Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see Harry laughing/crying during his speech at the WellChild event yesterday? He looks like he's on the verge of a breakdown.
Yes, he seems really unhinged. I think Meghan is toxic for him too. If you read blind items, it seems she has split him away from his family such as Will and Kate.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes, he seems really unhinged. I think Meghan is toxic for him too. If you read blind items, it seems she has split him away from his family such as Will and Kate.
I'm convinced that she has borderline personality disorder - which his mother likely suffered from. If not BPD, she definitely has traits of narcissism. Isolating him will increase the power that she has over him and distance him from his family's influence. She seems to be creating this narrative of it being them against the world (the media apparently being out to get them, anyone being critical of her being a racist, her family turning on her, etc).

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm convinced that she has borderline personality disorder - which his mother likely suffered from. If not BPD, she definitely has traits of narcissism. Isolating him will increase the power that she has over him and distance him from his family's influence. She seems to be creating this narrative of it being them against the world (the media apparently being out to get them, anyone being critical of her being a racist, her family turning on her, etc).
Yes, I fully agree. She is bad news. I liked her in the beginning but the tides have really turned.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I fully agree. She is bad news. I liked her in the beginning but the tides have really turned.
Same here!

I was thrilled when they got engaged. Harry seemed so desperate to settle down and start a family, and it was so lovely to see him not being the third wheel to Kate and William at events.

I did think that Meghan came across as much older than him when I watched their engagement interview. Having lost his mum at such a young age, I thought that perhaps part of the attraction was that he felt that Meghan was nurturing. But now I see that she's just controlling.

I think that Harry would have been quite happy to live a relatively quiet life, but it seems that Meg is intent in turning them into some celebrity power couple.

He needs some time away from the public eye. He looks close to tears again here.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How strange that they’ve literally contacted ITV to make a one off special using their tour as an excuse to slag off the press. If they don’t want the press, maybe don’t contact ITV?

Sad that Harry and William seemed to be settling with their grief once Kate married in to the family and pushed for the importance of mental health, it seems all that work was a waste of time now he’s pushing himself away from the family.

I used to like him and the way he was with the general public, (I also liked her to begin with and thought she'd be a great person to bring in with her own experiences to add and complement the role perfectly as she has experience of public speaking and charity. Unfortunately all they seem to be doing is everything they can to court controversy and go on and on about needing privacy whilst at the same time wanting to hog the camera at every opportunity (so long as it's on their terms).

Getting tired of this never ending drama and shady dealings

I don't think harry did a great job of picking a partner who loves the camera and high life so much when he himself used to live a relatively less celebrity driven lifestyle. I reckon this conflict of interest is a bit of dissonance that's actually making him be so affected in his mental health lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I agree he's obviously very damaged, his humanitarian wife has managed to forge a divide between him and his family...... He's making bad bad choices all driven by his wife!! He may well win a payout settlement from the press but he can never win by taking them to court, they'll hate him even more!! He's gone against Palace advice!! He doesn't have to do that job he could step away and live a relatively quiet life!!
Looking at him he's a man on the edge, instead of his wife strengthening him she's bringing him down!!
Only a couple of months ago they wanted privacy..... Now they got an itv journalist and camera crew following them around!! It's all just a very lame attempt to get us to see them both in a different light........ Smh!!

I am pretty sure she has been offered a tailor and stylist but turned it down. It is well known that Kate works with a team which is why she always looks impeccable.
I think by all accounts she turns down any and all help and advice offered to her because she wants to do things "her way"........ Well it's backfired spectacularly because she has made many enemies within the Palace, she's tolerated but not liked. This could have played out oh so differently if she'd only taken the advice offered to her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He is a grown man at the end of the day, with far more options than most, so making Megan into "Wallace/Yoko" evil controlling woman, seems a bit reaching. Harry is a hypocrite in his own right, in terms of environment protection (same with his hunting loving dad). Megan however is a bit OTT, her big gestures of hugging, seem attention seeking and very one sided, ditto the constant stomach cupping, Her "charity work" is just another wasteful ego tour, but that's the same with any Royal who turns up for a photoshoot, whilst others do the hard graft. In terms of the press, they could just retire from public life and rely on an allowance from the Monarch, Meg going back to acting.. but instead they need the public validation and status. All Royal women have faced backlash by the UK press, been body shamed, virginity/sex life broadcast and family members spilling the beans, it's not right by any means, but Megan isn't the exception.

I actually prefer her more casual outfits, it's better than constantly looking like a stepford wife like Kate. Only, the wearing of those high heels throughout pregnancy was a bit much. Harry obviously had a turbulent childhood, thanks to his awful dad, but him bringing up his mum frequently now in order to combat criticism, seems a bit tastless.

Reactions: 6
How strange that they’ve literally contacted ITV to make a one off special using their tour as an excuse to slag off the press. If they don’t want the press, maybe don’t contact ITV?

Sad that Harry and William seemed to be settling with their grief once Kate married in to the family and pushed for the importance of mental health, it seems all that work was a waste of time now he’s pushing himself away from the family.
Tom Bradbury is a friend is Wills and Harry.

Oh dearie me, Meghan has said how awful its all been, newlywed, pregnant, baby, *working*. Nobody has asked her if she's OK, heartless beasts. 😁
This pity party documentary is going to backfire so badly, she married a rich man who loves her, had a baby with the best health care money can buy, and it's all waahhhhhhh poor me.
She's encouraged Harry to think of himself as a victim, it is ludicrous, they live a life of privilege, and complain about *problems*. I wonder what the Queen thinks...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Tom Bradbury is a friend is Wills and Harry.

