Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shirleymaclaine1

I reckon when they are in the bedroom she says “Hairy, when I do this at functions, you will remember tonight “ 🤣🤣🤣 it probably keeps him “standing to attention” all day in anticipation of being allowed access to the magic Mary! Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!
“Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!“ ...... Please, please, please could this be chosen as the title for the next thread?!?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

spangly

VIP Member
This thread title is obviously far too long but I needed to get it out.....lol!

Harry and Meghan #25. Smug and Mug went up with hill and tried to hide from the paparazza, Harry fell down and lost his crown and his balls came tumbling after!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

freda19

VIP Member
And yet some posters manage to get away with in on DS, I swear some posters are actually "untouchable"
For you and other refugee DSers on here.
OK confession time. *Clears throat* ... when I said I didn't know what DS was (some weeks ago) I lied. I know DS very very very well. ;) I've been banned from there 4 times.Or is it 5? Maybe even 6, no matter. One of my bans caused mild uproar to the point that my user name was expressly forbidden to even be mentioned in any way, I kid you not. I caused such chaos that a lunatic person posted the most horrendous huge long diatribe against the group I was part of, filled with venom and hate that had me rolling on the floor laughing. I still have a copy of that post somewhere ... ah those were the days.:m
Smeggy is still a cunt and haribo is thick as pig shit.

Hugs to you

I think comments about certain topics /and people on DS ….are suppressed.....or not allowed.....its a form of censorship...
Its the only reason I can think why they get such a positive press on there. Its the only explanation I can think of that explains how DS is so out of step with how the majority of the general public in the UK are feeling...
It astonishes me that they are so out of touch with the general population regarding the gruesome twosome.
Also I think their mods are all gay or trans because you cannot make a post even remotely critical of any gay celeb ... and god forbid you not agree that communal toilets in schools is a great idea or that some big fat hairy bloke in canada is entitled to have his balls and arse defuzzed in a ladies only beauty salon by young asian girls whose culture means they've likely never seen a bloke's under carriage in their sheltered lives.
I love my gay pals and will defend them to the max on pretty much every issue, but shared toilets in schools is the hill I will die on.:mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Speaking from experience, one of my friends flashed her foof at my man when I was out of the room....he told me straight away...I confronted her , and have never seen her since..this was 20 years ago...my man turned her down...I suspect Serenas husband spurned the well battered minge and she took offence and flounced off. Serena saying she knows nothing about her anymore..is probably true as the grifter wont be able to face her.
My "friend" flashed her boobs at my (now) husband. He asked her if she paid for those, which she excitedly admitted yes to. He told her she got ripped off. We haven't seen or talked to the whore in over 21 yrs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

freda19

VIP Member
Does anyone think they would still be here, living happily as part of the RF if she hadn’t received bad press? Or do you think it was inevitable that she would move back to the states, regardless of what people here thought of her?
She was never going to give up on her LA dream. The whole scenario has been a lesson in how someone like her gets what she wants. She lies, uses sex, then lies some more and uses sex. She told Haribo she would love to live in Africa with him. Told the Queen not to delay their titles (as Brenda had suggested "until she settled inand learned the ropes"), because she was planning on hitting the ground running as soon as the wedding was done and dusted.. Then as soon as she got the title she trademarked everything they could think of for the business she was planning away from the royals, because she wanted to hit LA with her pockets stuffed with cash and a title. Africa was binned along with the trail hikes in canada and cosy evenings by the log fire. She had LA in her sights and nothing was going to derail her, no stuffy royals and their peasants, not popping out a sprog and not even corona, that's how determined she is.
I don't even think she's bothered about movie parts and will focus on vanity projects. It's all a big Fuck You to all the people who never saw her wondrousness. As long as they kow tow to her and maybe even stupidly curtsey like morons she'll be like a piggy in shit and she's won.

