Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I had a look on a jewellers website (not Cartier themselves). The bracelets have been about since 1969 and are based on the chastity belt! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They cost thousands and the site said the ones with diamonds are a pass into high profile events.
It listed well-known wearers including Angelina Jolie, but no mention of Minge.
Also Burton and Taylor. Couples can have them and they exchange screwdrivers as a sign of commitment.
There's no way she would remove a pass to high-profile events - a grifter's version of a festival wristband - plus Trev probably binned the screwdriver when he received her rings back.
Do we definitely believe it came from Trev and not some sinister puppet master with a home in Wyoming who is working to bring down the British Monarchy??
Minge's chastity bracelet! 🤪

ETA Just google Cartier Love Bracelet @Chita

Thank you.
I didn't know that's what it was called.
Never heard of them.

I will have a look.
If it does get access to high level events I assume that is why Harry isn't annoyed that she keeps wearing it.

Reactions: 15

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
What - No mention of Jeffree Star? 🤭

I can see MM wanting to start a make-up line with him. But then they would argue about who would be lead Queen. Ooooooh, sparks would fly.

Hope it happens. 😏😸💄👠👑🔪😂
It's a high end ski destination - a more adventurous Aspen. But no reason to be there in summer - God knows Meghan wouldn't be seen dead in most places off season. So maybe it wasn't them.

spangly

VIP Member
If that photo of the 4th July parade really does show Farch - what do you all think, do you think the fingers on his right hand look normal? It's hard to tell because of the low resolution.

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I've just read that his case against the DNM is tomorrow?

Dm not DNM ffs.

Last edited:
  • Wow

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
What about the advance?

I wear my jewellery all the time (including a bangle), although I do take it off for sunbathing, but that’s just to prevent white lines!
Same, I have a pair of gold bangles and some rings that I never take off.

Evangelina

VIP Member
It does matter if he wins....if he wins Its the British tax payer that will be paying for the case, if he loses its Harry that has to pay for it.

I think it has to be a moot point about what information is forwarded..... Surely Edward Youngs job is to represent the Queen and to report back or upwards a summary version of events.

How on earth can Hawwy prove what was or what wasnt forwarded? For all he knows Young could have verbally relayed the suggestion that Harry was willing to pay....and nobody recorded it, because its technically impossible!! The Met police are not up for sale to the highest bidder...
If he loses-he doesn't get to pay at all.(police is not for sale, or so they claim )
If Young was at the Sandringham Summit, then his role was a part of the ''way ahead meetings'' and then it's something a bit different .
If Harry sent an e-mail as claimed , nothing is verbal.
If Young relied anything anywhere verbally , then he should be fired.
If no corespondence exists between Palace-Ravec then nothing was forwarded .
Also, there's no ''verbal'' in their world, that would be deadly.

• Wow

Onthehop

VIP Member
That is whats so disturbed about her. Same with the blood diamonds from the Kashoggi killer. She only cares about the bling and status she feels the jewelry gives her. The blood of her ancestors and Kashoggi are incidental in comparison to her need for this polo chick major bling look at me I belong status. Disturbing. Disordered. Just wow. The narc mind is fascinating. A dark, dirty, fucked up place to be. I'm so glad I'm a normie. I hope the bracelet hooks onto something as she is passing at high speed and shows her the secondary danger of wearing such a stupid bracelet.
Did she wear that bracelet on her wedding day?

• Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Larry the cat's twitter account is good.

Boris hasn't quite gone yet.
Headlines on the tv news = "Boris Johnson To Resign"

only a matter of time, though.
The Queen has come back to Windsor.
Yes, I should have said that Boris has yet to make the statement. My bad. 🥴

• Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
Found an interesting connection to who may be in Jackson Hole Wyoming which is really bizarre
People also ask

What celebrities have homes in Jackson Hole Wyoming?

View attachment 1396489
This ranching community maintains its cowboy roots, but has a glamorous edge that attracts visitors and second home-owners like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Pippa Middleton, Tiger Woods, Uma Thurman, Matthew McConaughey, and more.
I’ll just throw this out there for shits and giggles. It also has……

:devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
Also, the child looks no bigger, possibly smaller? than the Christmas card photo. They grow at that age!
Someone also commented it can't be Twunt as he isn't wearing the bracelets he always wears.
They need to learn less is more in these situations. If someone had posted "oh my god, is this really them?" it might gain traction. The whole "oh there was this bloke....big & strong....they were so happy....she's so amazing...bestest kindest mum...."
It kinda reeks of desperation.
That’s exactly what I was about to post!

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I've never heard of a parent squatting on the pavement "to be at eye level with their child (Ffark), and make sure he doesn't run away" as they said. This isn't normal parenting, as if it was the UK pavements would be crowded with parents crouching and sitting to guard their brood, crawling over pedestrian crossings.
It's rubbish, the photos were taken from above so the massive hat would hide the face. If it had been taken at normal height standing we'd have been able to see her face. The clawing at Ffark was to justify the ground-level position.
I don't think it's the Snarkles, and these people aren't real in any sense of the word, all pretending to be someone else to fool people. What a dead life they must lead.
I remember this purely because I was so impressed by Kate doing this in tight skirt, stilettos and holding Charlotte

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Someone quite rightly pointed out that David Fosters wife is Katherine McPhee not Sara Foster. I think the Sara Foster in my post is married to the tennis player Tommy Haass , she and Delfina follow each other on IG/

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The whole Wyoming thing is another pr opportunity set up by them. Just like the driving to see OW was. It seems no one is interested enough so they have to shovel out the pr crap themselves. Absolutely nothing I have seen in the last few months has not come directly from them. So, no one gave a toss they were in Wyoming. Absolutely no one actually took a photo of them except a friend who was told to do so. They are no bodies and even Archie couldn’t stir up interest amongst all those people there.

I am not convinced its her. She is way too thin for me to be convinced that’s her but I do think it could be Harry. Whoever they are, the idiot duo set it up. They are reacting to the many rumours of the kiddies didn’t come to the Jubilee. Also the negativity on the PC met Lili. So many people are doubting their pr now and questioning it. Many of the public do not believe or trust them. That’s a huge negative if you want to get anywhere. If the public don’t believe you or trust you, then forget public life, you are doomed. They must change the narrative to get anywhere.

I also think they have separated. I see no love between them at all, it’s all put on. I see Hazza angry when she is around him, she leaves and happy, relaxed Hazza comes out. That man is not a happily married man. Megabitch has a major problem on her hands because she makes him angry now.

I’m with you. I don’t take everything he says as gospel. He is good fun though when I’m in the mood to listen. Another one who has become famous due to the idiot duo and their pathetic antics. Good luck to him by I’m still not convinced. I want to know her secret? How did she lose that much weight so quickly? Not in the natural way surely.
BIB
How did she lose that much weight so quickly?

As I posted earlier, it was the Cabbage Soup Diet. Fact. Go for it darling, you can see from Minge that it works!

• Haha