Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Tattlers! Once again it’s as hot as Satan’s 👹 ball sac here at 7AM, so I’m inside where it’s cool & catching-up on threads! I don’t believe it was the Skank & her Ginger poodle in WY. Seen/read too much to believe it is them, and yep! That marriage was over before the ink was even dry on their certificate! From things I read they absolutely LOATHE each other, but keep up the facade because 💰💰 AND she’s looking for a replacement. But, she’s SO bleeping stupid w/all her 🤮 PR, no man in his right mind would want to get within 1000 ft of her 🦀 infested minge! So she’s stuck w/him! BTW? Where’s Archetypes? 🤔 Just kidding! (Don’t hold yer breath ‘cause it ain’t happenin!) 🤣 Have I told you lately how much I abhor her?? This saga will continue until the universe & Karma flip her own words on her & a plane SHE’S on runs out of fuel in some remote part of the Rockies & she’s sticking her head between her 🦀 infested crotch & screaming her last breath!!!
Have a great day, Tattlers! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah Louis has grown so quickly and IMO will be taller than William, but when you look at the Chicken Coop photo of Archie and the photo from the parade it looks like Archie hasn't grown.
View attachment 1402272View attachment 1402273
Hate to be captain obvious, but I’ve never heard of flatpacks growing in size. You’d think you were talking about actual kids or something. As I understand, a flatpack can come in many sizes, but once they’re made that’’s the size. No?
I am seriously beginning to think it’s all a game with those 2. Who’s to say they’re not hiring Celebrity Lookalikes to show up places, take shady pics and split? I can enjoy this version of where‘s the Wannabees? (Tthey want to be Wm&K)) But I’d like them to up the challenge. Hire 3 couples for the weekend, (with and without anklebiters) and send them to 3 Different places. Washington state at 10 am, Florida at noon, (and here’s the fun one) NewYork at 12:27. Yes just 27 minutes between the Sunshine state, and the Big “Go duck Yourself“ Apple. ( If I was rich, I’d hire my own Terrible 6s. And send them out to really skeevy places, produce my own fuzzy pictures ( for the tabloids we don’t have in America ) and confuse the duck out of Haz.
“Funny Mama Meggy, but I don’t remember getting a nipple pierced at Pauline’s Place of Pain in Brooklyn. And A nice big crown tattooed on my left butt cheek, how lovely. Get me a mirror Pablo, I want to see for myself”

eta - just Jesus Enrique suggests the same thing. I hadn’t read that far. Oops.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If the pix were taken by a person in the crowd then they own the copyright.
So they can do what they want with the pix.
If they didn't sell them to the Harkles, then there was probably a request from them to pixillate the little boy's face.
That might explain why pixellation was done later.
Who knows.

Reactions: 25
I zoomed in on a photo from the DM:

View attachment 1403622
That Cartier love bangle given to her by Trevor never leaves her arm does it?
I know you have to have it unscrewed but she does seem very attached to it 😉

Perhaps she regrets breaking up with him now.
She wanted her 'career' and no kids at that time so Trevor had to go, but her career reached its peak with Suits and there was nothing coming in afterwards. She threw away her marriage for fame and perhaps now she's married to dimwit she realises that Trevor was the better option.

Reactions: 29
One thing all three Farks have in common, though, is they display no direct reaction at all to their ‘parents’. No looking into H or TW’s faces. The ‘connection’ all comes from H and M - making a fuss of the perplexed Desmond Tutu Fark, trying to interest Duck Rabbit Fark in the book, and clutching the wrist of Wyoming Fark. However, each Fark does at some point show an interest in something or someone out of shot! It’s all so absurd.
I've said that all along.. who ever the kid is they do not relate to H or M like a baby or child does with its parents...

Reactions: 32
Is something strange going on, though? It's a hat. He's a small child. He probs took it off and Meghan stashed it in her bag.

Honestly, I think a lot of this speculation is a stretch.
how do you explain the change in farks hair colour... it goes from brown to all of a sudden red.... how do you explain the ho's sudden dramatic weight loss... she has halved her weight in just 15 days???? oh and she's developed a waist as well... lol

I think the nose is different. The real Hazno’s nose tip kind of droops down more.
I thought the same.. different nose... I don't think it is them or fark....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
it does beg the question, what are they deflecting from?
It is Harry, but not Meghan.

