Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Good morning everyone! I'm full of the joys of Spring today even though it isn't Spring. I've decided that it's better late than never ;)

I think that all of you who said that haz is using the Crown as a way to ditch NF are probably right. They may well let him do it too. :rolleyes:

I loved the tragic occassion that the crabs had to take minge to the A&E :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And also "I have to be honest, I get really confused about the trans thing." Wackie Jeaver??? Please read the following which I'm putting behind a spoiler because it's off topic. :)

If you support Trans Ideology, then you are supporting the chemical castration of boys. Boys who are not old enough to make that life changing decision because they don't understand the ramifications of it. This is child abuse.
Trans Ideology is closer to a religious belief than it is to a scientific theory. It's a cult. You cannot debate, you just have to accept - faith.
It's also a war against women. We no longer have our definition - adult human female - and we are losing our words. We're being described as uterus haver, menstruator. We no longer have our sex based spaces because we're being forced to accept men into them. Into our bathrooms, into our rape crisis centres, our refuges and even our prisons.
We are being told how to define ourselves by men. Everyone is allowed to be who they want...except women. We're not allowed that.
At the moment we're fighting for our sex based rights. And we need everyone on board. Always happy to answer questions but it will have to be in the gender thread.
Apologies if this has already been answered but @Cassandra333 - are you allowed to post a link to the gender thread?

Reactions: 13

JAR21

VIP Member
It's a side effect of MSN.
MSN ''spreads'' originals , occasionally they have their own articles .
When that is the case(spread) finding the original article , in this case Newsweek , may be useful .
Brilliant. Thanks. I'll Wiki it.

I’ve stopped reading a supposedly ‘Royal’ IG page who is intent on claiming Charles will throw W+K under the bus to keep himself front and centre.

I do not believe Charles is anything other than pro William and will want to keep on side with his elder son and heir.
HRH Facts?

• Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
I think the photos are dodgy. I think they were released deliberately for some purpose, as yet unknown. They are being heavily pushed and promoted to create maximum PR?

After dismissing them as fakes initially, now I think they are probably photos of Harry and Archie. If its Meg, she has lost a ridiculous amount of weight within weeks, or the photo has been heavily photoshopped.

I also wonder if the photos are recent? Are there any other parades this could have been?

OOH.....ive just had a thought....... Its probably my imagination in overdrive...!!!

But, I wonder if this court case about security could be connected to a divorce scenario. If H gets a agreement to the whole RF security scenario, then this would also cover his children. So if he and M ever split up......his children are covered, and would always have palace security looking after them! It an insurance policy, as it would also mean H has power over what M does re the children, !!!!
I wondered if it a parade last year or a different time as you say.

Interesting theory on the security because
I'm the same. Couldnt care less about where they have been spotted doing nothing. Who cares anymore if they played polo or went to parade.

I believe they thought the secrecy about their whereabouts will bring them loads of money if they puts pics out or been seen rarely. Like 'OMG ITS THEM' But they crossed the line to the point people stopped caring about them, add all newspapers lawsuits, none paparazzi company will touch them anymore.

All the pictures are ALWAYS done from the same side/angle, obv by one person who they called themselves. It's all just smoke and mirrors,

Also good point someone made earlier, they always only sue DM no one else. There was so much shit written about them, like that German magazine (it was something about drugs and suicidal Harry) - is that not defamatory? All the photoshoped pics exiting the plane 'make it or break it holiday', that was literally pure lie, but they strangely dont care about any other than DM

(Sorry for the rant they do piss me off a lot as you can tell lol)
Doesn't the DM website have one of the biggest global reaches?

Trevor Coult reckons there's been a D Notice put on haz's book.

What's a D notice?

Evangelina

VIP Member
I've thought this for some time now. You've said it much better than I could. H&M's title has to be put in abeyance and H and Andrew removed from the CoS as well. TQ is the only one with the love and respect of the public to pull it off - much like she has done with Camilla's title when Charles takes the throne. What I don't understand is why she's hesitating. I've learned that TQ is one smart, savvy Queen and she knows country first, family second so I just don't get it.

Of course, she could be one step ahead of us (she's fooled me more than once) and is waiting for the right time and has all documents, etc., prepared, so who knows?
How would you remove them from CoS when it's a side effect of LoS?
How would the LoS work with CoS(for the next ones in line of LoS) when demanding the removal of the original title holder (York)on whom the LoS is based for the next CoS candidates (York girls.)

Why would you remove one of the two constitutionaly sound people-the third is dead, from assisting in the shadows , like they did fairly successfuly compared to the current ones in charge.

You are right about Harry's title, he will have precedence over Cambs kids as a Royal duke for life.(except the Monarch and PoW title holder and wife)

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Something strange is definitely going on as the old pictures show Archie has a hat on then in the new ones he doesn't have a hat on, Archie's hair looks brown in the photos that were released before yet the new ones show he has ginger hair and in some of the photos Harry is sitting next to Meghan yet in some of the other photos he isn't. Actually I have just looked at the photos again and the hat isn't anywhere to be seen in the photos where Archie is not wearing it. So, where exactly has the hat gone and why is Archie only wearing it in some photos.
View attachment 1403607View attachment 1403608
In the second photo what is that ratty bit of red hair between Smeg and PWB. Did Smeg try to dye her hair a similar shade to Aldi.

Reactions: 12

Happy Lady

VIP Member
And she’s David Foster’s daughter.

The woman’s torso looks too long and the body too slim, but the watch and bracelet appear to be hers. But put a massive hat and big sunglasses on someone with long dark hair, and it could ‘appear’ to be her. A shot of the jaw or nose would be helpful.

———————-

Don’t you think both of these expressions are quite similar?

View attachment 1404043

View attachment 1404046

Yes, he resembles Bart Simpson 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
View attachment 1396489
This ranching community maintains its cowboy roots, but has a glamorous edge that attracts visitors and second home-owners like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Pippa Middleton, Tiger Woods, Uma Thurman, Matthew McConaughey, and more.
Pippa Middleton???? Also are both Kanye and Kim still there?