Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They appear to have had a lot of meetings and get togethers during lockdown! I don't for one minute assume this has all been carried out on zoom!

Reactions: 14
Ugh, how pervy is that presenter!?! And MM encourages it. So much for the strong, independent feminist!!
I was going to say exactly same thing! Her acting is awful, trying to look at the camera seductively, the hair tossing. And that interview! So much for empowering women.

Reactions: 12
New Harry Markle

I stopped reading part way through, but, boy, I wish he’d learn the difference between ‘imply’ and ‘infer’. As I may have mentioned before, it really annoys me when people who (want to) make a living from writing get such simple things wrong.

Reactions: 15
Ugh, how pervy is that presenter!?! And MM encourages it. So much for the strong, independent feminist!!
Yup she's the typical girl who only ever got cast for her looks but seems oblivious to this (despite the constant preening and flirting) 😁
She's the sort of idiot who then thinks that she should be doing something 'more worthy of her talent' without actually doing any proper training.

She didn't do any real drama training did she? That college course was not the equivalent of going to RADA. Her acting is very poor in all the clips I've seen. Basically shes a pretty girl who was picked for her looks and is interchangeable with thousands of others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m tempted to cancel my Tatler subscription, I don’t know when Richard Dennen became editor but I know I’ve stopped reading it as much and have only kept it in as I pay sometimes like £15 a year, I’ve had my subscription so long. I don’t like the new Vogue either, doesn’t feel relevant to me.
The new editors are cut from the same cloth it seems...

Reactions: 10
The Markle has a face you just need to slap. She’s all of the Disney villainess characters rolled into one.

Am sure the Tower of London has a suitably equipped room to store her for the foreseeable.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trying to link a post in the secret celeb thread but it's not working for me! Apparently Kate is 8 weeks along. Please be true, please be true! 😁😁🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Trying to link a post in the secret celeb thread but it's not working for me! Apparently Kate is 8 weeks along. Please be true, please be true! 😁😁🤞🤞🤞
here you go

Kate with the jewelled headwear is pregnant - eight weeks along. This was spilled by a staffer on a royal gossip forum which somehow got back to her "house" resulting in the forum being taken down by the very powerful people that surround her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

The Germans have a great word for it; Backpfeifengesicht.
I love this word - a German friend taught me it. My other fave is kummerspeck, which literally means grief bacon and refers to comfort eating when upset. They have now created the word ‘coronaspeck’ for excess eating during lockdown 😂😂😂😂

She should announce it to the world on August 3rd 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.