Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not buying the Wyoming bullshit.

No wristband

View attachment 1403583

with wristband after it was pointed out

View attachment 1403589

Something (apart from the whores minge) here stinks :unsure:
Something strange is definitely going on as the old pictures show Archie has a hat on then in the new ones he doesn't have a hat on, Archie's hair looks brown in the photos that were released before yet the new ones show he has ginger hair and in some of the photos Harry is sitting next to Meghan yet in some of the other photos he isn't. Actually I have just looked at the photos again and the hat isn't anywhere to be seen in the photos where Archie is not wearing it. So, where exactly has the hat gone and why is Archie only wearing it in some photos.
1657359285438.png
1657359302766.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We know they read (or employ their minions to) all negative comments and forums.
Feedback is where's the boy? Suddenly he's out enjoying an important American event (screw you British jubilee). But why would H go along with that when he's anti photos of his kids.
Why aren't we seeing M face? (I don't believe that's her, her body is too different and no way she'd miss a photo op) but why would H fake a photo with some random pretend wife (that would be a PWife!)
But why don't h&m do photos of them together with the kids (except Christmas).
Why did the friend draw attention to it?
Why are there suddenly more photos?
If it isn't them why aren't they making a statement to deny.
So many questions!

Is it simply that they like to toy with the British press and public?

• Sick
Reactions: 32
We know they read (or employ their minions to) all negative comments and forums.
Feedback is where's the boy? Suddenly he's out enjoying an important American event (screw you British jubilee). But why would H go along with that when he's anti photos of his kids.
Why aren't we seeing M face? (I don't believe that's her, her body is too different and no way she'd miss a photo op) but why would H fake a photo with some random pretend wife (that would be a PWife!)
But why don't h&m do photos of them together with the kids (except Christmas).
Why did the friend draw attention to it?
Why are there suddenly more photos?
If it isn't them why aren't they making a statement to deny.
So many questions!

Is it simply that they like to toy with the British press and public?
Yes.
They are toying with us.
To them we are as flies to wanton boys. They kill us for their sport.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Something strange is definitely going on as the old pictures show Archie has a hat on then in the new ones he doesn't have a hat on, Archie's hair looks brown in the photos that were released before yet the new ones show he has ginger hair and in some of the photos Harry is sitting next to Meghan yet in some of the other photos he isn't. Actually I have just looked at the photos again and the hat isn't anywhere to be seen in the photos where Archie is not wearing it. So, where exactly has the hat gone and why is Archie only wearing it in some photos.
View attachment 1403607View attachment 1403608
Is something strange going on, though? It's a hat. He's a small child. He probs took it off and Meghan stashed it in her bag.

Honestly, I think a lot of this speculation is a stretch.

Is something strange going on, though? It's a hat. He's a small child. He probs took it off and Meghan stashed it in her bag.

The thing is the bag looks too small to fit a hat in it though and according to the article she also slipped an ice cream sandwich in the bag for later, but I suppose she could have had another handbag with her.
1657360694774.png

Well of course some of it is! This is a gossip site, we aren’t the Inquisition. The fun lies in deciding what is, and what isn’t, and laughing at the possibilities. That’s really the only interest we have in the gruesomes these days🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
And only pixelate Farchie? Do the other children not matter?

Do we think this random member of the public spotting them is similar to the bus load of pensioners?
Must be the pensioners kids, on holiday in Wyoming, who woulda thought it!! 🤔😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not convinced its her in Wyoming, it could be the actress friend who was in the car with her , sitting in front next to Harry, if you didn't see her face or standing up beside Harry you could be mistaken for thinking it was the wife. That girl is taller than smug and willowy which would account for the thinner physique. This photo composition, has been very carefully thought out.
If you saw this woman, with massive sun glasses ,in hat long flowing hair which is fine and brown, but with Hazehole and child, you may be conned into thinking its the wife.
Along with anon tea supposedly spilled, saying they were there drunk etc.. and obviously loath each other ? Could be serving two purposes, one to confirm that she was there with him, getting drunk, and that their relationship isn't going too well so starting to build the narrative for a split Just my thoughts for what they're worth.;)

Looking at Delfina's IG I notice she got something like 1200 comments about the love fest "pwife" crap. I would say about half were gushing and the other half scathing ! Sara Foster who was pictured at the polo ( whose husband David is supposedly Hazehole's new father figure 1)put a ♥ below Delfina's gushing, and someone called ttriatholonfan2020. wrote "Ha ha, oh please we all remember your sister's thoughts on her when they got engaged !" Another comment to Sara Foster. "get a life you and your narcissist friend the pathological liar Nutmeg! Actually some of the comments could have come from people on here strangely enough !!

But the really interesting thing is, although there were 1200 or so comments, Delfina switched off the number of likes ! So people were commenting and not liking only the sugars I guess.. I would estimate she got 100 or so likes for that post but 1200 comments !!
Prior to June 6 you could see her number of likes which were in double digits but now you don't.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Body language guy.

Worth watching.
Him reading out the post supposedly from the person who spotted them, is hilarious.

Also an excellent point, why on earth would someone in America think 'oh someone important, must be the royal family' or words to that effect. Rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The way they act isn't American. :(

Sounds like you are painting all of us over here with the markle brush.

In any country they are a pair of what freda says.
I meant the assumption that one could give a representation to a government committee and sue about it even when it’s absolutely not the norm. Americans sue. Brits not so much.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1403607View attachment 1403608
New photos to 'prove' its them after all the talk of it not being be them??
I bet they are loving all this attention but it does beg the question, what are they deflecting from?

It must be something big as Twunt is suing for security & these pictures completely undermine that.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.