Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly the same as someone else online pointed out re H saying he didn't know anyone from the palace ie Edward Young would have input. It's all there, clearly stated. What a nob.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Let’s face it, they will never be ‘poor’, they will always mix in the circles they currently do and they will always get opportunities handed to them without merit. You only have to look at the Beckham kids to see how the ‘rich’ live by different rules/standards.
My objection is that I don’t want a couple of hypocritical ‘no marks’ swanning about lecturing about stuff they have no clue about at best and expecting everyone to jump because they said so.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
How would you remove them from CoS when it's a side effect of LoS?
How would the LoS work with CoS(for the next ones in line of LoS) when demanding the removal of the original title holder (York)on whom the LoS is based for the next CoS candidates (York girls.)

Why would you remove one of the two constitutionaly sound people-the third is dead, from assisting in the shadows , like they did fairly successfuly compared to the current ones in charge.

You are right about Harry's title, he will have precedence over Cambs kids as a Royal duke for life.(except the Monarch and PoW title holder and wife)
Will George become Duke of Cambridge once his dad moves up to the Cornwall Dukedom (and hopefully PoW not long after that)?

TBH I wish they'd just do a revamp of the entire CoS thing. There are Governors-General in the Realms, representing HM, and that works. If there aren't enough adult direct heirs/Monarch's spouse, etc, why can't they create some kind of Counsellor-General role to make up the numbers?

I'm sure there are plenty of people sitting in the HoL who would be infinitely more preferable than Andrew or Haz. And probably far more aware of constitutional matters too.

Do away with that great long LoS too. It just seems to breed entitlement these days. And IMO it's a relic of the past in this day and age, when people live longer, have fewer children and the RF no longer have to give a minor Royal something to do by sending them off to visit the far-flung corners of the old 'Empire'. A journey which took months, and now takes less than 24 hours.

Make it strictly the direct line only. Next one steps up and gets included only if needed due to unforeseen circumstances.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'll be really pissed off if Hazno wins anything.

It seems his entire argument can be boiled down to two things: 1. His “offer to pay” wasn’t forwarded and 2. Someone he doesn’t like was spoken to in regards of the decision. The HO lawyers even state that they haven’t received confirmation of his offer to pay, but even so it’s irrelevant.

Hazno likes to tell everyone that he is the Queens favourite, but everybody is controlling her - insinuating that she has dementia or something.

He is attacking the Queen because Edward Young is still her private secretary and if the Queen though he was bad at his job she could get rid of him.

I hope he loses and has to pay all court fees.
He's a nasty piece of tit.
There's trouble if it wasn't forwarded :
-who made the decision (ordered it)
-why?
If he can prove this, it will be lots of media trouble.
It doesn't matter if he wins.
Another aide under the bus, and he has possibly insight into the bullying claims.
Fixed again, the Harkles ''reputation.''

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
TrevorCoult! Say it ain't so. Smeg wants ro renew their vows? They have lost the plot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Somedays I think they sre purposely undermining each other.

In the US, Megs is trying to market her brand as the epitome of empathy, caring deeply about the peons beneath her. She alternates between dressing down to utter sloppiness…to show she’s one of the little people and excessive overdress to snap us back and remind us of her superior status. But all her Netflix statement appearances are about caring, advocating for the little guy.

Meanwhile, back in the UK, her husband is suing everyone at the taxpayers expense, trying to get the taxpayer…essentially the little guy…to fund in some fashion his elitist desires, while he quits his job. Allegations of ugly bullying behavior still swirl about….and are handled with such strange secrecy…that the stench is still on bith of them…as abusers of ‘the little guy’ in the UK.

They act as if they are able to be vindictive and cruel in the UK…and we in the US will never be the wiser.

But we are….

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Will George become Duke of Cambridge once his dad moves up to the Cornwall Dukedom (and hopefully PoW not long after that)?

TBH I wish they'd just do a revamp of the entire CoS thing. There are Governors-General in the Realms, representing HM, and that works. If there aren't enough adult direct heirs/Monarch's spouse, etc, why can't they create some kind of Counsellor-General role to make up the numbers?

I'm sure there are plenty of people sitting in the HoL who would be infinitely more preferable than Andrew or Haz. And probably far more aware of constitutional matters too.

