Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ could she actually be pregnant again? Her tummy is definitely rounded
Yeah I reckon she is..... As soon as I saw her on the South Africa tour, the bows over the belly trick...... him blubbing...... All adds up to another marathon session of belly cupping!!

Reactions: 5
What is really annoying me on blogs following Meh is that you are not allowed to say her dress is too tight because it's body shaming! The dress is too tight!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most of her clothes don’t fit her, even the expensive ones
Yeah her clothes never fitted, not even her wedding dress. I would just be too affraid to walk behind her Now in case something rips and a button flies into my eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pregnant or just ill-fitting?
Being following along on this thread for a while, but I think it’s ill fitting. I think she’s had quite a lot of scrutiny over how much her outfits costs and has done a Kate and decided to reuse her wardrobe. I think she desperately needs a dressmaker who can make adjustments to her outfits so they fit properly.

Reactions: 4
Being following along on this thread for a while, but I think it’s ill fitting. I think she’s had quite a lot of scrutiny over how much her outfits costs and has done a Kate and decided to reuse her wardrobe. I think she desperately needs a dressmaker who can make adjustments to her outfits so they fit properly.
I am pretty sure she has been offered a tailor and stylist but turned it down. It is well known that Kate works with a team which is why she always looks impeccable.

Bearing in mind that’s her engagement dress when she was absolutely tiny. She definitely hasn’t shrunk back to that size yet, so I think it’s just ill fitting

I think she has an awkward shape. Athough celebs these days starve themselves very quickly back to their pre baby body, it's surprising and refreshing she hasn't done that. Not a fan though, she's to actressy.

I am pretty sure she has been offered a tailor and stylist but turned it down. It is well known that Kate works with a team which is why she always looks impeccable.
She definitely needs to take them up on it! Such a shame- she has some expensive clothes and they would look much nicer on her if they fitted her properly.

I agree Kate always looks well turned out, and it’s clear a lot of thought and effort goes into the outfits she wears in public

I think she has an awkward shape. Athough celebs these days starve themselves very quickly back to their pre baby body, it's surprising and refreshing she hasn't done that. Not a fan though, she's to actressy.
She won't go back to her pre-pregnant size for sure! She needed to starve herself to secure her role in Suits, to seduce Harry and eventually for her wedding dress.
Now, she is thinking about the 2nd baby, plus the fact she may appear as the very modern woman/without complexes who embraces her post-pregnancy weight (and then her PR team could use a narrative against the "so thin" Kate). The truth is what's bred in the bone will come out in the flesh... (take a look to previous pic' : she wasn't skinny before Suits).

Yeah her clothes never fitted, not even her wedding dress. I would just be too affraid to walk behind her Now in case something rips and a button flies into my eye.
I was astounded that her wedding dress was so badly fitted. Surely it was made to measure? Or does she deliberately use dressmakers that don't know how to fit garments to the body properly?

Me-Again must be absolutely fuming at the other pair's tour photo's. Kate actually looks stunning in all of the outfits, and they actually fit her well, unlike Megan and her choice between 'potato sack fit' or 'tight sausage-style fit'

She looked her best when she was styled for that Suits series. She should get that stylist on her payroll pronto, as she managed to make her look smarter and more polished than she looks now, and like she had an actual waist. Her bff 'Jessica Mulrony's tips as a stylist are beyond lame and totally unsuitable for the occasions she attends

Also, sick of Hairy's preaching about the environment when his wife had the nerve to 'allegedly' order takeaways to be sent using the royal helicopter at Windsor during her stay there. Apparently the pilot quit after a number of times of this happening

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

bleeping hell, Harry.
On the one hand, I obviously feel for the guy as nobody should have to bury their mother as young as he did.
On the other hand, if he hates the media so much and they provoke this reaction from him, why doesn't he just give up his royal titles and live a private life? He has picked an odd wife for a man who wants to shun the limelight.

Reactions: 13

bleeping hell, Harry.
On the one hand, I obviously feel for the guy as nobody should have to bury their mother as young as he did.
On the other hand, if he hates the media so much and they provoke this reaction from him, why doesn't he just give up his royal titles and live a private life? He has picked an odd wife for a man who wants to shun the limelight.
I think he has serious mental health problems and at this point is looking for anyone to blame. He needs help.

Will and Kate put him and Meghan to shame.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.