘try hard’ in that video.
He is a fool.
He has allowed a lower class, over ambitious woman take over his life and this is the result.
The Weakling should have waiting before he made such an enormous commitment.
He surely must be seeing her for what she is by now?