Do away with that great long LoS too. It just seems to breed entitlement these days. And IMO it's a relic of the past in this day and age, when people live longer, have fewer children and it doesn't take months to give a minor Royal something to do by sending them off to visit the far-flung corners of the 'Empire'.

Direct line only. Next one steps up and gets included only if needed due to unforeseen circumstances.
He’ll get the courtesy title Duke of Cambridge but I doubt he’ll use it. The royals don’t seem to bother and just wait till they get their own substantive title. George is already the Earl of Strathearn by courtesy but he’s never called that. The only one who uses a courtesy title is little James, Viscount Severn, because Ed and Sophie didn’t want him and his sister to be HRH princes and princesses but clearly did want at least some sort of title.

Reactions: 20
TrevorCoult! Say it ain't so. Smeg wants ro renew their vows? They have lost the plot.

So long as we don't have to contribute to another £32 million "spectacle", they can do what they like. Give everyone a laugh.

I can imagine it'll be full-on, cheesy, tacky Kardashian-style stuff for NF. The Polo trophy thing on steroids.

Is Orca ordained? Can she stand in for Wokey Welby?

Will they have another private one three days before? In the chicken shack?

Will Scrotie be Best Man or Maid of Honour?

Will they invite the Cambridges and then whine and witch to Orca when the invitation is politely declined because the Cambs have other, official engagements on that day?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The more I read about Haz the more I wish he’d crawl under a rock and bloody stay there! If HM is still protecting him then she’s a fool, sorry but he just keeps pushing it and he needs to be put back in his place.

A bit like the bloody Katie Price judges who keep letting her off when another person would have been in prison by now. Plus they’re not supposed to be looking out for HM they’re supposed to follow the rule of law. Sorry, I’m actually very mad at what still stinks of the upper echelons looking out for them and theirs.
I don't think it just happens in the upper echelons! I believe there could potentially be corruption every where

Reactions: 16

Do away with that great long LoS too. It just seems to breed entitlement these days. And IMO it's a relic of the past in this day and age, when people live longer, have fewer children and the RF no longer have to give a minor Royal something to do by sending them off to visit the far-flung corners of the old 'Empire'. A journey which took months, and now takes less than 24 hours.

Make it strictly the direct line only. Next one steps up and gets included only if needed due to unforeseen circumstances.

Technically, no. The Duke of Cambridge title will still be Williams. William and Catherine may go by Duke and Duchess of Cornwall & Cambridge.

The CoS thing isn't even a big deal, just as it was created so it can be changed. It doesn't even have to be linked to the LoS at all. It's just that people are used to it being that way that they can't see any other way. A monarch can even choose a representative even from the list of Knights and Dames!

Reactions: 26
How would you remove them from CoS when it's a side effect of LoS?
How would the LoS work with CoS(for the next ones in line of LoS) when demanding the removal of the original title holder (York)on whom the LoS is based for the next CoS candidates (York girls.)

Why would you remove one of the two constitutionaly sound people-the third is dead, from assisting in the shadows , like they did fairly successfuly compared to the current ones in charge.

You are right about Harry's title, he will have precedence over Cambs kids as a Royal duke for life.(except the Monarch and PoW title holder and wife)
All very good questions to which I do not have an answer - but I'm hoping that TQ and her advisors know what should be done and are prepared to settle things before the PoW takes the throne.

IMO, H&M have created such grief for his family it borders on abuse because he hasn't been able to get what he wants, or what he promised Minge. If he gets his IPP status, then it will not go over well wherever he goes or chooses to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's trouble if it wasn't forwarded :
-who made the decision (ordered it)
-why?
If he can prove this, it will be lots of media trouble.
It doesn't matter if he wins.
Another aide under the bus, and he has possibly insight into the bullying claims.
Fixed again, the Harkles ''reputation.''
Why are aides responsible for passing on Hazno's delusional claims that he can buy protection? They knew that he couldn't and heaven forbid Hazno should be responsible fir anything himself.

We all need protection from this treacherous bleep, who will no doubt be selling state secrets to the Russians if the price is right.
I found this on Tumblr:

'Young did not act on his own behalf, he appeared before the commission on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II, to inform, as appropriate, the new status of Prince Henry, who, cowardly, had abandoned his duties without previously informing his Majesty. Hazz always forgets that detail. And since Hazz was not only no longer going to be an active member of the Firm, but also was not even going to live in the UK, there was no reason to protect him in public acts, because he was no longer going to perform any public act, and he I was going to dedicate myself to working privately, to be financially independent. True? All that was true.

