Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Flip if I worked in that environment (and didn’t get fired for giving ‘the look’ when someone annoys me) I’d have read receipts and back ups of back ups!! Jeez it really is a treacherous dog eat dog set up - all done very politely no doubt but wow!
On second thoughts there’s no way I’d want to work somewhere like that, I’m not good at ‘knowing my place’, I’m a bit too open and honest about my thoughts and expectations, something I don’t think would go down well 😆
Plenty of people actually enjoy it.
It's the ''it'' career ladder, hence the lousy pay except the top 5.
It's a being in the ''know'' thing about the upper echelons which fascinates people, for many reasons , regardless if they are Monarchists or not.
Knowing your place might not be necessary for the work related part, knowing your place when it comes to making the mistake of confusing friendliness with friendship(from anyone including colleagues ) , is a essential survival skill.
The top 5 are however the permanent mortal enemies of everyone else in the workplace for the first-roughly 5 years of service.

Reactions: 16

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Is she unreliable? I haven't heard that before
I saw somewhere (maybe here) that her ex inlaws (ex since the mid 70s) consider her an embarrassment. I doubt too many people 'in the know' would really realistically bother with her but that's JMO.

• Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
@Chita 's post previous thread

"So, a source (prob a journalist) said Charles met Lili and Archie.
A source (journalist) also said William made a derogatory comment about war in Europe.
William did not say the words that reporter claimed he said.
Other news outlets repeated the lie.
If Charles meeting the kids has only been reported by a source, then, I dont believe it."

From what I've read this wasn't a "source / journalist" Scobie style, but was a Senior Royal source at a Clarence House, "briefing" to invited members of the press. This is what all the press reports on this say, and there's no ambiguity. First reported by A.P.

I've been hoping to see a similar briefing from a Senior Royal Source at Clarence House saying that PC and Camilla did not have an emotional reunion with the Flatpacks.

Which is it? When a Royal household briefs the press as they did here, are they giving confirmed facts to the press? Are CH saying that the meeting took place? This isn't an insignificant matter, its very important.
Can you shed any light on this @Evangelina ?
A Royal source in this case was the ''source''

There's no ''source'' in William's highly ''intelligent '' comment about no war in Europe , it was sufficient to provoke every journo to mock this thing, they all know that his mother was jeting on Soros planes to Bosnia, for example, which shockingly is in Europe.

However Richard Palmer probably overheard others jabbing in that William alluded to Asia and Africa , and it stuck, and then spread around.
'' The journalist associated with UK's Daily Express said the remarks made by Duke were misheard and ended up starting a social media storm. ''
Possible that the Squad or a Shola type among colleagues tricked him, by a random comment and then it spread.

The Clarence House press briefing is a gathering of mostly favored journos in a controled environment .

The Royal sources will tell the truth or tell the lie that was approved by RF.
It's always approved by RF, if a mistake happened , a denial is very fast.

Deep throats are equally Palace sources as press secretaries are.
A footman or chef are also sources, unofficial , as deep throats highly likely , but sources.
(Informers, basically )
A journalists source is often external , occasionally members of aristocracy , business relations etc, however they also have palace sources.

Royal ''watchers'' ''experts'' etc are perceived as ''sources'' they are less a source than the Palace delivery driver, because the Royal Household's are very aware of them, unfortunately the general public often sees their comment's as gospel.

Examples of Palace being caught lying are many, among them -D&C separation, Anne's affair , Andrew &Fergie ''not separating..'' Diana not cooperating with Morton..

The media then reacts to being lied to, and retaliates .

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I thought haz was upset with the DM because some of the comments called him names. Did I imagine that?

Nuttynana

VIP Member
this is part of their Sunshine sux damage limitation PR campaign. Similar to when a load of other social climbing Suits D listers & make up artists pretended she was their bezzie mate and such a nice person.

This is to show how lovely they are getting down with the plebs, sitting next to *cough* commoners.

Definitely to counter the story of them clearing the seats at Wimbledon to accommodate her gigantic ego.
That child's head looks too big like a lollipop, they really are the Cunts of Cuntdom, pisstaking fuckers🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Also, have they had the kid in suspended animation? Doesn't appear to have aged or grown in the last year or more. I reckon it's an old photo, with the fake Fark who they aren't allowed to use any more. Twats. What empty lives they seem to lead.
I had the same thought. He and Lilibucks would be about the same height.

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
I'm only really interested in the court cases now. I want the Judge to throw the book at him and make him pay for all the fees. I'd also like the courts to decide that he's...I can't remember the words. Something about bringing frivolous cases and not being allowed to do that anymore.

Then I'm looking forward to the divorce. I wonder if the book has been pulled because they're splitting up and that will give haz something to write about?
Vexatious?

• Heart

Sea

VIP Member
Okay, it's almost time for a new thread. Does anyone want to check the most popular title for me? Since I screwed it up last time. Or would anyone like to start the new thread themselves?

Also, do you want the poll on whether we believe the photo's in Wyoming are actually them or not?
It was:
Harry and Meghan #207 One Ice Cream Sandwich short of a Picnic (82 votes)

Personally i don't think we need a poll on it.
Maybe do a poll on if we need a poll on it 😂

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I was just having a quick look through the photos. The child in the ‘play house’ Christmas card looks bigger and older than the kid in the latest photos to me.
Is that the picture with PWB peeking out of what we call a cubby house and Smeg, Aldi and 2 dogs outside it. I think when it was released there was speculation on its authenticity.
If you tap on the image and enlarge it, it looks like a paint by numbers image. The grass looks weird, the ribbon on the tree has a paint programme effect and there is something funny about the shading on PWB's face and the coat texture/colouring on the dogs.

• Wow
  • Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
The more I read about Haz the more I wish he’d crawl under a rock and bloody stay there! If HM is still protecting him then she’s a fool, sorry but he just keeps pushing it and he needs to be put back in his place.

A bit like the bloody Katie Price judges who keep letting her off when another person would have been in prison by now. Plus they’re not supposed to be looking out for HM they’re supposed to follow the rule of law. Sorry, I’m actually very mad at what still stinks of the upper echelons looking out for them and theirs.
I don't think it just happens in the upper echelons! I believe there could potentially be corruption every where

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Must admit I pinched this of the Something that makes you Laugh thread. Thank you LittleMy

Was the date of Aldi's birth different from what PWB announced and the birth certificate. I cannot remember if it was 3 of days before.

Did anyone notice if the Aldi in Wyoming looks anything like the boy in the deleted Mrs Nacho snap from a couple of threads ago. I think they are having lunch/drinks under a tree and the boy has run off, a member of staff is behind him.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Have you seen the video where a guy buys a copy of one of these books and very carefully edits/overlays images so there is no Waldo (Wally here) in the book and then puts it back in the bookstore?

First class evil :ROFLMAO:
Anyone with photoshop skills who can do a "Where's Hazno" montage? :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15