Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ice cream sandwich is another urban dictionary term. Google at your peril - its like dealing with teenagers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think the Wyoming Fark is the Christmas card Fark.
I agree. These newer photos are far clearer, obviously the earlier ones weren’t getting them enough attention so they told whoever to ‘leak’ a few more.have to say that last photo of the little boy does, to me, look like a young Haz and he looks a bit older than the first few (maybe it was camera angles, IDK anymore 🙄)

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I agree. These newer photos are far clearer, obviously the earlier ones weren’t getting them enough attention so they told whoever to ‘leak’ a few more.have to say that last photo of the little boy does, to me, look like a young Haz and he looks a bit older than the first few (maybe it was camera angles, IDK anymore 🙄)
Being seen sitting on a pavement amongst the hoi-polloi won't do his court case demanding top level security any favours.
She rolled down the car window at the jubilee and they came to the windows and now this.

Anyone who believed him when he said he felt unsafe will have realised he's talking bollox now.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I see the Daily Mail have posted more pictures from the 4th of July Parade in Wyoming that we haven't previously seen and I have to say that I am still not convinced that this is Harry and Meghan in this picture. The beard looks too long to be Harry's and doesn't look like it has been shaved in quite a while, the women in the picture looks to have brown hair and the man seems to have very hairy arms. I have compared the arms to when he appeared in the acting segment for Travalyst and they don't look the same. So maybe it is them, but I still have my doubts as it seems strange that there are no clear pictures of Meghan. I have just seen that somebody has pointed out that the ear looks different and it is funny how in the previous photos we have seen the man had a black ring on yet in this photo the ring is gold.
View attachment 1402076View attachment 1402158 View attachment 1402098
I have no doubt it is Harry. And Archie is very cute

• Haha
  • Sad
Possible , aides are disposable (even when Royals create/order the problem/the things which happened , see Ashe Windham)
If he is lucky, he will move to another Household in a less prominent position .
All because of a petulant manchild’s latest tantrum 🙄😒

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have no doubt it is Harry. And Archie is very cute
Archie is cute but what I don't understand is why didn't they take Lilibet with them and I also find it strange how there are no clear photos of Meghan from the event as you don't see her face in any of the photos that have been released to the media because we all know that Meghan loves to be photographed, yet in these photos she has gone camera shy all of a sudden.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He just wants to keep wasting tax payer money. I hope he gets landed with all the costs. It's disgusting.

Now he's pretending that he told someone at the palace and they didn't inform the court? It's not their job to inform the court. Plus I'm quite sure that if he did say something the reply was 'You cannot buy the police' I'd have added you bleeping moron but I doubt they did that. ;)
i know this is a late reply, I’m catching up…

it’s so easy for him to always blame others for his own shortcomings and ineptitude. Now he’s going to sue someone for not passing on his message to ravec? If it was such a critical part of him getting what he wanted in the first place why the F didn’t he literally do a Google search on how ravec works and put the request to the committee directly??? Lazy dumb sod.

• Heart
My first post is a link to today's judgment - I hope that is allowed

TrevorCoult! Say it ain't so. Smeg wants ro renew their vows? They have lost the plot.

How many times is it now
1st the rumoured annulled wedding
2nd the one where the ring was posted back
3rd the one rumoured where elephants were witnesses
4th 3 days before the big one
5th the big show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Or to the Government. Like Simon Case, Samantha Cohen, Lord Geidt, etc.

Some of those ex-RF staff are probably a treasure trove of useful information......
It's glorious when they write a book while leaving completely disillusioned , see Patrick Jephson, or Ken Wharfe(parts of it).
Geidt is Secret Service, no chances for a book, but Samatha could do it one day.

This is really funny! Hope the link works - not very savvy with this kind of thing. Apologies if already posted and I missed it.

