Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has everyone seen this? Apparently haz is threatening NetFlix that they cannot put megxit into The Crown. :LOL:

Now that would be hilarious if NF dumped their reality show but included megsit into the Crown! Especially if they portrayed them in a negative way 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have to be honest, I get really confused about the trans thing. Like, I'm not quite sure who wants to do what to who? This is possibly because I am a naive 61 year old woman who has never really wanted to dabble further than the fact that I like men (ooh Johnny Thompson :cool: )

To keep it on topic, it seems to me that Hazno has actually been demascunilised (sp?) by Smegz. None of the men I know would allow their wife to channel their views like she seems to, to speak for them - and equally none of the women I know would allow their men to do the same. He must be very weak.
Hey Jackie, no no I mean Wackie, you have shaved a few years off there. I wouldn't of thought Johnny was your type considering you married the talking headline twice. Because of that you must be the nuttiest tattler on this thread. (LOL 😘)

It is comical that the gruesomes are now complaining about The Crown considering what H said on the Corden bus tour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Markling of Netflix continues as their stock price continues to drop.

Quite a few of the comments refer to their association with the Harkles being a reason to cancel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well Archie doesn’t have red hair!

ETA: there’s no mistaking Harry - you can take the boy from the polo field but you can’t take the polo warm up stretches from the boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
:)

I've never seen it, is it any good?

I think the first 2 seasons are good.
The rest ( so far) not so good.
The reason I think this is because of the casting.

The actors playing the Queen, Prince Philip and Princess Margaret in season 1 and 2 disappear into their characters and work well.
So those two series are enjoyable.

When they were replaced with older actors, I feel the characters they played were lost and all you saw was the actors.
Olivia Coleman as the Queen in particular. She wasn't right for the part and ruined it for me because she just did not convince as the Queen.

I actually think using ageing make up etc on some of the original actors would have been preferable to the cast change.
Of course that would only work with the Queen, Philip and Margaret.
The guy playing Charles after series 2 did a great job.

Also, the writer hasn't portrayed everything accurately.
And, of course, the scenes where Royals are alone with each other cannot be anything other than the writer's invention because no one else was in the room to witness what actually happened.

I think the cast of the upcoming season might be better.

I'd say give it a go.
But always remember, it isn't accurate.

Reactions: 29
Bit different when it’s you, hey Hazza?
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Netflix put Megxit in the show, but portray the cunts as the whiny, demanding, self absorbed maggots they really are?
It’s all true. The auditions have been secretly taking place for the past 30 mins. Only 1 actor turned up. It is my humble duty to “Exclusively“ reveal that the part of “The American bleep” will be played by……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Good morning everyone! I'm full of the joys of Spring today even though it isn't Spring. I've decided that it's better late than never ;)

I think that all of you who said that haz is using the Crown as a way to ditch NF are probably right. They may well let him do it too. :rolleyes:

I loved the tragic occassion that the crabs had to take minge to the A&E :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And also "I have to be honest, I get really confused about the trans thing." Wackie Jeaver??? Please read the following which I'm putting behind a spoiler because it's off topic. :)

If you support Trans Ideology, then you are supporting the chemical castration of boys. Boys who are not old enough to make that life changing decision because they don't understand the ramifications of it. This is child abuse.
Trans Ideology is closer to a religious belief than it is to a scientific theory. It's a cult. You cannot debate, you just have to accept - faith.
It's also a war against women. We no longer have our definition - adult human female - and we are losing our words. We're being described as uterus haver, menstruator. We no longer have our sex based spaces because we're being forced to accept men into them. Into our bathrooms, into our rape crisis centres, our refuges and even our prisons.
We are being told how to define ourselves by men. Everyone is allowed to be who they want...except women. We're not allowed that.
At the moment we're fighting for our sex based rights. And we need everyone on board. Always happy to answer questions but it will have to be in the gender thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Security didn't do their job very well!!
This proves the Suckeggs think we are all thick as tit.
They bleat about security & hide the children & then Voila! They appear, (one at a time mind) when it's seems they have nothing else to offer up 🤔
As IF they would mingle with the plebs, and actually SIT NEXT TO one 😲 oh my days, I can hear his tap, tap, tapping all the way over the pond!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

From this article…
Camilla is saying there was no visit with Archieficial and his equally invisible sister’

Is this something I have missed? Has anyone else heard of Camilla saying this?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
:)

I've never seen it, is it any good?
I have never seen it and won't either.
An intelligent friend of mine put me off when she said how great it was & how it 'truly reflected the Royal Family & what really happened".
If it made her sound gullible & stupid then there is no hope for me, so best to avoid 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.