Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@cass thanks for that - I'm totally on board with all of that. I guess what I was trying to say, clumsily, is that it confuses me that someone who is a man decides to be a woman and then shags... which?! Must be hard to keep straight iin their heads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think that’s them. Both look like they have lost a lot of weight.
Also, the child looks no bigger, possibly smaller? than the Christmas card photo. They grow at that age!
Someone also commented it can't be Twunt as he isn't wearing the bracelets he always wears.
They need to learn less is more in these situations. If someone had posted "oh my god, is this really them?" it might gain traction. The whole "oh there was this bloke....big & strong....they were so happy....she's so amazing...bestest kindest mum...."
It kinda reeks of desperation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also, the child looks no bigger, possibly smaller? than the Christmas card photo. They grow at that age!
Someone also commented it can't be Twunt as he isn't wearing the bracelets he always wears.
They need to learn less is more in these situations. If someone had posted "oh my god, is this really them?" it might gain traction. The whole "oh there was this bloke....big & strong....they were so happy....she's so amazing...bestest kindest mum...."
It kinda reeks of desperation.
That’s exactly what I was about to post!

Reactions: 15
I am happy to call trans women women and medical opinion is that they will achieve better outcomes with mental health etc if this is the case.

But - I don't think it's accident that a lot of the people speaking out about women being erased are from Britain. It seems to have gone crazy over there - why should I say chest feeding, not breastfeeding? Why should I be called a person who menstruates instead of a woman? It's gone too far - men would not accept being called a person with a penis. But all the activism seems to be aimed at women - never men.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I'm suspicious about this sighting too. Is this the body doubles again? 😉
The Harkles have their backs to the camera and that could be any child.

'Meghan is gorgeous' sounds like a sugar post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She's probably back on the Adderall again
My thoughts exactly. She has lost a lot of weight in a short period of time. I think she used Adderall to be thin before, then possibly tried to give it up.

If the photo's real, why is Lilli never seen? Ever? Why wouldn't you take both kids with you to the 4th of July? Or to polo matches, for that matter.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
@cass thanks for that - I'm totally on board with all of that. I guess what I was trying to say, clumsily, is that it confuses me that someone who is a man decides to be a woman and then shags... which?! Must be hard to keep straight iin their heads.
They're straight men who want to sleep with lesbians. There are even articles etc on how to suck the girl dick :sick: Lesbians are being told that same sex attraction is transphobic and they have to have trans women in their dating pool. It's appalling. Young lesbians are frightened to come out because they don't want to be accused of being transphobic.
Of the entire trans community, 10% have gender dysphoria. The other 90% take no hormones, have no surgery and are fully in tact males. People, especially women, need to know this stuff. But we're not allowed to 'debate'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
My thoughts exactly. She has lost a lot of weight in a short period of time. I think she used Adderall to be thin before, then possibly tried to give it up.

If the photo's real, why is Lilli never seen? Ever? Why wouldn't you take both kids with you to the 4th of July? Or to polo matches, for that matter.
Lili's quite young I guess? Though thinking about it my friends would take their babies out if we went to an event

Reactions: 13
They're straight men who want to sleep with lesbians. There are even articles etc on how to suck the girl dick :sick: Lesbians are being told that same sex attraction is transphobic and they have to have trans women in their dating pool. It's appalling. Young lesbians are frightened to come out because they don't want to be accused of being transphobic.
Of the entire trans community, 10% have gender dysphoria. The other 90% take no hormones, have no surgery and are fully in tact males. People, especially women, need to know this stuff. But we're not allowed to 'debate'.
Amen. I’m frequently ranting on the Gender Discussion thread 🧵

Can I just say, I do not believe Charles or the Queen have set eyes on the Flatpacks.

• Heart
I am happy to call trans women women and medical opinion is that they will achieve better outcomes with mental health etc if this is the case.

But - I don't think it's accident that a lot of the people speaking out about women being erased are from Britain. It seems to have gone crazy over there - why should I say chest feeding, not breastfeeding? Why should I be called a person who menstruates instead of a woman? It's gone too far - men would not accept being called a person with a penis. But all the activism seems to be aimed at women - never men.
I won't budge an inch. I am not 'cis' because I'm not a subcategory of my own sex. Also, there's no real evidence to say that transitioning gives a person better outcomes. There is a LOT of evidence to say that it makes things worse. This is a mental illness and we don't treat mental illness with surgery and hormones. Unless you're a doctor out to make money. And Britain is watching what's happening in the States to stop it from happening here. We're not known as Terf Island for nothing. :LOL:

Enough of my women 'spoilers'. Join in with the Gender Discussion thread. I'll be there!:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lili's quite young I guess? Though thinking about it my friends would take their babies out if we went to an event
I agree to an extent, but this kid has literally never been seen except in a staged photo.
Why wouldn't you want to spend the 4th of July as a family?

Reactions: 27

It’s gone crazy here because Stonewall achieved everything they set out to for the rest of us LGB. Then they needed a new crusade to keep the money coming in, latched onto trans and have spent the past few years haranguing govt and business into doing their bidding on it. I’m just as cross about the threat to women’s rights as anyone but I get labelled a TERF for voicing it. The only thing I would say is, don’t think Stonewall and the extremist activists speak for everyone. A friend of mine is a trans man, we’ve been mates for years and he transitioned 25 years ago, before all this craziness. He defines himself as a trans man, not a man and he is horrified at the threat to women’s spaces, rights and sport, peer pressure influencing kids, etc. The ones shouting aren’t speaking for most trans ppl who just want to pass and live their lives peacefully. Don’t let the media convince you otherwise.

It has really surprised me Smegz hasn’t jumped on this bandwagon yet. Parroting ‘trans women are women’ seems right up her street. I guess it’s too divisive for her to touch though. Some politician she’ll make when she only gives opinions on forgone conclusions!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t think that’s them. Both look like they have lost a lot of weight.
If she wouldn’t let a guy take a selfie (without her in it) at Wimbledon, then I think her security are incredibly lax to allow others to take pictures on their day out. Have her priorities changed, does she need the publicity or is it not them?

That doesn’t look like the tank watch (may be on other wrist) that Smeg usually wears. Does anyone recognise the bracelets.
These pictures looked clearer.

It could be the gruesomes and aldi. Smeg is teaching him well, don't worry if the pants are too big aldi you can make money.
Why would you put pants on the poor kid that are 3 times too long otherwise.

Reactions: 16
If this is there PR stance fine. Put those lucrative titles into abeyance & be well away from all the drama 🙄
(They are really stirring the pot aren't they? 😡)
Screenshot_20220706-085339.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I thought they were stopping The Crown before they got up to date, so this wouldn't be an issue anyway?
Maybe NF will do it for badness because their ‘cash cow’ didn’t do what was expected for the NF money men

If The Crown incorporates Megxit into the show then Harry and Meghan should pull their content from Netflix platform. 😁
There is so much of it too how would NF cope 😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.