She was off somewhere (or doing something) she doesn't want anyone to know about. Or she's staying at that $6,000 per night hotel that was mentioned in a blind item a week or so ago, and she doesn't want people to now they've split up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone quite rightly pointed out that David Fosters wife is Katherine McPhee not Sara Foster. I think the Sara Foster in my post is married to the tennis player Tommy Haass , she and Delfina follow each other on IG/

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It is Harry, but not Meghan.

She was off somewhere (or doing something) she doesn't want anyone to know about. Or she's staying at that $6,000 per night hotel that was mentioned in a blind item a week or so ago, and she doesn't want people to now they've split up.
I'm inclined to think the same. I just cannot see her being happy to sit on a dirty pavement (sidewalk). I think Hazno is happy to do that because as part of his royal rebellion he really believes that he can be a man of the people. He likes the idea of being ordinary (to an extent selectively when it suits of course) but she doesn't because she's probably more snobbish and obsessed with their position than he is these days.

I wouldn't mind betting that he already has another woman that he is seeing regularly. They will not announce a split because it doesn't suit her at the moment. She needs to hang on to being royal and hasn't yet lined up a replacement for Hazno. Any split will all be on her terms.

Hazno would probably be happier with a more down to earth woman who isn't obsessed with being royal, someone who wants to lead a more average life out of the public eye. He miscalculated marrying Smegz thinking that's what she wanted.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry I'm always late 🙈 but Re the defamation case (and how it can hurt monarchy, and how teflon they are,) I dont think it even matter. As far as i know people really dont care. I know we are invested here, because we hate them, but most people dont even care enough to hate them.
I dont know anyone, and I mean literally anyone, who is interested in anything to do with them. Only 'haters' and sugars follow them now, no one else cares.
So I wouldn't be worried about the outcome of the case. Its him against newspaper blah blah been there done that. No one really cares in real life. (Just us in this glorious 'bitchy' forum 💞 😁👍)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone quite rightly pointed out that David Fosters wife is Katherine McPhee not Sara Foster. I think the Sara Foster in my post is married to the tennis player Tommy Haass , she and Delfina follow each other on IG/
And she’s David Foster’s daughter.

I'm inclined to think the same. I just cannot see her being happy to sit on a dirty pavement (sidewalk). I think Hazno is happy to do that because as part of his royal rebellion he really believes that he can be a man of the people. He likes the idea of being ordinary (to an extent selectively when it suits of course) but she doesn't because she's probably more snobbish and obsessed with their position than he is these days.

I wouldn't mind betting that he already has another woman that he is seeing regularly. They will not announce a split because it doesn't suit her at the moment. She needs to hang on to being royal and hasn't yet lined up a replacement for Hazno. Any split will all be on her terms.

Hazno would probably be happier with a more down to earth woman who isn't obsessed with being royal, someone who wants to lead a more average life out of the public eye. He miscalculated marrying Smegz thinking that's what she wanted.
The woman’s torso looks too long and the body too slim, but the watch and bracelet appear to be hers. But put a massive hat and big sunglasses on someone with long dark hair, and it could ‘appear’ to be her. A shot of the jaw or nose would be helpful.

———————-

Don’t you think both of these expressions are quite similar?

931F4CAF-D07B-4F9D-81C1-46F8733A2FF0.jpeg

2F0AC47F-F0E4-4F53-84CF-363D4082D525.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Huh - Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora is saying that rumors of H&M signing divorce papers are flying around the internet - not sure if I've missed something but I haven't seen anything about that.

We all know a divorce is inevitable at some point because they appear to want different things. She wants fame and he really doesn't being the key point.
He was born into being famous and doesn't seem to like it much whereas she will do anything to keep her celebrity.

Reactions: 33
I don't think his arms are that hairy.
No offense to white folk, but some white men get hairier the older they get...especially as they go bald. I expect that back of the arm hair he has is making its way up to his shoulders and across his back. It looks like Harry to me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
We all know a divorce is inevitable at some point because they appear to want different things. She wants fame and he really doesn't being the key point.
He was born into being famous and doesn't seem to like it much whereas she will do anything to keep her celebrity.
I agree, I've always thought they will get divorced at some point, although I'm not sure they are at the point of signing papers yet! The events at PJ and her attention seeking behaviour will certainly have started him thinking tho, so give him a bit of time to work it out. 😂

I do believe it's him in the photo, he has the same lower facial expressions as PC here.

I meant the assumption that one could give a representation to a government committee and sue about it even when it’s absolutely not the norm. Americans sue. Brits not so much.
Agree. Americans are viewed as highly litigious. Other people, not so much.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.