Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, and some of you will have had lovely vow renewals. But in my circle, vow renewals after about 5 minutes mean one or other party has done something unspeakable 😳.
Nah dont worry it's commonly thought renewal of vows so soon after the wedding gets tongues a wagging as to which partner was unfaithful*

If they both renewed vows with a new partner each, now that would be worth watching an Oprah interview for!

*disclaimer before the Vow renewers jump on their sofas (like Tom Cruise...) and start shouting "but i got mine re-newed after 1 year of marriage and we weally wuv each other", just calmly sit down, you're not h&m.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just compared the photos of the three Farks that we've seen, and the ears are all different. The Desmond Tutu Fark, the Duck Rabbit Fark and the Wyoming Fark are not the same child, they are three completely different children if ears are anything to go by. The Wyoming Fark isn't Gavin imo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I just compared the photos of the three Farks that we've seen, and the ears are all different. The Desmond Tutu Fark, the Duck Rabbit Fark and the Wyoming Fark are not the same child, they are three completely different children if ears are anything to go by. The Wyoming Fark isn't Gavin imo.

I think the Wyoming Fark is the Christmas card Fark.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly.

Surely, during the negotiations for Megxit, it must have been apparent that Sir Edward was involved with RAVEC? Surely someone must have made it clear, when discussing future security arrangements, that offering to pay isn't going to be acceptable to the Home Office?

View attachment 1402207

But, Haz was upset that his offer to pay wasn't conveyed to RAVEC. Who did he expect to convey it, if not someone from the Royal Household? A clown from Billy Smarts Circus?

And he wants another JR about that?

At the same time.....

The same Haz is apparently upset to discover that a member of the Royal Household, Sir E, is involved with, and has input to, RAVEC?

View attachment 1402209

So, if he thought there wasn't anyone from the Royal Household involved, why didn't he get in touch with RAVEC himself? To make sure personally that they'd got the message about his intentions. Isn't that what you'd do if you weren't sure of the lines of communication?
Not necessarily .
Remember , Harry didn't have his own Household until the separation from RF, CH whatever, post Fantastic Four.
Before that security was handled by BP/CH.
Most people had no faintest idea, I tried to argue it here with the fact that Simon Case(bullying related) actually replaced the previous representative in HO.(name mentioned previously in DM by Harry article about security )Sedwick?
Was pointless.
Regardless what the spin is, imagine the following :
William decides to papwalk in the park with Louis, and a courtier decides that it's a dumb idea, and doesn't inform anyone .

The point is, deciding what is dumb is not up to courtiers , and it's not only the Royal Household's that make the decision , HO(not informed) and police(not informed ) which are also part of the decision .(security-Ravec)

It's frustrating , but he did actually get in touch with someone he thought is knowing who to forward it to - Sir Edward Young.(The man who is 1/3 of the decision makers.)
Technically -
If Harry informed Young-with/without knowing that he is 1/3of Ravec doesn't matter , and asked him to forward something to Ravec(and Young didn't do it)then Young witheld information from the 2 other decision makers involved-the Police and HO.

HO shoot themselves in the foot with ''we not for hire'' and other nonsense , when simply calling it what it is -a state security /secret issue , would have been far clearer and efficient .
And caused sufficient outrage to get it thrown out.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's odd that Jackson Hole local news hasn't picked this up yet (they will now!) and those pictures could be from last year.
Vow renewal is always a cue for divorce on Real Housewives - a bit like the curse of Hello used to be. Fatal for relationships and a sign of a sinking ship. They should pay back something for the first wedding before they do all this!

Reactions: 23
It's odd that Jackson Hole local news hasn't picked this up yet (they will now!) and those pictures could be from last year.
Vow renewal is always a cue for divorce on Real Housewives - a bit like the curse of Hello used to be. Fatal for relationships and a sign of a sinking ship. They should pay back something for the first wedding before they do all this!
I thought that, but if she did give birth, presumably she'd be fatter this time last year?

Reactions: 17
There's trouble if it wasn't forwarded :
-who made the decision (ordered it)
-why?
If he can prove this, it will be lots of media trouble.
It doesn't matter if he wins.
Another aide under the bus, and he has possibly insight into the bullying claims.
Fixed again, the Harkles ''reputation.''
It does matter if he wins....if he wins Its the British tax payer that will be paying for the case, if he loses its Harry that has to pay for it.

