Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
My Mum lost her Dad when she was only 7, he had a brain tumour, they couldn't do anything about it back then. Life wasn't easy after, but she excelled at school, went to a Nursing college, got involved in sports as well, representing her country for several years, including Olympics, eventually trained as a PE teacher and spent many years working in a high school, very involved in pastoral care, and supporting hundreds and hundreds of kids going through shit. I know she loved her Dad dearly, and missed him terribly. Losing him so early didn't stop her from growing into a decent human being, not focused on herself, but very much on others, despite life being genuinely hard for many years. I know losing a parent is different in each case, and some people are stronger than others - but Harry had every kind of support available you can imagine, most people don't get a fraction of it and somehow make their lives worthwhile.
I don't want to dwell on this but I found my dad dead , he'd been dead all week and died on his own,,,i had one of my kids with me when i found him, horrific situation,,within a space of time couldnt cope, I saw a psychatrist and was diagnosec with ptsd , on a stronger note, no one knows till they live and re.live those visions and emotions , but you survive, you have to. It's not about you , it's about your other family members and your kids, f suck up and get on with it , no one can help you but yourself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
His hair looked appalling. Did he move to the US with just one rucksack and one change of clothes?

Just posting this about the bump clutching.
Apparently Lady C is friendly with a royal cousin.
The Harkles don‘t tolerate any criticism; and Harry wanted the Queen and Prince Charles to muzzle the press instead of telling his wife to stop with her ostentatious displays.
(Lost fucking cause)View attachment 141212View attachment 141213
Seems to me she did it all the more because she’d been criticised for it.

And I don’t know why it is, because being pregnant is nothing to hide away or be ashamed of, she just irritated the fuck out of me all the time. Almost like I knew she was doing it deliberately. She was doing it just to annoy ME 🤬.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
I think you should take the di stuff to an appropriate thread.
I personally think Smeg has made it about her and has been flattered,if anything that ppl think her op matters more than anyone elses.she must have thought she was Brenda having to make a royal broadcast.
Please don't even go there with the racism issue because it would not matter to me if Smeg was sky blue pink with yellow dots on and I would say the same things about her.
Colour doesn't come into it with me.i can only hope that if George had been any other colour,ppl would still be as appaled and it shouldn't matter who speaks out,and if anything,isn't it reverse racism for anyone who isn't black that their op matters less.
Georges blood is red,like everyone else's.
I appreciate that ppl have had many awful life experiences but it's not a competition who has suffered the most.
It strikes me that Smeg had a good life.if she was bullied,(?)at school,alot of other skin types have been bullied at school and to say that black ppl have a monopoly on this is wrong and unfair.
Noone can choose the colour of their skin when they are born or their parents or their situation.
I don't like Smeg because she is a narc and a user.h is an intitled,spoilt brat who hasn't grown up.
I don't care about the colour, and the sooner we see pass this,the better off we will all be.
Every life matters and everyone's voice is as important as the next.
When you have watched her over 2 yrs+,you get a very good idea of a leopard who won't change its spots because it keeps working for her and because she is in the spotlight so much,I feel as if I know her a little and can predict what she will do.
Thus is my personal op and if it upsets anyone,I'm sorry(not sorry 🙈😎)
Stay safe ❤😘🤗

• Heart
PAAAHH HAAAHHHH ‘quietly’!?! Yup very quietly and discreetly if they’re telling ELLE about it. These two are ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Oh! Black lives matter? Do they? She is a fucking joke. Black lives Didnae matter a fuck, when you never invited any Black relatives to your wedding!!!! In fact you never had any relatives (bar wee Doris).

• Haha
  • Heart

Asshats

So she’s allowed a fucking dog kennel to be named after her son, but would t allow that Australian airplane? Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way Meghan would have refused a title for her son.
She is jealous of the Windsor children and would want her kids to be treated the same as them.
Also,for someone with an ego as big as hers, it is odd that we rarely see photos of Archie.
I can’t quite believe the surrogate theory but something is not right about this baby.
And she has very little natural instinct as a mother.
I'll tell you a tale. What if...

MM showed up in Jamaica, claiming to be pregnant. Says no abortion for her, she's always wanted kids and loves him so much. She will even be single mom if he doesn't take her back, only to have his precious spawn.

H being totally kid crazy buys it and reluctantly takes her back. (Reluctantly because in the beginning he resisted the hand holding and pda.)

Now she gives up EVERYTHING for him :rolleyes:, moves to London and plays little housewife. Miscarriage as soon as possible. But not any old misscarriage. The kind where the doc tells her she can't carry a child without risking her life, Kardashian style. 😱😨

And why would she. She isn't 20 anymore and plans to get back to her "acting career" anyway. Why would she want to ruin the precious moneymaking minge and her body, just to get a child she may need to secure her position but isn't keen on at all?

Now she is
a. sad 😭
b. sad 😭
c. it is his fault because he sent her away and she was suffering so much she lost the child, etc. and
d. he needs to make her dream of having a family with him come true 😍
and did we mention she gave up everything for him? And loves him? And wants children with him so badly? If only it wouldn't kill her!