Gonna have to Google her, cuz I don't know who that is 😂😂😂😂
I wouldn't bother, she's a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
A touch of that here too I feel sometimes, virtual cliques
I'm only here since February, saw Tattle mentioned on twitter, took a look at it and liked it. I've never felt there are cliques here, I've never been ignored or been made to feel unwelcome, quite the opposite. There will be bonds between posters who are interacting with each other for longer but as I say the newbie (which is me) never felt excluded. We are all linked by a dislike of the gruesome twosome.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Excellent clap back! and MO5 hubby yet again with legendary moves 👏🏻👏🏻
That's the day I told him I'd marry him. No regrets. Not gonna lie, I got damn lucky!!! What 22 yr old guy in the US Marine Corps takes on a 29 yr old single Mom, and never looks back. Raising her Son as 💯% his, and expanding our Beautiful family with 4 more ❤❤ (they all have his sarcastic Whit 💚💚)

Interesting 🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Campagne

VIP Member
I watched the ch5 thing on catch up. 2 terrible years or whatever it was called.
Although they had Katie Nichols who is a Sussex apologist nd the token BAME representative Dr Shola something, I do feel this was a pr assault by the RF to paint Harry in a favourable light.
we had some well known royal mouthpieces; Penny Junor who thinks Charles walks on water, Diana’s fave journo, Richard Kay, Dickie Arbiter who was the BP press secretary.

My gut feel is they are negotiating the divorce.
The Harkles are uncharacteristically quiet.
I think Megz wanting the Finding Freedom book brought out earlier was because she has plenty of tea to spill and it’s a negotiating tool.
Apparently the BRF lawyers wanted to see the book.
I think it will be scrapped if she gets her deal; she doesn’t give a monkey’s about Scooby Sue
Meghan has been wracking up legal bills which she has no way of paying off.
Houses In LA of the $15m mark are constantly being mentioned. Apparently thé frogmore house is slooowwly being paid off.
Kensington Royal Twitter account has been changed to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Ducks are being got in a row behind the scenes.

Here‘s the deal I think she will be offered:

Title: Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
Annual payment for £1 million in return for her silence till Archie is 18.
Custody of Archie; part of holidays in the U.K. brought over by nanny
$15m house in Archie’s name with trustees so no funny business like her selling it without permission.
Stripped of her U.K. charities patronages
She will relaunch the Tig. Commercial interests unrelated to BRF are allowed. (Basically Fergie type stuff)
No security for her, only Archie
Some kind of deal with Associated newspapers; massive interview with Harry so that dirt remains hidden.

Harry returns to U.K.
Back to HRH Duke of Sussex
Moves back into Nottingham cottage (bachelor pad) but is no longer part of Kensington Royal / Foundation etc.
Keeps his personal military charities.
? Question mark over the marines Captain General; it’s on hold for 12 months.
Takes on his Commonwealth a ambassador role and travels extensively in Africa.
Maybe buys a second home in Botswana /
Eats a fucking great humble pie and has shitloads of therapy.

Beatrice and Edo get Frogmore.

the End.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

freda19

VIP Member
I think if people embraced her virtue-signalling Americaness, she would have stayed as all she wants is to be ADORED. Whilst making billions of the happless public and using our money to flit around the world living her best life and telling us what to do
Gotta disagree honey. England was only ever a stop off point. She's honestly done us a favour by fucking off and taking the yappy useless prince with her. All the shit about living half time here and half in the US was bullshine. Like living in africa. Just words to get what she wanted. LA was her Eldorado and I hope it chews her up and spits her out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Margot1977

VIP Member
Oh, can't wait, this should be entertaining...and I'm still up, our cat got back late (semi-feral, loves to roam all day), and he came back with what looks like a shot wound from an air rifle...will be calling the vet first thing in the morning, he's asleep at the moment, definitely sore. Trying to figure out which one of my neighbours had a field day with a rifle....