I think it has to be a moot point about what information is forwarded..... Surely Edward Youngs job is to represent the Queen and to report back or upwards a summary version of events.

How on earth can Hawwy prove what was or what wasnt forwarded? For all he knows Young could have verbally relayed the suggestion that Harry was willing to pay....and nobody recorded it, because its technically impossible!! The Met police are not up for sale to the highest bidder...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not necessarily .
Remember , Harry didn't have his own Household until the separation from RF, CH whatever, post Fantastic Four.
Most people had no faintest idea, I tried to argue it here with the fact that Simon Case(bullying related) actually replaced the previous representative in HO.(name mentioned previously in DM by Harry article about security )Sedwick?
Was pointless.
William decides to papwalk in the park with Louis, and a courtier decides that it's a dumb idea, and doesn't inform anyone .

The point is, deciding what is dumb is not up to courtiers , and it's not only the Royal Household's that make the decision , HO(not informed) and police(not informed ) which are also part of the decision .(security-Ravec)

It's frustrating , but he did actually get in touch with someone he thought is knowing who to forward it to - Sir Edward Young.(The man who is 1/3 of the decision makers.)
Technically -
If Harry informed Young-with/without knowing that he is 1/3of Ravec doesn't matter , and asked him to forward something to Ravec(and Young didn't do it)then Young witheld information from the 2 other decision makers involved-the Police and HO.

HO shoot themselves in the foot with ''we not for hire'' and other nonsense , when simply calling it what it is -a state security /secret issue , would have been far clearer and efficient .

Sir Edward Young is going to get fired, isn't he?

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've saved all the Jackson Hole photos in the A&L folder in the media gallery. Does anyone want them saved in the main gallery as well? I have labelled them all 4th July 2022 Jackson Hole, Wyoming, so they are searchable.

• Heart
Sir Edward Young is going to get fired, isn't he?
Possible , aides are disposable (even when Royals create/order the problem/the things which happened , see Ashe Windham)
If he is lucky, he will move to another Household in a less prominent position .

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I think if they were at the event the media would have picked it on the day and not a few days later. With the media not picking it up straight away it tells me that they either didn't know it was them or they weren't interested in them.

I have to say looking at the photos, none of them look happy or even with each other. I'd have thought taking a small boy to a parade would be exciting for him. It just doesn't look like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Palate cleanse time. Bea and Edo at Wimbledon this afternoon.

If I could choose, I'd have these two come in as full-time Royals over having Haz or both the Harkles back any day. Edo has really helped raise Bea's game.

She and Kate both look good in The Vampire's Wife stuff.

And talking of Wimbledon....

If you keep invoking Mummy's memory for publicity, it's interesting what memories of Mummy it might trigger in other people.

View attachment 1401648
Who is the tennis player?

Reactions: 10
Not necessarily .
Was pointless.

Technically -

But Thinking of William going to the park with Louis, there is a massive difference surely in law between just saying something and actually doing something? If he is talking about taking louis out in a few months time, then surely the courtier cant be held accountable for not passing on a vague wish?
And there will surely always be instances when security have to be alert and change plans, eg when Kate took Louis out of the car, when stuck in a traffic jam?

It is complicated though, this idea of security. But, I cant see how someone who isnt doing anything at all for his country, but having a jolly independent lifestyle, has any right to security paid for by the UK.
He is a multi millionaire in his own right, so should be paying for his own security.

How dare he expect a British man or woman, working for the Met Police in London, to abandon their own families and friends and lives to work long shifts in other countries?
Yes I am sure they would work long hours on international tours, but as a general rule if you work a couple of weeks on and a couple of weeks off, you could be home in the UK in a few hours if you are protecting someone in Europe, but if H & M are living in Canada or California, thats at least a 12 hour journey home.
It makes a lot more sense to use local security services, surely?

• Sick
OK Harry, you wanna dig up your dead mother after 25 years?
As I recall(correct me if I'm wrong) her alleged lovers include:
James Gilby
Oliver hoare
Bryan Adams
Heart surgeon from Pakistan? Hasn't Khan?
Barry. A. Mannakee(rpo)
James Hewitt
Will Carling
Dodi Al Fayad
And they are only the ones we have heard about. To put it bluntly, she was a bit of an old slapper wasn't she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have to say looking at the photos, none of them look happy or even with each other. I'd have thought taking a small boy to a parade would be exciting for him. It just doesn't look like it.
Poor child is apparently so seldom released into the open air, he probably barely knows what it is to be outside.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.