And in comes the surrogate. Now everyone is happy and he, being totally kid crazy falls not in love with her but with the prospect of becoming a father.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Margot1977

VIP Member
Joey Essex (yes I know he's a twat but can be kind of endearing when not acting the dumb arse) lost his mum to suicide when he was just 10.
I think a suicide would be harder to cope with. Unlike an accident, he says he couldn't understand why she would choose to leave him.😢
My Mum lost her Dad when she was only 7, he had a brain tumour, they couldn't do anything about it back then. Life wasn't easy after, but she excelled at school, went to a Nursing college, got involved in sports as well, representing her country for several years, including Olympics, eventually trained as a PE teacher and spent many years working in a high school, very involved in pastoral care, and supporting hundreds and hundreds of kids going through shit. I know she loved her Dad dearly, and missed him terribly. Losing him so early didn't stop her from growing into a decent human being, not focused on herself, but very much on others, despite life being genuinely hard for many years. I know losing a parent is different in each case, and some people are stronger than others - but Harry had every kind of support available you can imagine, most people don't get a fraction of it and somehow make their lives worthwhile.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Not had chance to write anything here for ages but loving everyone else’s contributions!
My query is when are the RF going to say enough is enough. They had the year to decide one way or the other or the transition or whatever it was called. 2 months in and they are an utter embarrassment!
Leaked press, fake pap shots, still paying their bloody security!
Every day they passes, I lose a little more respect for the Queen et all. Enough is enough.

• Heart

Carcinogen

I see Kate and Wills are going to sue Tatler. Blimey. That's sorta put me off my Meg rant. *And Breathe* ...

Meg: "Ooh, go on Harry put on your army uniform again. It's so sexy. What do all those shinny medals mean?"

Harry: "Oh, yah, well, er, this one I got for boiling my first egg on my own yah. "This one is for tying my own shoe-laces yah, I got that in 2013". Oh, and this one was for building a sandcastle. Yah".

M: "I love you Harry, you're so clever. What's your pin-number and sort-code again?"

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
“Put others needs above your own fears“. What a load of shite in view of the fact she’s raped the RF, disrespected so many along the way. Wonder how fearful the girl she threw hot tea over was, she was clearly only thinking of her own needs in instances too many to mention. She’s the epitome of hypocrisy! The fake acting tearful delivery made me actually lol. She should have just stayed schtum! She can fuck even further off than she’s previously fucked off!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

[/QUOTE]

PAAAHH HAAAHHHH ‘quietly’!?! Yup very quietly and discreetly if they’re telling ELLE about it. These two are ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Team JCM

VIP Member
BIB, now she truly truly is a grade A cunt.
I watched a video the other night of her interviewing Mariah Carey. There were rumours circulating at the time that Mariah was pregnant, so what did cunt face Ellen do ? She produced champagne and two glasses to force Mariah to confirm the pregnancy by refusing to drink it. Just so she could have the exclusive.
Mariah laughed it off but was clearly not prepared for that ambush. 5 weeks later Mariah lost the baby.
Ellen is a cunt.:mad:
Indeed Ellen is vile.

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
I'd just quickly like to thank you lovely lot for keeping me entertained with your wit and wisdom. I love catching up on here, although it moves at such a pace I have had to accept that I can't read it all, all of the time.

I have been wondering though, what are people's thoughts on what they actually WANT to happen to this pair of numpties? Irrespective of how they might think things are going to happen based on current evidence. Does that make sense?

I cant quite figure it out. I know that I just want the worst possible outcome for her though as I think it's what she deserves.

Harry is an utter cock, but if him returning home to the comforts of his family is what will break her delusions of grandeur, then that's what I want. However, if being lumbered with him for many a year more. Babysitting the manchild and being ridiculed for eternity is more fitting then that's what I want.

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

I can't imagine that anyone would want them to return with your tails between their legs? I'm betting that there are far more creative wishes and dreams out there, than what I can think of!
I want every penny they have mugged from us to be paid back and in full and in full transparency..ie we see it going into an account and we see it being used to help rebuild the country after one of the most detrimental things that has happened in my lifetime
1 all wedding money
2 all frogmore money
3 all security money

not from the bank of dad, or gangan but from them.
4 stripped of all royal titles. They are to be known as plain Harry and Megan wales
5 no royal engagements. Nothing that could be deemed as them trying to inch their way back in
6 no special privileges, staff, travel . no grace and favour apartments
they make their own way in the world from now on.

as for what they do. It’s up to them.
i wish them no ill will
i hope they stay together and make a go of it for the sake of that poor child but I’d like them to know that from this day forward they get not one penny from the british subjects they kicked in the teeth.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Agree with that, with a family like that. Just can't wrap my head around H ditching his family unless they did something really wrong from his POV.
The significant words being "From his point of view".
He's mad as a box of frogs, has the intelligence of a lemming and is known to have used drugs and drink to excess.
He ditched his family for some american pussy. Same as his great great uncle did. His family didn't cave in to his demands and he had to face smeggy with the news that Brenda had scuppered their plans for world domination. Did not compute. He was never said "no" to in his life. He's a slimy vindictive little shit who has screamed "I HATE YOU ALL!" and stomped upstairs slamming every door on the way.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Anyone else think Harry will stay with her no matter how bad things get to save face? A lot of people do this sadly.
Yes. Ideally I'd love him to grow some balls and crawl back home chastised, but he's too arrogant to admit he was wrong and everyone else was right.
I bet that by now he has seen that he's been shafted (a blind man could see that) but thinks he can turn it around and get that african dream that she promised him, so he'll hang on by his finger nails till the death. I said before, he's like his great great uncle edward, thick as shit, totally arrogant and stubborn as fuck and with his mum's vindictive streak.

I'm going to be a wet blanket but I really don't think this is anything to joke about.
Who's joking?
Are you not aware that her/haribo's mates contacted Lady C regarding her book and tried to influence her by saying that poor smeggy should be given a free ride (no pun intended whatsoever) because her daddy "did things" to her in her past?

Now if you choose to take that as anything other than implying kiddy fiddling then I have a lovely bridge I can sell you dirt cheap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30