Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ä°nteresting what you say about post-natal depression etc and c-section. Still at this stage many people believe the surrogacy/moon bump lie so depression and c-section wouldn't apply, but where does that leave the weight gain.???? One theory as to why Meghan doesn't seem to have a connection with Archie in the 'birthday duck rabbit' video is that he is not the real Archie, simply another rent-a-baby for show. Not sure we will ever get to the truth - why if there is a real Archie do we not see him, just a real but genuine photo would do........
I do think she did carry and birth Archie - the secrecy? Because in her mind he is a celeb not a royal.

Reactions: 12
interesting perspective.
I think a lot of Americans (obviously with exceptions MO5), canā€™t spot the difference. They think itā€™s all Disneyland. Thereā€™s a load of examples, one being the American bloke at Windsor Castle one day asking why they built it so close to an airport. šŸ˜¬šŸ™„šŸ¤£

I was stopped by an American in Grasmere (small, picturesque village in the Lake District for our overseas members) and he asked me where ā€˜downtown Grasmereā€™ was. I said ā€˜youā€™re in it mateā€™. He was totally confused.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Something definitely happened to turn PH into "Adoring husband" from " Extremely embarrassed the ex has turned up" ex-boyfriend" at Skippy's wedding. The first fake pregnancy, perhaps?

Although, the role he plays is soooooo adoring, either she has utterly screwed with his mental health in typical narc style, or ā€¦.is he acting? I mean, have you ever met a man in your life who wanted to hold your hand that much?! I have a relative who was married to a narc - and it is horrendous ( I can't help but feel sorry for anyone in that situation - even petulant, spoiled brats don't deserve that)

But - PH does seem surprisingly un-touchy feely and completely disinterested when he thinks the cameras are off. ( e.g back of car 100% ignoring angry Smegface pic) ?

I'm loving the fact that even androgynous weird face man has woken up to the scheming. It seems he is distancing himself very quickly. The latest bout of venom directed at DoC is just too obvious? It must make a refreshing change for MM to be ghosted...

Also - same pap agency for Smeghan's dad's pics, the first LA pics AND the drone pics? Are they the only agency in USA?!:unsure::unsure: The drone stories have been gaining momentum ever since us witches pointed out on here that you can see the wooden posts from the upstairs balcony in one of the "pap" Smeghanonhermobilephone shots of PH playing ball with the dog. (He was pissed off because his are still in Meghan's safe-keeping.šŸ˜…)

Anyway - we so need a title with gash-flasher šŸ˜† # Hairless and Gash-flasher keep droning on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The ā€œI donā€™t know herā€ phrase is a scathing insult used amongst some African American women and some people from the LGBT community, Serena knew exactly what she was doing when she said it and she didnā€™t care hence the attitude to go with it lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just said NO šŸ¤£ my daugter has beautiful VERY long hair, used to be light when she was younger, now a bit darker. She wanted hers pink too, I refused, fortunately a bully girl from her class dyed hers pink and that put her off šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
My daughter is an adult so I can't really stop her but certainly would if she wasn't over 18

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She hasn't! California, for all it's faults, is one seriously diverse state! Another I call BS on!! All the celebs/high profile people in the area, and this twit is gonna get "racist death threats"?? C'mon!! Nope not buying it!

Then there's this new one. Keep in mind, California hasn't completely opened up, especially L.A. (my sister n love got the call yesterday, she could open her vintage shop starting Monday). So unless they're driving down to Orange County (which I doubt), I'd be skeptical here, too.

Oh and the hubs surprised us all by absolutely loving her hair!!!
So, sheā€™s making friends with a billionaire property developer.
Thats the next mansion squat sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meghan will be on QVC soon. Just after Marie Osmond has finished selling dolls. Flogging interior design tat, made by children in Vietnam for two bowls of rice per week. An Ottoman, or some form of storage you put at the end of your bed to keep dead husbands in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Donā€™t forget Prince Williamā€˜s MH documentary after the Clap at 8.05pm
BBC1

Reactions: 9
I think a lot of Americans (obviously with exceptions MO5), canā€™t spot the difference. They think itā€™s all Disneyland. Thereā€™s a load of examples, one being the American bloke at Windsor Castle one day asking why they built it so close to an airport. šŸ˜¬šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Bill Gates apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ah, old story :
Queen: - You are out, Meghan!
Meghan: - I decided to step back.
Hollywood: No job for you, Meghan.
Meghan: I didn't even want to act!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.