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Looking at those photos, I think Meghan would have preferred William and Harry kate.
so why didn’t he find someone like Kate?
I think that its a shame he didn't find a girl like Kate, but obviously hes a charmless wanker that nobody decent wanted to marry.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
What was Scoobywhoos tweet & delete about this morning? something to do with the Kate story? hmm
What's obvious Scooby?
- That you are trying to discredit Kate whilst blowing smoke up Meghan's arse
- That you have a weird plastic face?
- That Meghan has your balls in a vice along with Harry's

Hmm so many questions 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33

freda19

VIP Member
Joined the group mainly to share a story. I read posts in a different group before H and M were married. Storyline was that Harry either was participating in some nasty stuff or was set up to appear to be, and there are recordings. Those recordings were used by M and her handlers to blackmail H into the mess he is in. If they are real, he would likely be prosecuted. Much worse than PA supposedly...such as child sexual assault. I do NOT know if this story was true. Poster seemed fearful and only posted a few times. At the time, I thought it was probably a troll...now, who knows?
M's connections to SoHo, etc, sure could fit.
I'm not one for conspiracy theories (archie is real, calling him archiedoll is just for laughs) but since seeing the images from the inskip wedding thereis not a doubt in my mind there is something in this theory. At that wedding he tried to avoid her like the plague and she kept pulling his pigtails and stalking him and trying to grrab at him ... very creepy. Not only that, but nobody else there seemed to acknowledge her or try to include her in group chats, it's almost like she was photo shopped into the images and was never there. But she WAS there and seemed as welcome as corona. Normally your friends try to make your date welcome, but clearly the word was out "Don't encourage her".
Yep, he'd dipped his wick and was moving on and she wasn't having it, so sometime after that something happened that turned him round 180 degrees and put them together.
Also, when she was pictured with archiedoll soon after the birth at a polo match haribo had no interest in her at all. All the images show him scowling at her or coochy-cooing baby but no interest in smeggy, no smiles of encouragement for her and no hugs or embraces. He really didn't want her there. I dunno how the hell the twat got himself in this mess but something dodgy occurred in my Miss Marple opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Norbs

VIP Member
Yep, Lady C says she had spun Harry this tale of being a biracial girl who struggled for everything so Harry could rescue her, but if Harry & Thomas actually met, Harry would find out she was raised in a privileged white background where daddy paid for everything.
Of the many things I dislike about her behaviour, her treatment of the father who brought her up and gave her everything is what I most despise.

Last edited:
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Working my way through the LCC book, & I don’t know how to copy & paste, I can’t link either sorry LCC if you’re reading this.

I don’t follow the royals or didn’t until this blew up, interesting way to look at the reasons for TM’s relegation to person non-grata.
Yep, it was really obvious from the way haribo spoke about smeggy's family that he'd been fed the story of a sad lil girlie neglected and forced out into the mean streets of Compton with her momma bear to fend for themselves. You can imagine the horror stories about cockroach infested hovels and grubbing in the bins of the local Burger King for scraps of food while her dad stuffed his face with booze and food and sat around idly scratching his arse and swearing at the telly in his MAGA hat ... with his KKK pokey hat and sheet hanging in a place of honour in his living room.:rolleyes:
Meeting the educated Thomas, well spoken and knowledgable to a degree haribo could only dream of would burst her carefully constructed bubble.
Thomas had to be the villain of the piece, he had to be excluded by hook or by crook to avoid haribo realising she was a liar. So yes, she really had no alternative in that respect and I wouldn't be surprised if she arranged the whole photo shoot that caused Thomas so much shit.

• Heart

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
I have been looking at the commonwealth ceremony and now I have come to the conclusion that Edward had,infact come as hyper active puppy dog.he is so flattered that meg is taking an interest in him,he's so giddy..bless him.i think that's why Sophie gives her the look.why are women so astute about what others are up to and some men just can't believe their luck when a pretty girl gives them the time of day.they all know what meg is up to except Edward 🙈
As for the bloggers,...I'm going off Wally even with her lovely voice.i like Taz and murky and also been listening to fame vixen.now she admits she's a psychopath and so has alot of knowledge about how meg operates and what she does,although her intro does annoy me,like a too loud heavy rock concert from the 80s,not good for epilepsy with the flashing lights but when she gets into the video,she is very good.
Alot of the others, especially Taz lately seem to pad out their blogs with personal life,which is fine,but I have enough shite going on at home ATM so I just need to know what carp us falling on the twins from a great height and I feel better,the worse their lives are going,...I am a bad person..there I said it again.
Please do let me know if I'm boring anyone with my long posts and rambling...
I don't give a 💩 but if it makes you all feel better,I'll be your therapist for the day😎🙊🤪
Mind how you go ❤🤗😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31