Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Sir Edward Young is going to get fired, isn't he?
Possible , aides are disposable (even when Royals create/order the problem/the things which happened , see Ashe Windham)
If he is lucky, he will move to another Household in a less prominent position .

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Evangelina

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to archive articles when you need to click on 'more' or 'continue' to read the rest of the article? Just the standard copying the URL shows the page before you've clicked on the continue, rather than after:

Example

It's a side effect of MSN.
MSN ''spreads'' originals , occasionally they have their own articles .
When that is the case(spread) finding the original article , in this case Newsweek , may be useful .

Reactions: 14

Chita

VIP Member
I disagree about the bracelet. And I'm anything but woke. Don't insult me, you know nothing about me, certainly no where near enough to slap a woke label on me. Making an assumption like that about wokeness is also dangerous. Some things are ewww. Dismissing an opinion about things that are ewww as "wokeness" is ridiculous. This bracelet is ewww, for many reasons, least of which being its simply unseemly and at the other end, implies racism/chattel for women, more especially women of colour. Sorry, I'm not wearing a bracelet that implies bondage/slave to love crap either. Seriously? What are we, lovelorn? And I refuse to romanticize the meaning behind this bracelet or justify why this bracelet should be wearable, even if it makes me look woke to do so, LOL! Its ewww. But to each their own. If someone else wants to take it on, go ahead. I'll take a hard pass.

I've never taken any notice of the bracelet.
I know nothing about it.
Where can I read about it, pease?

Is it expensive?

Reactions: 14

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly. She has lost a lot of weight in a short period of time. I think she used Adderall to be thin before, then possibly tried to give it up.

If the photo's real, why is Lilli never seen? Ever? Why wouldn't you take both kids with you to the 4th of July? Or to polo matches, for that matter.
Lili's quite young I guess? Though thinking about it my friends would take their babies out if we went to an event

Reactions: 13

Cassandra333

VIP Member
That must be fake! Don't forget we were told at the Jubilee that his horse was sedated because he wasn't a good horseman.

Whoever started that rumor is a fucking idiot and so is every paper/news source which run with it. How can they all be allowed to get away with such blatant lies?
It's a photo of William

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
I disagree.
If it was suggested and wasn’t forwarded, there is a logical reason why. Police aren’t up for purchase. It’s a ludicrous claim. Police are members of the government and there to equitably protect all people based on an assessed danger. (Well theoretically). They’re not up for purchase by Royals. The optics of Royals being able to purchase bespoke government services at their whim is FAR worse than the optics of a really stupid brain fart of a Harry idea not getting passed onto Priti Patel by Sir Edward.
But they are for purchase , even when ignoring the former RPOs with the right security clearance as private contractors , whenever the private Duchy of Cornwall paid for (back then) mistress Camilla's/girlfriend Camilla's security, they were for sale.
The taxpayer wasn't paying for Camilla , Charles did.
Example:
Same as every girlfriend ever recieving protection as a girlfriend .

There are far more interesting things to observe in this situation for me, than the 'stupid brain fart' of Harry , namely that Sir Young doesn't get to decide what a 'stupid brain fart,' is.

Also it seems that everything is getting dumped on the ''baty old dearie '' in a desperate ''clean up'' for the next Reign.
Of course some Royals are tungsten , so it will depend if the media allows them to get away with this, and how incompetent Fatima is.
Seems that she isn't the best choice for this case.