Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
You're welcome.

Bib. 1
Correct .

The rest I don't know about.
Particularly this :
''So they said they met them, but they didn't.''

Bib2
It seems that this is seen as the desired outcome by the PR Guru's.
The problem is that the PR Guru , the ultimate , know it all , god of media control is Charles .
They highly likely met in my book, my list of concessions (Harkles) is longer than the combined lists for Anne/kids,Edward ,Andrew /York girls, and Linley.

Depending on how one sees it (for me it's :May God/force help them all, and us) it's a stereotype of a manipulative appeal to values(family), emotion (children) and upper echelons of the establishment(impacts media) who often believe in the religious elements of forgiveness .

See AoC being roped in to setup that Andrew ''want's forgiveness '' which was a ploy to eliminate him/keep the negative coverage.
Everyone reacted to artificialy created outrage, as predicted and it worked.
Andrew probably reacted, hence the backpedaling (easily, I was'' speaking in general terms''), however traction can't be beaten , so teh evil Andrew ''is pushing for ways back in'' is mainstream now. People have low levels of understanding about the , well politics/technical side of the Monarchy so it's truly easy to sell them everything .
Remember the Spectator article I posted here, the only one that actually even dared to mention the methods used.
OK thanks again. From your post above
"They highly likely met in my book, my list of concessions (Harkles) is longer than the combined lists for Anne/kids,Edward ,Andrew /York girls, and Linley."
Next question: If you think a meeting was "highly likely" and that the Clarence House briefing was true, where were the children and how is it they didn't arrive or leave the UK or arrive back in the US? I'm very confused.

But @Cinnamon.girl I don't think CH or KP corrected the "William" lie, ( about the war comment), did they?

I thought other journalists did that.

So we can't assume CH would correct this latest "lie" ( if it is one) by issuing an official statement denying or confirming the flatpack reunion.

Maybe in due course, some other journalists who were present will say it was never said...or maybe they will confirm it did.

I think the jury is still out at the moment as to whether PC and Camilla actually had that gushingly joyful reunion with Daughter-in-law Megain and their grandchildren.
I think @Evangelina was explaining the difference between journo gossip and the CH Royal briefing, and from what she said there's a huge difference between these two instances. BP don't routinely comment on anything, do they, but the CH briefing was very specific.

Reactions: 16

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
It seems that Hazno and Smegz will be renewing their wedding views in a new series for Netfux, every wedding will have a different theme.

They're starting off with a Shrek themed wedding 😉 Scabies declined to be photographed as Donkey 😄

View attachment 1402059
But if he thought he could be beside his ‘bestie’ Scoobie would happily dress up as a horse’s ass! 🤣 (mind you he wouldn’t need to change much)

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Congrats on the winning title @Doodlebug005
Our brilliant mods have fixed the title to the one that got the most votes.
Sorry @TimeForTea2021

Is it true that Meghan only served 72 hours or attended only 72 events (which was it?) before she buggered off?

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Possible , aides are disposable (even when Royals create/order the problem/the things which happened , see Ashe Windham)
If he is lucky, he will move to another Household in a less prominent position .
Or to the Government. Like Simon Case, Samantha Cohen, Lord Geidt, etc.

Some of those ex-RF staff are probably a treasure trove of useful information......

Evangelina

VIP Member
Will George become Duke of Cambridge once his dad moves up to the Cornwall Dukedom (and hopefully PoW not long after that)?

TBH I wish they'd just do a revamp of the entire CoS thing. There are Governors-General in the Realms, representing HM, and that works. If there aren't enough adult direct heirs/Monarch's spouse, etc, why can't they create some kind of Counsellor-General role to make up the numbers?

I'm sure there are plenty of people sitting in the HoL who would be infinitely more preferable than Andrew or Haz. And probably far more aware of constitutional matters too.

Do away with that great long LoS too. It just seems to breed entitlement these days. And IMO it's a relic of the past in this day and age, when people live longer, have fewer children and it doesn't take months to give a minor Royal something to do by sending them off to visit the far-flung corners of the 'Empire'.

Direct line only. Next one steps up and gets included only if needed due to unforeseen circumstances.
George will not be a Duke until marriage .
The Cambridge title, will merge/be kept next to the Cornwall by William , depending if he ever gets Wales, he may not.
A Governor General operates on foreign soil.
You are creating a political entity within a hereditary Monarchy with: ''why can't they create some kind of Counsellor-General role to make up the numbers?''
Who would decide/based on what, who becomes Counsllor General-a political decision , nobody would tolerate a Monarch deciding a political position(who gets it)
The HoL is a political element , how woke do you want the Monarchy to be?
Which string pullers directly affiliated with Labor/Tory are preferred ?

''And probably far more aware of constitutional matters too.''
Harry is only transcended by Charles in the awareness stakes, which is obvious .
It explains why he has input into Rwanda , while the Rwandan genocide was committed with British arms among others.
Good that he doesn't dare to comment on the Yemeni, because of Saud ties.
Everyone else including courtiers , Andrew and constitutional experts is dumb as fuck.

