Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's no wonder Harry's crying on a public stage, the look on her face as Tom Bradbury asks those questions she's not even attempting to be positive or professional why does she not just spin things around and say yes im a victim of negative press but look at the blessings I have of course I'm ok I'm a lucky lady and nothing will spoil that I'm a happy new wife and mum,
If this is Meghan in public imagine the miserable energy behind closed doors he has to deal with 🤔
Well said....👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

It's no wonder Harry's crying on a public stage, the look on her face as Tom Bradbury asks those questions she's not even attempting to be positive or professional why does she not just spin things around and say yes im a victim of negative press but look at the blessings I have of course I'm ok I'm a lucky lady and nothing will spoil that I'm a happy new wife and mum,
If this is Meghan in public imagine the miserable energy behind closed doors he has to deal with 🤔
Did she ask Kate if she was OK? Her baby was only 6 weeks old when they got married, did she ask her if she was OK? Or did she reduce her to tears........

Did she ask Princess Eugenie if she was OK when she rocks up to her wedding in a bloody maternity coat despite having a bump the size of a pea and announces to the royal family "hey guess what guys I'm pregnant".......... Did she ask her if she was OK?? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree he's obviously very damaged, his humanitarian wife has managed to forge a divide between him and his family...... He's making bad bad choices all driven by his wife!! He may well win a payout settlement from the press but he can never win by taking them to court, they'll hate him even more!! He's gone against Palace advice!! He doesn't have to do that job he could step away and live a relatively quiet life!!
Looking at him he's a man on the edge, instead of his wife strengthening him she's bringing him down!!
Only a couple of months ago they wanted privacy..... Now they got an itv journalist and camera crew following them around!! It's all just a very lame attempt to get us to see them both in a different light........ Smh!!

I think by all accounts she turns down any and all help and advice offered to her because she wants to do things "her way"........ Well it's backfired spectacularly because she has made many enemies within the Palace, she's tolerated but not liked. This could have played out oh so differently if she'd only taken the advice offered to her!
He could have married somebody nobody had heard of, had a family and carried on working on projects dear to him without involving his wife. He chose somebody who wsnted the limelight, divorced, older and needing to get preggers while still a newly wed. No sympathy!

Reactions: 13
Someone earlier in this thread mentioned working The Carbon FootPrince into the new title, please someone do this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That interview is ridiculous... playing the victim is not going to work!! Courting the press then getting annoyed when commenters on blogs struggle to relate to your luxury lifestyle is the ultimate first world problem! People in the UK are struggling, people are losing their jobs, children are facing real life poverty, brexit uncertainty is causing industries to be cautious ... they need to stop being so smug and unrelatable!!

Reactions: 7
It is a contrast to Will and Kate. On their trip in Pakistan they were told they are full of joy and they replied saying "we are happy people."

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Meghan still enjoys acting then 🤣🤣
I thought she’d given that up to be Diana 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She`ll never even come close ,she has none of the class Kate possesses.So sad he chose a wannabe instead of someone more grounded ,and willing to support him in his wishes to continue his late mothers` work.They are fortunate ,in that they could lead a life away from paps and their views.Instead he`s merely enabling her to become more of a "celebrity"..She totally courts the press for her own gains ,then whines when it backfires.I`d cry if i were Harry..

I completely agree with this.

That interview is ridiculous... playing the victim is not going to work!! Courting the press then getting annoyed when commenters on blogs struggle to relate to your luxury lifestyle is the ultimate first world problem! People in the UK are struggling, people are losing their jobs, children are facing real life poverty, brexit uncertainty is causing industries to be cautious ... they need to stop being so smug and unrelatable!!
It's almost as though the pair of them are totally tone-deaf to the current struggles their 'subjects' have to face in this country as well as in the country's they visit, (not to mention Harry's blubbing at an awards that was meant to recognise the struggles of parents and children who face the worst illnesses - he made it all about himself and so removed attention away from them and onto his own 'poor me' blubbing. God only knows what they're faces of the parents were like on the night when they know they have to go home/ to a hospital to a child who is actually extremely sick when he's talking about his healthy baby and what-if's. They must have felt even worse about their situations). They're both so insensitive to the general public's sentiment and the current climate of austerity, just so incredibly blind to how the optics come across when they act like this. I've got no sympathy for them at all.

For someone who complains a lot about not wanting press intrusion, the woman can't seem to stop herself from zoning in on every camera at every opportunity and making eye contact with it with her grin. She can spot a camera a mile away and willingly pose for it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I completely agree with this.

