Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
They'll drop it at very short notice I think.
What about the advance?

They're horrible. Once you've got it on that's it - needs a key to remove it. So you wear it 24/7. How uncomfortable. In the bath/shower, sunbathing - think of the lines or even burns (has been known), difficulty applying suncream/body lotion, catching on clothes when getting dressed. It's like a chastity belt on your wrist. 🙄
I wear my jewellery all the time (including a bangle), although I do take it off for sunbathing, but that’s just to prevent white lines!

Reactions: 11

Hula flight

VIP Member
Palate cleanse time. Bea and Edo at Wimbledon this afternoon.

If I could choose, I'd have these two come in as full-time Royals over having Haz or both the Harkles back any day. Edo has really helped raise Bea's game.

She and Kate both look good in The Vampire's Wife stuff.

And talking of Wimbledon....

If you keep invoking Mummy's memory for publicity, it's interesting what memories of Mummy it might trigger in other people.

View attachment 1401648
Who is the tennis player?

Reactions: 10

Pepote

I'm not bothered about the bracelet and i think woke type talk, seeing racism where it isn't, is dangerous. It's a bracelet that all races (with money) can wear, it doesn't suggest black slavery, you could say Bryan Ferry "slave to love" or go stalker /hostage, maybe bondage, but I wouldn't think black slave ownership.

Regardless I don't like that bracelet, it's overrated and overpriced, give me diamonds!

And I agree h&m are the best soap opera!
I disagree about the bracelet. And I'm anything but woke. Don't insult me, you know nothing about me, certainly no where near enough to slap a woke label on me. Making an assumption like that about wokeness is also dangerous. Some things are ewww. Dismissing an opinion about things that are ewww as "wokeness" is ridiculous. This bracelet is ewww, for many reasons, least of which being its simply unseemly and at the other end, implies racism/chattel for women, more especially women of colour. Sorry, I'm not wearing a bracelet that implies bondage/slave to love crap either. Seriously? What are we, lovelorn? And I refuse to romanticize the meaning behind this bracelet or justify why this bracelet should be wearable, even if it makes me look woke to do so, LOL! Its ewww. But to each their own. If someone else wants to take it on, go ahead. I'll take a hard pass.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Sea

VIP Member
It definitely has something to do with Prince Louis but also Prince George and Princess Charlotte.

The pictures of the children all over the jubilee weekend must have irked them. Everyone during the Jubilee was focused on the people who were there and participating. Even royal reporters and American reporters were reporting on the Cambridges and what was going on, there was no dwelling on Harry and his family. I bet Harry thought without him, the whole thing would flop or not be as newsworthy. Much to his dismay, the streets were packed and even the Americans were obsessed with Louis.

And then the birthday snub! Oh, that was one of William's finest shade moments.

Harry was shown quite swiftly and quite brutally that people have a short attention span and William has already secured interest in the royal family with his natural and authentic family.

Also, they want to remind the world that Diana has 5 grandchildren. And if they aren't seen, they run the risk of being excluded.
BIB What was the birthday snub from William? What did I miss?!🤯

Reactions: 9

DoubleOld

VIP Member
It’s gone crazy here because Stonewall achieved everything they set out to for the rest of us LGB. Then they needed a new crusade to keep the money coming in, latched onto trans and have spent the past few years haranguing govt and business into doing their bidding on it. I’m just as cross about the threat to women’s rights as anyone but I get labelled a TERF for voicing it. The only thing I would say is, don’t think Stonewall and the extremist activists speak for everyone. A friend of mine is a trans man, we’ve been mates for years and he transitioned 25 years ago, before all this craziness. He defines himself as a trans man, not a man and he is horrified at the threat to women’s spaces, rights and sport, peer pressure influencing kids, etc. The ones shouting aren’t speaking for most trans ppl who just want to pass and live their lives peacefully. Don’t let the media convince you otherwise.

It has really surprised me Smegz hasn’t jumped on this bandwagon yet. Parroting ‘trans women are women’ seems right up her street. I guess it’s too divisive for her to touch though. Some politician she’ll make when she only gives opinions on forgone conclusions!
@Mock Turtle - May I ask what TERF stands for?

Reactions: 9