Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he loses-he doesn't get to pay at all.(police is not for sale, or so they claim )
If Young was at the Sandringham Summit, then his role was a part of the ''way ahead meetings'' and then it's something a bit different .
If Harry sent an e-mail as claimed , nothing is verbal.
If Young relied anything anywhere verbally , then he should be fired.
If no corespondence exists between Palace-Ravec then nothing was forwarded .
Also, there's no ''verbal'' in their world, that would be deadly.

I was thinking about paying the costs for all the court cases!! Not for paying for police protection!!

A court case like this must be costing thousands of someone's money! If Harry wins then he doesnt have to pay court costs, but if he loses then he does!!!!

I get what you mean about everything being in writing, except, being realistic, surely there often isnt enough time to go through everything in minute detail in every meeting. Surely RAVEC is going to be a busy government dept, responsible for security for the entire Royal family. To go through everything in minute detail for 10 to 20 people, to update everyone concerned, is going to take hours.
Was this RAVEC meeting convened just to discuss the security of Harry and his family, or one tagged onto a more regular meeting? I can see something like 15 minutes tops allocated to discuss future security for Harry and his family, surely every single thing cannot have been discussed within such a short time frame?

The actual police detail would be responsible for day today security ......surely they wouldnt be expected to go through detailed daily plans with RAVEC every day in advance, and then to debrief RAVEC daily after the event.

Reactions: 20
I disagree.
If it was suggested and wasn’t forwarded, there is a logical reason why. Police aren’t up for purchase. It’s a ludicrous claim. Police are members of the government and there to equitably protect all people based on an assessed danger. (Well theoretically). They’re not up for purchase by Royals. The optics of Royals being able to purchase bespoke government services at their whim is FAR worse than the optics of a really stupid brain fart of a Harry idea not getting passed onto Priti Patel by Sir Edward.
It will be a ‘well I’ll pay for it myself then’ and he’ll have been told ‘you can’t, RPOs aren’t for sale’ and that will be the extent of his offer to pay.

Reactions: 29
I think it IS Hazno.
It might be Aldi, who knows or cares tbh.
But it's not Smeghan. Too thin/wrong body shape, wrong hair, wrong feet and the way the Massive Hat conveniently covers her in every single angle that's been released, makes it all way too staged. How can "a bystander" manage to get so many angles on Hazno and the kid but the woman in the pics is All Hat in every pic and no hint of a side shot?

The question is why? Why does Hazno need us to see him in random Wyoming, with a kid, and a fake wife? What is he trying to tell us or distract us from thinking? Have they split, and she really is staying in hotels apart from him?

And where is Lidl? Don't little girls like or deserve to see parades too? Supposedly they've revealed her to us now, so why hide her away again?

Where is Dorito? Why was she wheeled out at that dodgy fake awards ceremony only to never be seen again since?
Im guessing that these photos are a response to the negativity given to H & M after the jubilee, and a response to the idea of the children not exisiting and never being seen. So a random photo of Archie and Harry is published.

It takes a few goes....and needs quite a bit of pushing as hardly anyone actually believes it is them! I did think it was a lookalike, until we start to get pixellated photos of Archies face.

It also gives strength to their argument about keeping the children safe and secure......if snapshots taken by a friend and published on social media are then used by the media. Nasty nasty untrustworthy daily mail, publishing unauthorised photos of Archie. ( im being very very sarcastic here.....if it was a friend of Me again who put the photos up on her social media........then how are these now private photos?)

But I would imagine we can now Expect yet another court case against the Mail for intruding on their privacy!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I was thinking about paying the costs for all the court cases!! Not for paying for police protection!!

A court case like this must be costing thousands of someone's money! If Harry wins then he doesnt have to pay court costs, but if he loses then he does!!!!

I get what you mean about everything being in writing, except, being realistic, surely there often isnt enough time to go through everything in minute detail in every meeting. Surely RAVEC is going to be a busy government dept, responsible for security for the entire Royal family. To go through everything in minute detail for 10 to 20 people, to update everyone concerned, is going to take hours.
Was this RAVEC meeting convened just to discuss the security of Harry and his family, or one tagged onto a more regular meeting? I can see something like 15 minutes tops allocated to discuss future security for Harry and his family, surely every single thing cannot have been discussed within such a short time frame?

The actual police detail would be responsible for day today security ......surely they wouldnt be expected to go through detailed daily plans with RAVEC every day in advance, and then to debrief RAVEC daily after the event.
I imagined it more as a case of Harry being told his police protection would be scaled down. I don’t think it would be completely removed but reassessed on an event basis.
He then throws a tantrum and corners Sir Edward in a corridor and yells and shouts and says “well I’ll pay for it myself” and Sir Edward murmurs that will not be possible.
I really doubt that anyone saw it as a serious offer at the time, more like Harry doing his usual foot stamping

Reactions: 32
Im guessing that these photos are a response to the negativity given to H & M after the jubilee, and a response to the idea of the children not exisiting and never being seen. So a random photo of Archie and Harry is published.