Oh dearie me, Meghan has said how awful its all been, newlywed, pregnant, baby, *working*. Nobody has asked her if she's OK, heartless beasts. 😁
This pity party documentary is going to backfire so badly, she married a rich man who loves her, had a baby with the best health care money can buy, and it's all waahhhhhhh poor me.
She's encouraged Harry to think of himself as a victim, it is ludicrous, they live a life of privilege, and complain about *problems*. I wonder what the Queen thinks...
Never COMPLAIN never explain!!! Poor me poor me!! Thing is it didn't need to be this way..... When it was announced Harry was engaged the whole world, myself included, smiled and couldn't wait to see......... Suddenly the lies and lies and lies came to light!! The preaching began!! Telling people how they should be living their lives! The obscene spending!! Her refusal to tow the line!! 🤷🏼‍♀️....... As you sow so you reap!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Serves her right for rushing the marriage. They spent most of their courtship apart, then she gave up her life, moved here, got engaged, got married, got pregnant. Most couples would barely be living together during that timescale.

Also, I have to say that I don't think she's had as much hate as Camilla got. But yet Camilla kept her head down, got on with her royal life and didn't go crying to the press about her mistreatment. Kate herself used to be criticised for hanging around for 10 years and never working. Fergie had loads of criticism. None of them complained.

Also what did this interview about not being asked if she's OK have to do with their South African tour?

Reactions: 14
Serves her right for rushing the marriage. They spent most of their courtship apart, then she gave up her life, moved here, got engaged, got married, got pregnant. Most couples would barely be living together during that timescale.

Also, I have to say that I don't think she's had as much hate as Camilla got. But yet Camilla kept her head down, got on with her royal life and didn't go crying to the press about her mistreatment. Kate herself used to be criticised for hanging around for 10 years and never working. Fergie had loads of criticism. None of them complained.

Also what did this interview about not being asked if she's OK have to do with their South African tour?
Camilla had a ROUGH time. I used to not like her but actually really like her now. She really proved herself.

So if I saw this clip and wasn't aware of her behaviour, I would feel really bad for her.
I do think perhaps the feelings she has here are real but she still seems like a madam.

But if you want privacy from the media, you can't then do a documentary with the media. Choose one.

I have to say though, she does make a point about not many people asking new mums if they are ok. All too often people are just interested to see the baby and forget that the mum may not be ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's no wonder Harry's crying on a public stage, the look on her face as Tom Bradbury asks those questions she's not even attempting to be positive or professional why does she not just spin things around and say yes im a victim of negative press but look at the blessings I have of course I'm ok I'm a lucky lady and nothing will spoil that I'm a happy new wife and mum,
If this is Meghan in public imagine the miserable energy behind closed doors he has to deal with 🤔

Reactions: 12
It's no wonder Harry's crying on a public stage, the look on her face as Tom Bradbury asks those questions she's not even attempting to be positive or professional why does she not just spin things around and say yes im a victim of negative press but look at the blessings I have of course I'm ok I'm a lucky lady and nothing will spoil that I'm a happy new wife and mum,
If this is Meghan in public imagine the miserable energy behind closed doors he has to deal with 🤔
She's trying to come across as a victim, but it's going to backfire spectacularly.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone asked her dad if he's okay?

Seriously, I thought the SA trip was supposed to be about SA and them showcasing the different facets of the country as well as raising awareness of the people and places that are increasingly of concern??

Instead, her and harry have once again made it all about themselves and sod the (much) less privileged (in fact, destitute on many occasions) people in SA whom they came to visit, they can fall by the wayside as these two make it always about themselves again. Self-obsessed much? Should try living in the real world and see how hard it is for everyone else.

Camilla had a ROUGH time. I used to not like her but actually really like her now. She really proved herself.

So if I saw this clip and wasn't aware of her behaviour, I would feel really bad for her.
I do think perhaps the feelings she has here are real but she still seems like a madam.

But if you want privacy from the media, you can't then do a documentary with the media. Choose one.

I have to say though, she does make a point about not many people asking new mums if they are ok. All too often people are just interested to see the baby and forget that the mum may not be ok.

Last edited:
She wants to have it all. That's enough. Those 2 have no shame!!!!
We just ask a little bit of dignity, respect for the charities they are supposed to support, discretion (not secrecy...), honesty : is it too much for them?
To me, Harry is even worst than Meghan. We all blame Meghan, but Harry is not a baby anymore. He is a grown man who was raised to be a prince. He could have chosen a more simple life. No, he married a gold digger "actress" who wants to be "break the Internet".
They cannot stand the media, but they are constantly seeking for attention.
She is complaining but the media coverage is good. Headlines are more like "stunning Duchess" (even if she wears ill-fitting clothes, messy hair) than "Difficult Duchess".
Some of you pointed out that Camilla was also hated/criticized. So is/was Kate (lazy Kate, too skinny Kate, waity Kate, nasty rumors about Rose, or her assistant, passive-agressive gossips, latent criticism from MM and H. in Vogue ..). Camilla and Kate do not complain. It's unfortunately part of the job.
I thought the Cambridge were old school. I thought Meghan and Harry would bring a little bit of fresh air. I now admire Kate and William : they are class act compared to those 2 idiots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.