Hazz decides to completely ignore that it was his decisions that made him lose PRIVILEGES, not rights, (police protection like Ravec is a privilege, not a right). That the only plot was the one that he himself and TW organized to leave the Firm so as not to do any public act that would bore them, but to profit from it at the same time.

If nothing that TW wanted happened, if Hazz has failed (and there it has been an epic failure, because it has crashed to the ground) it has nothing to do with Young. It has nothing to do with Charles. It has nothing to do with the Queen or Will or anyone… except Hazz and TW.'

• Heart
Reactions: 43
My objection is that I don’t want a couple of hypocritical ‘no marks’ swanning about lecturing about stuff they have no clue about at best and expecting everyone to jump because they said so.
Better get used to it because that's exactly what's going to happen for the foreseable future and if their influence begins the wane and the media start to take less and less interest the lower they will go and the more harm they will cause to the BRF and the UK, all the while they will be living the life of luxury and can be assured that their children will too. The rich get richer ... it's always been like that.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So long as we don't have to contribute to another £32 million "spectacle", they can do what they like. Give everyone a laugh.

I can imagine it'll be full-on, cheesy, tacky Kardashian-style stuff for NF. The Polo trophy thing on steroids.

Will they invite the Cambridges and then whine and witch to Orca when the invitation is politely declined because the Cambs have other, official engagements on that day?
You don’t have to be ordained to conduct a christening. Anyone can do it and it does not need to be in a church.
Weddings need to be conducted by an appropriate person in an approved place a# they are legally binding, unlike christenings

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The slimming down of the monarchy would be accepted if the Queen did it.
She has the respect of more people than Charles.

Do it your Maj. Do it NOW.

The cleaning up of the Internet has been going on ever since Meghan got her claw into Harry - but not everyone knows that.
Articles like that will bring it to the attention of more people, and that can only be a good thing.

I totally agree with you. It's the Queen who needs to do it, she is the one who spoiled her son and grandson and is still enabling them.

Why should she reign in peace and be adored for eternity when she plans to leave a mess for Charles and William? Her father left all his matters in order. She should do the same.

I find her passiveness quite annoying because if anyone has the power to shut Harry and Meghan up, it is her.

Exactly the same as someone else online pointed out re H saying he didn't know anyone from the palace ie Edward Young would have input. It's all there, clearly stated. What a nob.

I am still so amazed at how little Harry knows about royalty, history, procedures, privileges and what is expected of royal Princes. Whose fault is this? Its like he was raised away from the palace. How does he not know this stuff, and how does he not research it before opening his mouth? Is it drugs? Was he too dull to learn along the way?

It is baffling.

Remember when William got married and Harry suddenly also wanted a Dukedom? He had no idea why William was appointed Duke of Cambridge and just thought these were handed out willy nilly.

That was probably one of the first signs the public saw of how damaging Diana's "treat Harry exactly like William" philosophy was.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Do away with that great long LoS too. It just seems to breed entitlement these days. And IMO it's a relic of the past in this day and age, when people live longer, have fewer children and it doesn't take months to give a minor Royal something to do by sending them off to visit the far-flung corners of the 'Empire'.

Direct line only. Next one steps up and gets included only if needed due to unforeseen circumstances.
George will not be a Duke until marriage .
The Cambridge title, will merge/be kept next to the Cornwall by William , depending if he ever gets Wales, he may not.
A Governor General operates on foreign soil.
You are creating a political entity within a hereditary Monarchy with: ''why can't they create some kind of Counsellor-General role to make up the numbers?''
Who would decide/based on what, who becomes Counsllor General-a political decision , nobody would tolerate a Monarch deciding a political position(who gets it)
The HoL is a political element , how woke do you want the Monarchy to be?
Which string pullers directly affiliated with Labor/Tory are preferred ?

''And probably far more aware of constitutional matters too.''
Harry is only transcended by Charles in the awareness stakes, which is obvious .
It explains why he has input into Rwanda , while the Rwandan genocide was committed with British arms among others.
Good that he doesn't dare to comment on the Yemeni, because of Saud ties.
Everyone else including courtiers , Andrew and constitutional experts is dumb as duck.