The LoS is history , culture, heritage, how far should the eradication go?
If the likeness of Prince Michel to the Russian Tzar doesn't prompt a at least historical conversation , how relevant is then the fact that he is a direct relative of the Queen and Charles ?
How relevant are they without their historic context, how relevant is the next generation, and the next one without it.
Remember someones LoS number at birth, and at death, to understand what I mean. The world is a bigger place than the British Islands .

I agree with the direct line only, Aldi and Lidl don't get titles , and Charlotte and Louis lose theirs.
They are unconstitutional anyway, so the direct line which goes thru George as the ''eldest son, of the eldest son of (PoW) should only be available .
The automatic ''grandchildren of the Monarch'' have titles, with the exception of ''eldest son, of the eldest son of (PoW) should die.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
That doesn’t look like the tank watch (may be on other wrist) that Smeg usually wears. Does anyone recognise the bracelets.
These pictures looked clearer.

It could be the gruesomes and aldi. Smeg is teaching him well, don't worry if the pants are too big aldi you can make money.
Why would you put pants on the poor kid that are 3 times too long otherwise.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Exactly.

Surely, during the negotiations for Megxit, it must have been apparent that Sir Edward was involved with RAVEC? Surely someone must have made it clear, when discussing future security arrangements, that offering to pay isn't going to be acceptable to the Home Office?

View attachment 1402207

But, Haz was upset that his offer to pay wasn't conveyed to RAVEC. Who did he expect to convey it, if not someone from the Royal Household? A clown from Billy Smarts Circus?

And he wants another JR about that?

At the same time.....

The same Haz is apparently upset to discover that a member of the Royal Household, Sir E, is involved with, and has input to, RAVEC?

View attachment 1402209

So, if he thought there wasn't anyone from the Royal Household involved, why didn't he get in touch with RAVEC himself? To make sure personally that they'd got the message about his intentions. Isn't that what you'd do if you weren't sure of the lines of communication?
Not necessarily .
Remember , Harry didn't have his own Household until the separation from RF, CH whatever, post Fantastic Four.
Before that security was handled by BP/CH.
Most people had no faintest idea, I tried to argue it here with the fact that Simon Case(bullying related) actually replaced the previous representative in HO.(name mentioned previously in DM by Harry article about security )Sedwick?
Was pointless.
Regardless what the spin is, imagine the following :
William decides to papwalk in the park with Louis, and a courtier decides that it's a dumb idea, and doesn't inform anyone .

The point is, deciding what is dumb is not up to courtiers , and it's not only the Royal Household's that make the decision , HO(not informed) and police(not informed ) which are also part of the decision .(security-Ravec)

It's frustrating , but he did actually get in touch with someone he thought is knowing who to forward it to - Sir Edward Young.(The man who is 1/3 of the decision makers.)
Technically -
If Harry informed Young-with/without knowing that he is 1/3of Ravec doesn't matter , and asked him to forward something to Ravec(and Young didn't do it)then Young witheld information from the 2 other decision makers involved-the Police and HO.

HO shoot themselves in the foot with ''we not for hire'' and other nonsense , when simply calling it what it is -a state security /secret issue , would have been far clearer and efficient .
And caused sufficient outrage to get it thrown out.

• Wow

gossipboy21.

Who on earth puts an ice cream sandwich in your bag for later?
Is so frosty she can keep an ice cream sandwich from melting in her bag? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I’ve just realised, the original story said a ‘big man had said he was keeping seats’ for the people the person then said must be ‘royals’. So if that’s the case and how it was they’ve been relegated from the 2nd row seats to the pavement. Getting closer to where they belong. I have to admit I’d say if that guy isn’t Haz he could make a fortune as a double at any sugar galas. The wee boy hasn’t grown much since the Christmas card was sent out either, especially when you see how Louis is growing so fast.
Yeah Louis has grown so quickly and IMO will be taller than William, but when you look at the Chicken Coop photo of Archie and the photo from the parade it looks like Archie hasn't grown.
1657305384627.png
1657305447776.png

• Wow

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
I didnt think his hair was right at the back. To me the growth pattern was different at the bottom.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
In the second photo what is that ratty bit of red hair between Smeg and PWB. Did Smeg try to dye her hair a similar shade to Aldi.
IMO it looks like a hair extension, but what is noticeable is that the rest of her hair doesn't have any extensions and we all know that Meghan likes to have extensions in her hair.

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I'm impressed. Do we know who the elephant lady is please?
The elephant lady is Dr Amanda Salb but I remember afterwards the media made it out that it was Meghan even though it quite clearly wasn't, however a youtuber called Celt Views said it wasn't Meghan or Amanda and that in her opinion the lady was Tanya Lama.

This is what Tanya Lama looks like.
1657393054036.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart