Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you freda ❤

I was panicking. I though we were going to run out of thread. It stresses me out. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
thot
/θɒt/
nouninformal•derogatory
noun: thot; plural noun: thots

a woman who has many casual sexual encounters or relationships.

Also THOT means: That Ho Over There.

Ring any bells? No judgement, just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has trooping the colour officially been cancelled? I would assume a no-show from them even if it ran.

• Sad
Has trooping the colour officially been cancelled? I would assume a no-show from them even if it ran.
Yes all royal public engagements are cancelled.
The Queen is staying in isolation indefinitely

• Sad
Reactions: 16
MoodyBlue said:
I remember watching DIY SOS The Big Build a few years ago when Wills and Harry gave a hand.

I think they were converting a street of derelict houses in Manchester to house veterans.The resident sparky (forgot his name) has a habit of calling people sausage.

When he was introduced to the two princes, he said to Harry “hello sausage” or wtte.

Harry looked at him like he was some kind of alien and said “sausage?” And not in a friendly way either, leaving Nick Knowles to apologise.

I remember thinking then Ooooooh he’s a bit tetchy!

Although it’s was a ridiculous thing to call him 🙄
That'll be Billy the sparky (DIY SOS fan here 🙋‍♂️ Seems lovely, but yeah calls everyone Sausage!!

Prince Harry calls out DIY SOS electrician for calling him Sausage: “It’s going to be a very long day”
Prince Harry and Prince William donned hard hats last month to help renovate...
heatworld.com
heatworld.com

I bet he was tetchy because he has "small sausage syndrome". Chipolata anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't know if this has been posted , I've not had chance to look through the end of the old thread

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Classic @goog
Latest Harry Markle blog
6B009225-39A0-4CC4-B08F-6DECB11569BD.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you freda ❤

I was panicking. I though we were going to run out of thread. It stresses me out. 🤪
Thanks PC. Gotta say that there were SO m any great ideas for the new name that I was feeling sorry for whoever would start the new thread.
Next time round I'm out of running, that's only fair.
Now where were we ... 🤔

Reactions: 10
Thanks PC. Gotta say that there were SO m any great ideas for the new name that I was feeling sorry for whoever would start the new thread.
Next time round I'm out of running, that's only fair.
Now where were we ... 🤔
I don’t know how to look for further suggestions. I’ll try and keep my eye open for suggestions for the next one. Apologies to anyone who got more votes. The highest voted post in the last thread was about Aunties new grandson.

Can everyone vote for the thread suggestions by ‘liking’,

God! I’m like the thread police. And I’m rambling.....sorry 😬

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who is the woman in Canada then? Mulroney (that would be sweeeeet)
Mulroney has been keeping her head down. She's gone quite quiet since it became open day for publicly taking potshots at anyone smeggy related.
There again, I bet smeggy is so engrossed in changing nappies LA networking via phone etc that she has no time for old mates.👻

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Here's the latest from Yankee Wally. She raises some interesting points here. Was Archie formally adopted from the surrogate? And did they abide by the law. My guess is that they didn't and that no one else in the family knew about the surrogate.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Classic @goog
Latest Harry Markle blog
View attachment 136366
He's spot on as usual. The £18k situation per month is doing my head in every time it gets mentioned.

I think when my rates bill comes in I'll just write back that I'll give them £1.50 a month and they can like it or lump it. Cunts. (H&M not the rates people)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I appreciate her research but I wish Yankee Wally could keep the length of the vids down a bit. 5-10m and I can watch them but I lose track after 20m+

• Heart
I don’t know how to look for further suggestions. I’ll try and keep my eye open for suggestions for the next one. Apologies to anyone who got more votes. The highest voted post in the last thread was about Aunties new grandson.

Can everyone vote for the thread suggestions by ‘liking’,

God! I’m like the thread police. And I’m rambling.....sorry 😬

As you were.
You're right, it's very difficult to keep mental track.
If someone suggests a name then note the post number and how many likes it gets.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.