Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’ll be on a secluded beach (the riffraff have been cleared off it) with gospel choirs, dressed in white but all black (to keep up with her narrative) singing songs of joy for their renewal vows of happiness and empathy for the world. She’ll walk on to the beach, by herself, wearing a white flowing Grecian gown with white flowers in her hair (special lighting brought in to give her that ‘goddess glow’ obviously) her vows, carefully written for posterity, will take approximately 2hrs to read out with 5mins of actual relevance. Haz will be dressed in a new white polo shirt and chinos, no need for his holey shoes cos he’s barefoot. He’ll cry as she approaches (either because he’s been drugged or because he can’t believe this is the 2nd time she’s got him). His vows will simply be “I agree”. When all of the minions have suitably fawned over them, they will be dismissed but only once they’ve made their charitable contribution to Archeholes. They can then retire to the reception at costa coffee where they’ll receive their coffee and sandwich voucher. The kween and her subordinate will retire to a ‘vegan feast’ of lobster and steak surf and turf with champagne flown in especially by private jet for them. Scoobie will cry into his handmade posy (because despite his best efforts, she wouldn’t let him be her flowergirl). Smeg and Haz will rejoice in how much happiness they brought to ‘their people’ for turning up that day. Aldi and Lidl are staying with ‘the help’ so they will spend their night photoshopping their favourite photos into black and white masterpieces to be sold to the highest bidder.
Probably very close to reality, that description. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
George will not be a Duke until marriage.

Technically, he could be Duke of Cornwall even before marriage. That title will be bestowed upon him as William ascends.

And I think this may be a very likely scenario.

Charles was Duke of Cornwall before marriage.

Reactions: 24
So long as we don't have to contribute to another £32 million "spectacle", they can do what they like. Give everyone a laugh.

I can imagine it'll be full-on, cheesy, tacky Kardashian-style stuff for NF. The Polo trophy thing on steroids.

Is Orca ordained? Can she stand in for Wokey Welby?

Will they have another private one three days before? In the chicken shack?

Will Scrotie be Best Man or Maid of Honour?

Will they invite the Cambridges and then whine and witch to Orca when the invitation is politely declined because the Cambs have other, official engagements on that day?
They'll probably organise it for the day of HMs funeral and then witch the Queen didn't come

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Technically, he could be Duke of Cornwall even before marriage. That title will be bestowed upon him as William ascends.

And I think this may be a very likely scenario.

Charles was Duke of Cornwall before marriage.
Charles was a child of a reigning Monarch , the Monarch's grandson , does not succeed to the dukedom as long as the former Duke lives. Acts changed a bit in 2011.
That's a long road, also the Cornwall dukedom is something different than the other Royal Dukedoms on marriage .
Financialy relevant but not impactfull on a unmarried person, the ''maturity '' element isn't there.
It will depend on the ''climate ,'' so nothing is likely , not even the Wales titles.

Reactions: 21
Remember this, re Scrotie?

Mr Justice Warby said in his judgment: "The inference invited is that he had been provided with a copy by representatives of the claimant.

"This seems very likely."

And now again......

Screenshot:

FXIppn1XkAAFv-x.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don't understand the British Judicial system. In Sméagol vs ANL, she refused to comply with discovery requests and committed perjury, and yet she still won her summery judgement and her appeal. In Depp vs Sun, Amber Heard committed perjury by falsely stating she donated her entire divorce settlement in her sworn statement, and the Judge ruled in the Sun's favor based on her credibility as a witness. Are these simply abberant cases? Does the British public trust their judical system for the most part?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I honestly don’t care if he wins against the Mail. I care if he wins against the Home Office.
I do because the squad will be crowing again.
I hope he gets nothing in the way of damages from the Mail as he is waging a vendetta against them. Perhaps the Mail should just stop reporting on them or use similar tactics to the Star.

I can't imagine that anyone bar the sick squad will be happy if he wins against the Home Office.

I don't understand the British Judicial system. In Sméagol vs ANL, she refused to comply with discovery requests and committed perjury, and yet she still won her summery judgement and her appeal. In Depp vs Sun, Amber Heard committed perjury by falsely stating she donated her entire divorce settlement in her sworn statement, and the Judge ruled in the Sun's favor based on her credibility as a witness. Are these simply abberant cases? Does the British public trust their judical system for the most part?
Not these days. I would've said yes in the past but now I don't trust them at all.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So long as we don't have to contribute to another £32 million "spectacle", they can do what they like. Give everyone a laugh.

I can imagine it'll be full-on, cheesy, tacky Kardashian-style stuff for NF. The Polo trophy thing on steroids.

Is Orca ordained? Can she stand in for Wokey Welby?

Will they have another private one three days before? In the chicken shack?

Will Scrotie be Best Man or Maid of Honour?

Will they invite the Cambridges and then whine and witch to Orca when the invitation is politely declined because the Cambs have other, official engagements on that day?
Vow renewal? They’ve only been married about 30 seconds.

Tacky McTacky from Tackytown.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I do because the squad will be crowing again.
I hope he gets nothing in the way of damages from the Mail as he is waging a vendetta against them. Perhaps the Mail should just stop reporting on them or use similar tactics to the Star.

I can't imagine that anyone bar the sick squad will be happy if he wins against the Home Office.

Not these days. I would've said yes in the past but now I don't trust them at all.
Even if he wins against the HO, it's just for a Judicial Review though, isn't it? The judge asks the HO to have another look at the decision, but can't correct it. The HO can still come back, say yes we've looked and the answer is still No.

If I'm understanding this correctly.....

Then what will Haz do? Keep on demanding JRs? Or try and take the HO to a higher court?

If he wins against the Mail, does he then use that against the HO?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
no6 has won his defamation claim against the Mail.

The Stoat has so many court cases on the go and I wonder who's paying his whopping legal fees? He's been caused "hurt, embarrassment and continuing distress". Instead of getting a proper job and earning some money, he's become professional vexatious litigant and should be declared as such.

I can't see any if this getting to court, it's all a trouble-making exercise. The RF would never let themselves be pulled into a RAVEC Edward Young hearing, and the Stoat knows it. He will use this to gain something probably for Minge and the Flatpacks, and as they won't divorce this will be easier to achieve.

Nicklin or Swift will retire to consider the merits of his case, and the RF will retire to come up with concessions for the Stoat and his "family"". But we won't be told the full story.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Fail being late:

As typical the ''members of the public'' -this time which ''accidentally'' spotted a Royal in a crowd, now even have names and faces.
Impressive .

• Sick
Reactions: 19
TrevorCoult! Say it ain't so. Smeg wants ro renew their vows? They have lost the plot.

So they had their private wedding in the garden 3 days before the massive spectacle for the world.

Now they want another? Greedy aren't they.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It seems that Hazno and Smegz will be renewing their wedding views in a new series for Netfux, every wedding will have a different theme.

They're starting off with a Shrek themed wedding 😉 Scabies declined to be photographed as Donkey 😄

Polish_20220708_174917777.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

its the Royal connection.
Royals don't do Court.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.