Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William managed to get all Di's good points and he looks most like her as well.
Haribo got all her bad points and has a face like a badger's arse.

It would be brilliiant if true. The thing is that there will be a batch of little corona lockdown babies popping out around christmas and new year because so any couples have been forced to spend time together. Kate and Wills have been enjoying family life with the kids and It wouldn't surprise me if they gifted us another little cutie as a result.
Smeggy would go ballistic and haribo would be jealous as all hell, lol.:mWhich would be a bonus.
When haribo claims to only want one or two kids he's echoing smeggy. He loves kids and it's his one saving grace that they seem to like him too. Make no mistake he'd have three or four given the choice.
I don't think Smeg's dessicated eggs will give him the chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rreally enjoyed William's documentary tonight. Very thoughtful and inspiring young man. Bet H&M are livid

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Harry wanted a whole football team of kids until Meghan brainwashed him it’s not like he ever made a secret of it either!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
BC918E73-4B74-4DF6-BD8C-ABDD6229A98D.jpeg
3961F13C-FC26-4319-9054-03EB180E1CC0.jpeg

Of course they discussed what work his company does...

Thread name -The Markles: Moaning, Groaning and Droning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope this isn't in bad taste....

The drone was really sent by the Queen and is really set up to shoot Harry 😱

The aim is quite good for Queenie's age..
This is what she sees on her monitor lol...
Screenshot_20200529-002643_kindlephoto-524766590.png

Damn it was red on my phone to make it look like a target, it's pink on my Kindle 😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Harry and Meghan #25. Smug and Mug went up with hill and tried to hide from the paparazza, Harry fell down and lost his crown and his balls came tumbling after!
[/QUOTE]

Lol 🤭...

Screenshot_20200529-005938_kindlephoto-525349550.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
At the Queen looking Orange in the earlier post....

Or been at the Donald Trump Orange foundation :D

The Orange Foundation! That sounds quite official lol 😄

Yes she did that but it wasn't about getting his protective side going , it was more about urging him to go public that he was shagging her. Previous to his pathetic white knighting of her the press didn't really notice her or give a shiny tit which bird he was thrusting his royal sword into of an evening. Once haribo did his Big Chief Dirty Bum ordering the press to back off and leave her alone it brought her into the spotlight ... which was exactly her plan. The press hadn't a baldy notion who the witch was until then.

He's one ugly bleep. Just sayin' .
Looks like another plasticine boy 🤭

Screenshot_20200529-014858.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Interesting updates on this thread re: the Bill Gates connection.
Dont forget their new chief exec of the Archewell foundation; Catherine St Laurent, used to work for Melinda Gates.
I assumed they poached her, but it would appear that it was agreed if the Gates connection is correct.

Well if he has thrown his lot in with the Harkles, then Bill Gates has plummeted in my estimation.
So I will be completely wrong about an imminent divorce.
Meghan will drag round the husk which was once Prince Harry; for the rest of his life.

(Just Harry is not a former King; nor does he have his Great Great Uncle’s style)
Divorce would have been a merciful release for Harry)

03B546C5-604B-4316-8D62-45874711616A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m tempted to cancel my Tatler subscription, I don’t know when Richard Dennen became editor but I know I’ve stopped reading it as much and have only kept it in as I pay sometimes like £15 a year, I’ve had my subscription so long. I don’t like the new Vogue either, doesn’t feel relevant to me.

Reactions: 22
Word is megs debt is.......
13 million....oops a daisy...don't think fil will pay that.good luck with the book🙈
Maybe she’s on a super yacht somewhere?

Interesting updates on this thread re: the Bill Gates connection.
Dont forget their new chief exec of the Archewell foundation; Catherine St Laurent, used to work for Melinda Gates.
I assumed they poached her, but it would appear that it was agreed if the Gates connection is correct.

Well if he has thrown his lot in with the Harkles, then Bill Gates has plummeted in my estimation.
So I will be completely wrong about an imminent divorce.
Meghan will drag round the husk which was once Prince Harry; for the rest of his life.

(Just Harry is not a former King; nor does he have his Great Great Uncle’s style)
Divorce would have been a merciful release for Harry)

View attachment 140684
Meghan looks rather like Wallis, albeit a more up to date look!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.