Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My "friend" flashed her boobs at my (now) husband. He asked her if she paid for those, which she excitedly admitted yes to. He told her she got ripped off. We haven't seen or talked to the bleep in over 21 yrs.
Excellent clap back! and MO5 hubby yet again with legendary moves 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Excellent clap back! and MO5 hubby yet again with legendary moves 👏🏻👏🏻
That's the day I told him I'd marry him. No regrets. Not gonna lie, I got damn lucky!!! What 22 yr old guy in the US Marine Corps takes on a 29 yr old single Mom, and never looks back. Raising her Son as 💯% his, and expanding our Beautiful family with 4 more ❤❤ (they all have his sarcastic Whit 💚💚)

Interesting 🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
My "friend" flashed her boobs at my (now) husband. He asked her if she paid for those, which she excitedly admitted yes to. He told her she got ripped off. We haven't seen or talked to the bleep in over 21 yrs.
Yes it happens to all of us..lol I bet she slags you off to everyone as well...my so called best friend who not only flashed her foof..she went one step further and actually humped his leg...never seen her since..I said hey..I want a word with you...she ran off into the sunset..never seen her again in 20 years..she hates me and will slag me off to anyone who will listen to her..sad sad people.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That's the day I told him I'd marry him. No regrets. Not gonna lie, I got damn lucky!!! What 22 yr old guy in the US Marine Corps takes on a 29 yr old single Mom, and never looks back. Raising her Son as 💯% his, and expanding our Beautiful family with 4 more ❤❤ (they all have his sarcastic Whit 💚💚)

Interesting 🤔🤔
a proper kindhearted loving husband 🥰. Yup I’m sure there’s some bullshit surrounding that degree too, I’ve been long suspicious. Gash flash for graduation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hollywood 'celebs' are quiet because unless they've got another insipid film or generic song to promote they've not got anything else of interest to say. They can only talk about themselves or what they've done. And during lockdown they've done duck all. Personally, I welcome the peace and quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is anyone else worried about where all this is heading?
I don't like the dastardly duo and enjoy poking fun at them on here, but I would never wish harm on them.
I do worry that something disastrous could happen as they have misjudged everything so badly. There are plenty of nutters out there. I really don't want to hear that Archie has been kidnapped or they've been attacked.
Of course we all hope that they will get divorced and Meghan will go away, but the pair of them are still laying themselves open to being targets. Not to mention possible breakdowns and suicide attempts.
I said a while back everytime i see or hear from Harry the past couple of months there is a really dark sense/feeling around him.

Harry and William both suddenly became very passionate about men’s mental health over the last couple of years and after seeing/hearing a clip of William talking about suicidal men this morning it sounded to me like something he knew about too well, he wasn’t speaking like someone who was just merely going on statistics from a cause or charity he works with.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes it happens to all of us..lol I bet she slags you off to everyone as well...my so called best friend who not only flashed her foof..she went one step further and actually humped his leg...never seen her since..I said hey..I want a word with you...she ran off into the sunset..never seen her again in 20 years..she hates me and will slag me off to anyone who will listen to her..sad sad people.
Definitely does!! Went as far as to tell anyone who would listen our 20 yr old wasn't my husband's child. Even told the doofus I went out with before meeting my husband the baby was his!! And he believed her!! I guess he missed the part in biology about where babies come from! Cuz I never went anywhere near that dude's "Willy"........🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ people can be so vindictive when they've been called out for their inappropriate bad behavior.......

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow.........so much to catch up on!

not sure if this has been shared

Reactions: 13
Wow.........so much to catch up on!

not sure if this has been shared

Ah i hadn’t seen that but it’s to do with the Tatler piece on Kate being knackered and moaning it’s because she’s had to take on H&M’s workload as usual there’s links from Meghan and Mulroney with the staff at Tatler or something...

This just came through in this weeks Popbitch email 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Been offline for a few days and I’ve got 46 pages to catch up on 😩 if I’ve missed anything specific will someone be kind and tell me? 😬

Reactions: 7
It's against the law in California. So if it's truly PAPS - they could go after them. (again, I don't believe it's the "paps".......)Bigger Stars/More Important people live amongst them and it's not happening to them!

Reactions: 11
Have they even publicly called out or tried to take legal action against any pap agencies?

Reactions: 9
Have they even publicly called out or tried to take legal action against any pap agencies?
not that I'm aware of. My brother uses a drone for his real estate business. He deals with high end Commercial and private properties. He has to be extremely careful about what images he captures with the drones, to ensure he's not breaking any privacy laws.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.