The LoS is history , culture, heritage, how far should the eradication go?
If the likeness of Prince Michel to the Russian Tzar doesn't prompt a at least historical conversation , how relevant is then the fact that he is a direct relative of the Queen and Charles ?
How relevant are they without their historic context, how relevant is the next generation, and the next one without it.
Remember someones LoS number at birth, and at death, to understand what I mean. The world is a bigger place than the British Islands .

I agree with the direct line only, Aldi and Lidl don't get titles , and Charlotte and Louis lose theirs.
They are unconstitutional anyway, so the direct line which goes thru George as the ''eldest son, of the eldest son of (PoW) should only be available .
The automatic ''grandchildren of the Monarch'' have titles, with the exception of ''eldest son, of the eldest son of (PoW) should die.

Reactions: 16

No it’ll be on a secluded beach (the riffraff have been cleared off it) with gospel choirs, dressed in white but all black (to keep up with her narrative) singing songs of joy for their renewal vows of happiness and empathy for the world. She’ll walk on to the beach, by herself, wearing a white flowing Grecian gown with white flowers in her hair (special lighting brought in to give her that ‘goddess glow’ obviously) her vows, carefully written for posterity, will take approximately 2hrs to read out with 5mins of actual relevance. Haz will be dressed in a new white polo shirt and chinos, no need for his holey shoes cos he’s barefoot. He’ll cry as she approaches (either because he’s been drugged or because he can’t believe this is the 2nd time she’s got him). His vows will simply be “I agree”. When all of the minions have suitably fawned over them, they will be dismissed but only once they’ve made their charitable contribution to Archeholes. They can then retire to the reception at costa coffee where they’ll receive their coffee and sandwich voucher. The kween and her subordinate will retire to a ‘vegan feast’ of lobster and steak surf and turf with champagne flown in especially by private jet for them. Scoobie will cry into his handmade posy (because despite his best efforts, she wouldn’t let him be her flowergirl). Smeg and Haz will rejoice in how much happiness they brought to ‘their people’ for turning up that day. Aldi and Lidl are staying with ‘the help’ so they will spend their night photoshopping their favourite photos into black and white masterpieces to be sold to the highest bidder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

I've got a sneak preview before the filters and photoshop was added 😉 😄

Polish_20220708_155001646.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't think it just happens in the upper echelons! I believe there could potentially be corruption every where
I don’t doubt it but the super rich do seem to live by different standards to the rest of us. IMO anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Why are aides responsible for passing on Hazno's delusional claims that he can buy protection? They knew that he couldn't and heaven forbid Hazno should be responsible fir anything himself.

We all need protection from this treacherous bleep, who will no doubt be selling state secrets to the Russians if the price is right.
I found this on Tumblr:

'Young did not act on his own behalf, he appeared before the commission on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II, to inform, as appropriate, the new status of Prince Henry, who, cowardly, had abandoned his duties without previously informing his Majesty. Hazz always forgets that detail. And since Hazz was not only no longer going to be an active member of the Firm, but also was not even going to live in the UK, there was no reason to protect him in public acts, because he was no longer going to perform any public act, and he I was going to dedicate myself to working privately, to be financially independent. True? All that was true.

Hazz decides to completely ignore that it was his decisions that made him lose PRIVILEGES, not rights, (police protection like Ravec is a privilege, not a right). That the only plot was the one that he himself and TW organized to leave the Firm so as not to do any public act that would bore them, but to profit from it at the same time.

If nothing that TW wanted happened, if Hazz has failed (and there it has been an epic failure, because it has crashed to the ground) it has nothing to do with Young. It has nothing to do with Charles. It has nothing to do with the Queen or Will or anyone… except Hazz and TW.'
Yes they are obligated to forward everything. Mentioned in #500 here, someone (now it would be Fatima) failed at advising him.
And if the ''not forwarded'' part is true, Harry is right.
It's not up to anyone , except the relevant authority to decide what goes and what doesn't , even dumb things like paying for security .
The Tumblr part is.. without a relevant source. It claims without evidence that it ''knows'' Young's reasoning , and actions:
''Young did not act on his own behalf, he appeared before the commission on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II''
Search engines don't give even a MSM validation .

Police protection is a right, depending on circumstances , see Harry and his last Jubilee arival.
And all other Royals (depending on status)
However he is still after IPP, that would give him US State Security (bill possibly footed by Britain ) and lots of fame.
Also it's damaging .

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.