It takes a few goes....and needs quite a bit of pushing as hardly anyone actually believes it is them! I did think it was a lookalike, until we start to get pixellated photos of Archies face.

It also gives strength to their argument about keeping the children safe and secure......if snapshots taken by a friend and published on social media are then used by the media. Nasty nasty untrustworthy daily mail, publishing unauthorised photos of Archie. ( im being very very sarcastic here.....if it was a friend of Me again who put the photos up on her social media........then how are these now private photos?)

But I would imagine we can now Expect yet another court case against the Mail for intruding on their privacy!!!
I agree this is all a ploy to make us believe in Archie. They know people are questioning if the children exist, so first they release a photo of Lillibucks and now Archie.

I still don't believe that they bought the children to the UK during the Jubilee.

Can they really sue anyone who has published these photos? It's a strange old world if the rich and famous can do this all the time. Going to a huge parade attended by the general public isn't somewhere they could expect privacy. A degree of privacy would probably be expected at somewhere like the polo club but can't be expected in a public place.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If that really is a photo of No666 - then she has suddenly acquired the physique of Kate, her torso has grown a good 4 inches and her flipper feet have shrunk! If it really is her...then that may be the best bit of photoshopping yet - also, she is wearing appropriate underwear under that t-shirt! No back fat on display and her ass doesn't look like a stuffed sausage in those jeans! Hmmm......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I agree this is all a ploy to make us believe in Archie. They know people are questioning if the children exist, so first they release a photo of Lillibucks and now Archie.

I still don't believe that they bought the children to the UK during the Jubilee.

Can they really sue anyone who has published these photos? It's a strange old world if the rich and famous can do this all the time. Going to a huge parade attended by the general public isn't somewhere they could expect privacy. A degree of privacy would probably be expected at somewhere like the polo club but can't be expected in a public place.
Don't go looking for logic when it comes to the Harkles and 'muh privacy', Scotch. :)

This is the duo that allegedly expected TQ to pose in her private apartments for their personal photographer (allegedly for future commercial use), and were apparently upset when she failed to oblige. The same duo who were desperate to get in the same camera frame as the Cambridges. Again, allegedly for commercial gain. (It's been rumoured that the "money shots" NF wanted were of them with HM, PW and Kate. They weren't too bothered about PC.)

But take a photo of them in public, one that they haven't approved and/or stand to make money from, and their middle name is Sue.

Funny that they haven't sued for any of those polo pics, have they? How did the supposed "paps" get all those shots inside a venue? On multiple occasions too.

Or sued the DM for using Delfina's PWife social media pics of Smeg as the basis for an article. And I think they built a story around her barbecue one of Smeg in the 'Titanic' dress, with a possible Farch in view, as well.

Sidenote: And they still haven't sued Valentine Low yet either. If the bullying report "cleared" Smeg, where's the legal action against The Times?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Bit late now isn’t it? The photos have been released and people have seen them. Why pixelate them now?
And only pixelate Farchie? Do the other children not matter?

Do we think this random member of the public spotting them is similar to the bus load of pensioners?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I see the Daily Mail have posted more pictures from the 4th of July Parade in Wyoming that we haven't previously seen and I have to say that I am still not convinced that this is Harry and Meghan in this picture. The beard looks too long to be Harry's and doesn't look like it has been shaved in quite a while, the women in the picture looks to have brown hair and the man seems to have very hairy arms. I have compared the arms to when he appeared in the acting segment for Travalyst and they don't look the same. So maybe it is them, but I still have my doubts as it seems strange that there are no clear pictures of Meghan. I have just seen that somebody has pointed out that the ear looks different and it is funny how in the previous photos we have seen the man had a black ring on yet in this photo the ring is gold.
View attachment 1402076View attachment 1402158 View attachment 1402098
I don't think his arms are that hairy.

Reactions: 18
I have to say I find it strange that the photos have been pixelated now when none of the Christmas Card photos that have been released haven't and neither have the photos that were released on Prince Louis Birthday last year, by the way what is going on in this picture.

1657357945827.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Still not buying the Wyoming bullshit.

No wristband

7B3F8649-CBC0-493D-A433-2E41B2FE3B2D.png

with wristband after it was pointed out

49BF7546-4497-4C94-868E-7B8A6C0355D3.jpeg

Something (apart from the whores minge) here stinks :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.