Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to be honest, I get really confused about the trans thing. Like, I'm not quite sure who wants to do what to who? This is possibly because I am a naive 61 year old woman who has never really wanted to dabble further than the fact that I like men (ooh Johnny Thompson :cool: )

To keep it on topic, it seems to me that Hazno has actually been demascunilised (sp?) by Smegz. None of the men I know would allow their wife to channel their views like she seems to, to speak for them - and equally none of the women I know would allow their men to do the same. He must be very weak.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If The Crown incorporates Megxit into the show then Harry and Meghan should pull their content from Netflix platform. 😁
The Netflix crew following the sixes will have tons of behind the scenes info that could be incorporated into the show without having to use real footage.

If Hazno complains they can refer him back to the following quote about The Crown: "They don't pretend to be news. It's fictional," he said. "But it's loosely based on the truth. Of course it's not strictly accurate... it gives you a rough idea about what that lifestyle, what the pressure of putting duty and service above family and everything else, what can come from that."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ive been going through the family photo album........

fredo shot in boat.jpg

“Hazno, you’re my younger brother, and I love you. But don’t ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever.” – William Corleone

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've discovered a new word... Arseling ...appropriate for PW's little bro methinks!

Thanks to him indoors and his love of "The Last Kingdom". Yes I know it's on Netflix but we're not paying for it 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
But even then, you're still not a woman. You're a trans woman. Feelings don't determine what someone is. Biology does.

No6 is completely ball-free, but genetically he's supposedly still a bloke.
I'll be honest they had my soft support, till they went and took 8t further and decided I should be a cis woman. That's a hen J stuff duck this tit, stop whining and leave us alone.

What have the 6s said about trans women, women with dicks, men without.....? D8d a bandwagon ost they failed to jump on?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love this from @SweetSummerChild !
"Cutting bits off or sewing things on doesn’t make you a different sex. I could sew a fin on my back, but it wouldn’t make me a dolphin".
BIB
What an indictment of our Prince Harry, and how true.
I've just confirmed to Dan that I don't have a pe..nis, as I sensed he was wavering about meeting up. ..... (No longer, I hope.)
Even if I had one attached to my stomach that wouldn't make me a man.
If I was a man and had mine cut off and fashioned into a she-male thing, that wouldn't make me a woman.
Either scenario would just make me very confused.
I had a look a while ago at the Gender thread, and some people like Hamster were talking sense but the majority seem to be angry lost souls. If this is what changing sexes does I can't see the point. But that's just me, and I'd rather steer clear, because its been hijacked by intolerant people and made into a weapon like racism - you wade into that pond at your peril, so I'll stay on this Thread where I know I am safe and among friends. I just know it.
Sorry to quote own post, but I don't want to add to the Gender confusion with my posted error about having a pe..nis "attached to my stomach". This would make me, ahem, unique as I would have a zipper at navel level and be wee'ing from a great height, almost in your face. A big pub lunch with all the trimmings would push it out even further, and the management might assume I was in a "state of excitement" so to speak and throw me out.
Just wanted to clear that up.
Like @WackieJeaver I drool over men like Johnny T but he's too young for me. So nobly, I will leave him for someone else.
Sorry @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for having mistaken you for a Donald Trump clone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wrote my Godchild out of my Will because they never said thank you for for gifts [expensive.] I gave them a few chances but decided they didn't appreciate them or me, so I stopped gifting and wrote them out of my Will.
Feck 'em.
Didn't really like them anyway.
Blood may be thicker than water but that doesn't mean we have to put up with ingrates and feckers just because we share some DNA.
My in-laws overstepped the boundaries by interfering in my adult child's life, resulted in hubby having a huge row with them and telling them to mind their own business. I no longer visit or speak to them. Suits me!

This is brilliant. 😂😂Xx
Hillary also falsely claimed that she almost joined the Marines and just this year Biden claimed that he received an appointment to Annapolis (even though he never mentioned it before in 50 years of politics and it would have been after he graduated from the University of Delaware)

Megz will fit right in with these fabulists

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
III

I’m so sorry @TimeForTea2021 , I only spotted it because I was going to offer to start the new thread for a change and when I saw it was my title with the votes I didn’t offer.. I didn’t look for a title change and If I ever again notice an error I will keep my gob shut 🤐…. carry on suggesting titles, am sure we will all be with you after your near miss… sorry again 💐
They're only feckin titles...H&M never said...

• Haha
  • Heart
They're only feckin titles...H&M never said...

I wonder what the result would be if there was a poll taken in Sussex to ask whether the people who live there want to keep them as their Duke and Duchess?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My in-laws overstepped the boundaries by interfering in my adult child's life, resulted in hubby having a huge row with them and telling them to mind their own business. I no longer visit or speak to them. Suits me!
I really wish I could break contact with a few family members

I wonder what the result would be if there was a poll taken in Sussex to ask whether the people who live there want to keep them as their Duke and Duchess?
There would be a resounding duck OFF!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am back Cass and was so enraged by the whole bleeping fiasco decided to give myself a holiday from it all.

bleeping cunts and inane old flap eared fop sent me over the edge.

Are you ok Cass me old mucker❤❤❤
I'm so glad you're okay. We were all getting really worried. Hugs! 🤗 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.