I don't know what to make of it but Pablo is in it! 😂

Why Don't You Use The Toilet! This Disgusting Personal Habits Of Meghan Made MEXICAN GARDENER Retch. - YouTube

Sounds to me like he's trying to lay the groundwork for the half in/half out that he was denied. If he gets security while in the UK, and he does some "royal work" - not a lot but some - he will then make the case he needs it while in the U.S., hoping to get his IPP status which will then extend to Minge and the flatpacks. IMO this is all calculated to get him what he wants in the end which is the IPP status.
I think he’s gaslighting everyone. The whole ‘I am going to spend six months a year in the UK’ then no security means ‘the UK government has made it unsafe and untenable for me to follow my plan of six months at home, it’s literally too dangerous but it’s not my fault, I’ve tried everything possible but the government ruined it for me. But because I tried everything I still need to be Counsellor of State from the States.’
Or something like that

• Sick
  • Sad
Harry fears for his and his family's safety in the UK, where there was a four-day parade and not a single mass shooting happened. But will take his family out in a gun-friendly state like Wyoming, in a country where there is a mass shooting every week.

Logic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Harry and Meghan #207 annoying fuckwits!
(Not a serious thread suggestion just a factual titbit 😏)

• Haha
  • Heart
It does matter if he wins....if he wins Its the British tax payer that will be paying for the case, if he loses its Harry that has to pay for it.

I think it has to be a moot point about what information is forwarded..... Surely Edward Youngs job is to represent the Queen and to report back or upwards a summary version of events.

How on earth can Hawwy prove what was or what wasnt forwarded? For all he knows Young could have verbally relayed the suggestion that Harry was willing to pay....and nobody recorded it, because its technically impossible!! The Met police are not up for sale to the highest bidder...
If he loses-he doesn't get to pay at all.(police is not for sale, or so they claim )
If Young was at the Sandringham Summit, then his role was a part of the ''way ahead meetings'' and then it's something a bit different .
If Harry sent an e-mail as claimed , nothing is verbal.
If Young relied anything anywhere verbally , then he should be fired.
If no corespondence exists between Palace-Ravec then nothing was forwarded .
Also, there's no ''verbal'' in their world, that would be deadly.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
BIB

And only there by our continued consent. I think a few of them forget that. It's not their decision whether we continue as a Monarchy. It's ours.

If a junior Cabinet Minister was behaving like Haz, the media would be 100% demanding that the PM sack him/her.

It's about time we had an official Code of Conduct for the Royals. A stringent one for the working ones, and a slightly more relaxed one, setting out expected behaviour/not bringing the RF into disrepute for the non-working ones.

Fall foul of it and you're out. Titled or not.
BIB. Totally agree!!

Also your comment about a junior cabinet minister… well I can think of a very senior cabinet minister who thought he was above his own rules and he’s now packing boxes in No 10 (while his missus unpacks them and chains herself to the radiator :ROFLMAO: )

Another poster commented about what will he sue for next - half the duchy of Cornwall? The crown?

You know what, he might try. The precedent that would set for all the toffs though (probably half of parliament and the justices as well) would see anything that sets a precedent about hereditary titles and land get closed down super quick. At the moment it’s just about the RF and daily mail (god those two hate that rag). Once their behaviour impacts other rich people in the uk it’s game over for the duo.

Suing the home office is a dumb move. Public service has to, by nature, be very transparent and he can’t force every civil servant to sign an NDA. Stuff will come out in things like annual reports about what a waste of money and time this lawsuit was for the government.

If he loses-he doesn't get to pay at all.(police is not for sale, or so they claim )
If Young was at the Sandringham Summit, then his role was a part of the ''way ahead meetings'' and then it's something a bit different .
If Harry sent an e-mail as claimed , nothing is verbal.
If Young relied anything anywhere verbally , then he should be fired.
If no corespondence exists between Palace-Ravec then nothing was forwarded .
Also, there's no ''verbal'' in their world, that would be deadly.
Flip if I worked in that environment (and didn’t get fired for giving ‘the look’ when someone annoys me) I’d have read receipts and back ups of back ups!! Jeez it really is a treacherous dog eat dog set up - all done very politely no doubt but wow!
On second thoughts there’s no way I’d want to work somewhere like that, I’m not good at ‘knowing my place’, I’m a bit too open and honest about my thoughts and expectations, something I don’t think would go down well 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.