It's almost as though the pair of them are totally tone-deaf to the current struggles their 'subjects' have to face in this country as well as in the country's they visit, (not to mention Harry's blubbing at an awards that was meant to recognise the struggles of parents and children who face the worst illnesses - he made it all about himself and so removed attention away from them and onto his own 'poor me' blubbing. God only knows what they're faces of the parents were like on the night when they know they have to go home/ to a hospital to a child who is actually extremely sick when he's talking about his healthy baby and what-if's. They must have felt even worse about their situations). They're both so insensitive to the general public's sentiment and the current climate of austerity, just so incredibly blind to how the optics come across when they act like this. I've got no sympathy for them at all.

For someone who complains a lot about not wanting press intrusion, the woman can't seem to stop herself from zoning in on every camera at every opportunity and making eye contact with it with her grin. She can spot a camera a mile away and willingly pose for it.
She deserves an Oscar because all she is doing is acting out a role. I wish they would disappear from the r family

Reactions: 10
There are so many people in this world deserving of pity. I'm sorry but The Sussexes are not amongst them. Seriously. They need to realise this. Financial security for themselves and their children for life, and not just security but ridiculous wealth (a lot of it paid for by the taxpayer) is a luxury about 0.1% of the world's population has. Boo hoo not everybody loves me. Suck it up and get on with it. Recognise how bloody lucky you are and stop insulting everyone by pretending your life is tit.

Reactions: 15
They are getting a lot of support on Twitter from public and celebs alike!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think Harry should of handled this not her. I hate any interview where it’s all ‘omg poor me, pity me’.
I do think the media have been very harsh, and I’ve said before that no matter what she is still a real person with feelings and the media seem to forget that but she isn’t the first famous person to be criticised constantly and she won’t be the last. We all knew they’d love picking her apart because she’s not someone who’s ‘perfect’ like Kate, she has some family drama, she’s been married before etc but I’m sure a lot of us know half of what the media says is rubbish anyway. Sorry but there are much worse things going on in the world right now than Megan’s past and how hard it’s been for her since she became a royal!

Reactions: 6
I think Harry should of handled this not her. I hate any interview where it’s all ‘omg poor me, pity me’.
I do think the media have been very harsh, and I’ve said before that no matter what she is still a real person with feelings and the media seem to forget that but she isn’t the first famous person to be criticised constantly and she won’t be the last. We all knew they’d love picking her apart because she’s not someone who’s ‘perfect’ like Kate, she has some family drama, she’s been married before etc but I’m sure a lot of us know half of what the media says is rubbish anyway. Sorry but there are much worse things going on in the world right now than Megan’s past and how hard it’s been for her since she became a royal!
This is my view too. I do feel very sorry for her, I don’t believe any woman deserves that level of criticism, including Diana and Kate. I don’t actually think she’s acting either, I think she’s just fed up of staying quiet when she’s been so used to sticking up for herself.

But I do question their decision to speak on it. The country isn’t really receptive to rich people complaining with everything else that’s going on right now. They can’t seem to see outside their own bubble which is worrying.

I personally think that the royals own personality/lives should be secondary to what they’re doing. We all know this documentary on Sunday is gonna be 90% about their tour and 10% their struggles, but that’s not why people are watching. Its a shame and bizarre to me that they’ve chosen this tour to highlight their own struggles.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately, the world goes beyond DM's comments, blogs & youtube channels we appreciate.

I woke up this morning, open my IG, twitter, facebook, you tube accounts.
Guess what : MM was everywhere : IG TV, stories of bloggers/influencers...People (who are not her traditional fan base) feel pity for her. The internet is supporting her and is amnesic : forget about private jets, Frogmore cottage, Vogue, Wimbledon....
SS won this battle. It's a smash it. They overshadowed Kate and William tour, they overshadowed Kate's 1st interview (who heard about it?). SS reversed the trend (MM bashing).
See her latest support : Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who has rushed to soothe Meghan Markle.

With the upcoming documentary and the possible announcement of the 2nd pregnancy she has hugely secured her position for a while. She'll be untouchable for the BRF and all the persons they considered as nasty commentators.

One final word on SS's strategy. On IG, I noticed that the targeting audience was newly mums (and accounts related to motherhood) who have massively reported the video of MM explaining how you're vulnerable as a pregnant woman and influencers or celebrities who are exposed to public scrutiny (and online bullying).

• Angry
I am 100% sure she will do something to f#ck up her newly found support- she always has. Narcissists just can’t help themselves.

Reactions: 9
I think not many people asking if she’s ok is of her own making. She’s cut the majority of her family out of her life, and if her father is to be believed they have no way of contacting her, so they can’t ask if she’s ok. If it’s true she’s driven a wedge between Harry and his family, then they’re not going to ask. If you cut yourself off from everyone who are you expecting to ask?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.