Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harry is still counsellor of state, isn’t suing the gov a conflict of interest :unsure:

Exactly the same as someone else online pointed out re H saying he didn't know anyone from the palace ie Edward Young would have input. It's all there, clearly stated. What a nob.

Harry wouldn’t know what procedural unfairness was. Not to mention that a bureaucratic committee doesn’t, by nature, allow people to come and present their case before making a decision. Does he realise how stupid he is making himself look??

This just reeks of markle. So American.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Flip if I worked in that environment (and didn’t get fired for giving ‘the look’ when someone annoys me) I’d have read receipts and back ups of back ups!! Jeez it really is a treacherous dog eat dog set up - all done very politely no doubt but wow!
On second thoughts there’s no way I’d want to work somewhere like that, I’m not good at ‘knowing my place’, I’m a bit too open and honest about my thoughts and expectations, something I don’t think would go down well 😆
Plenty of people actually enjoy it.
It's the ''it'' career ladder, hence the lousy pay except the top 5.
It's a being in the ''know'' thing about the upper echelons which fascinates people, for many reasons , regardless if they are Monarchists or not.
Knowing your place might not be necessary for the work related part, knowing your place when it comes to making the mistake of confusing friendliness with friendship(from anyone including colleagues ) , is a essential survival skill.
The top 5 are however the permanent mortal enemies of everyone else in the workplace for the first-roughly 5 years of service.

Reactions: 16
She put an ice cream sandwich in her purse for later? Is this an Americanized "sweet nod" to the Queen putting a marmalade sandwich in her purse for later?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There's trouble if it wasn't forwarded :
-who made the decision (ordered it)
-why?
If he can prove this, it will be lots of media trouble.
It doesn't matter if he wins.
Another aide under the bus, and he has possibly insight into the bullying claims.
Fixed again, the Harkles ''reputation.''
I disagree.
If it was suggested and wasn’t forwarded, there is a logical reason why. Police aren’t up for purchase. It’s a ludicrous claim. Police are members of the government and there to equitably protect all people based on an assessed danger. (Well theoretically). They’re not up for purchase by Royals. The optics of Royals being able to purchase bespoke government services at their whim is FAR worse than the optics of a really stupid brain fart of a Harry idea not getting passed onto Priti Patel by Sir Edward.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah Louis has grown so quickly and IMO will be taller than William, but when you look at the Chicken Coop photo of Archie and the photo from the parade it looks like Archie hasn't grown.
View attachment 1402272View attachment 1402273
What is going on here. The pants on this kid are too long (same in the previous photos released by the bystander), yet in post 682 the pants seem to fit.

Unle

Unless you go to the urban dictionary...! View attachment 1403005
May be this should of been behind a spoiler.🤮
Lucky I wasn't eating breakfast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
To miss being right IN the 4th of July photos as she always manages to do, Markle must’ve had one helluva ZIT on her nose! ;):giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
To pixelate “Archie” but leaves the other kids identities fully visible shows how controlling, narcissistic and crazy they are. The pics have been out, people have seen them. It’s madness to pixelate them now.
Also where is the security? So worried about safety yet out in public, with people and not a security guard in sight.
If that was Megs surely she would be acting in front of the camera doing the look at me, look at me, I’m the smug Duchess of Sussex routine. That one ain’t camera shy… 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 30
I think they want to play keep everyone guessing, with the mysterious photos, and hints and denials. If you;re old enough, and know American ‘rock’ trivia there was a whole Paul is dead hysteria in the mid+60s. We looked for clues everywhere, Albums, pictures, press releases. Difference is, we cared about the Beatles. Oh, and the Beatles weren’t bleeping over the people of at least 2 nations.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another biscuit situation! An ice cream sandwich has to have a different meaning in the US to what it means in the UK!

An ice cream sandwich to me, is actual ice cream...( ie vanilla ice cream that melts from the minute it comes out of the freezer) sandwiched between 2 wafers. If you put it in your bag....you would end up with a soggy sticky mess!

Nice to see she allows Archie to eat sugar sweets.....just taken from the street. Loads of young mums I know are so strict about allowing their kids sugar treats!
That is so weird that she'd "slip an ice cream sandwich into her bag for later".

ICS is just ice cream between 2 (usually) chocolate cookies (biscuits, lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it IS Hazno.
It might be Aldi, who knows or cares tbh.
But it's not Smeghan. Too thin/wrong body shape, wrong hair, wrong feet and the way the Massive Hat conveniently covers her in every single angle that's been released, makes it all way too staged. How can "a bystander" manage to get so many angles on Hazno and the kid but the woman in the pics is All Hat in every pic and no hint of a side shot?

The question is why? Why does Hazno need us to see him in random Wyoming, with a kid, and a fake wife? What is he trying to tell us or distract us from thinking? Have they split, and she really is staying in hotels apart from him?

And where is Lidl? Don't little girls like or deserve to see parades too? Supposedly they've revealed her to us now, so why hide her away again?

Where is Dorito? Why was she wheeled out at that dodgy fake awards ceremony only to never be seen again since?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I just compared the photos of the three Farks that we've seen, and the ears are all different. The Desmond Tutu Fark, the Duck Rabbit Fark and the Wyoming Fark are not the same child, they are three completely different children if ears are anything to go by. The Wyoming Fark isn't Gavin imo.
One thing all three Farks have in common, though, is they display no direct reaction at all to their ‘parents’. No looking into H or TW’s faces. The ‘connection’ all comes from H and M - making a fuss of the perplexed Desmond Tutu Fark, trying to interest Duck Rabbit Fark in the book, and clutching the wrist of Wyoming Fark. However, each Fark does at some point show an interest in something or someone out of shot! It’s all so absurd.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh if only Harry and Meghan's faces were pixelated in the media all the time, how happy I would be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
in the Sue Smith YT vid when she is discussing the pair in Wyoming, she commented on thee state of Hazehole's jeans and how baggy and low slung on the bum, sayings something like " wearing his droopy jeans like teenagers and doesn't he know that in prison community when you wear your pants low slung like that your looking for sex!" :D :D :D Now that made me laugh out loud, didn't see that one coming, but maybe she's right !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.