Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
You can't scream racism at every insult. Jeez.
We can't NOT insult someone because they're not white.
I fucking hate when people say those who dislike MM are racist. A small majority maybe are but most aren't. I was rooting for her at the beginning. But then stories began to leak about staff leaving after only a few weeks, her being horrible to Kate's staff, asking for privacy / no photos, not wanting neighbours to talk to them, not wanting Kate and Will's kids meeting Archie, etc. She sounds horrible. Her attitude stinks. Nothing to do with her race. People throw that excuse around way too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not British or in the UK but I dislike her because she knows what she married in to but believes the rules don’t apply to her and if anyone questions her actions they get accused of racism or bullying. All I hear is constant fawning over her actually.

Her style is average. All her clothes are too similar/boring. How many navy dresses/skirts does she have? I don’t care how much it costs, wear something interesting. Wearing jeans to Wimbledon is just rude and lazy. There are thousands of other comfortable but appropriate (& fun!) looks she could have worn. A summer dress is the easiest thing in the world.

For such a humanitarian she hasn’t jumped in and really worked hard on passion projects and used all the new resources at her fingertips. She’s picked up charities others did the work on and she’s there for the photocall - the cookbook or her new association with SmartWorks (the charity has been around for 5+ years). It’s like her high profile Humanitarian work previously was just a way to network and promote herself. Hmm.

She’s also arrogant and ill informed - writing positive notes on fruit for s*x workers “you are strong” because she read someone did that in the states for school children. How patronising!

And her UK Vogue was rubbish. It’s UK Vogue and she picked so many Americans. Yara Shahidi is a beautiful, talented 19 year old actress but is she really a “Force for Change”? I know it’s Vogue so they’d want a certain amount to be photogenic but there are no beautiful charitable young actresses in the UK? And if she didn’t pick the women profiled, then why is she getting credit for the issue?

Her friends appear defending her all the time, meaning she’s giving them approval every time they talk about her. Otherwise they’d do it once and be told off or shunned. Her makeup artist is always talking about her, practically in tears defending his “Meg”.

I know I seem a bit rant-y but I’m four years younger than her and I’m so sick of her being held up as some kind of great role model for me and my friends. She’s a C-list actress who married well and is milking it for what it’s worth.

Being sick of her Saint Meghan act is not bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I wonder what Charles and William think? Charles never sued over the press' treatment of Camilla. They just got on with things.
Camilla got treated appallingly by the press, but she understood how it worked, and how the Royal Family worked, she just shut up and put up, doing her duties to the Family, working hard (by RF standards) doing engagements, having charitable pursuits and generally just getting on with it with incredible dignity and class. And do you know what, a lot of people have come to like Camilla, as we’ve all come to understand Charles and Diana should never have happened, we’ve come to respect Charles and Camilla’s relationship, people respect her now and she is part of the Family it’s all okay.

Meghan will never be anything other than Mrs Simpson II.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Libbub

VIP Member
It's no wonder Harry's crying on a public stage, the look on her face as Tom Bradbury asks those questions she's not even attempting to be positive or professional why does she not just spin things around and say yes im a victim of negative press but look at the blessings I have of course I'm ok I'm a lucky lady and nothing will spoil that I'm a happy new wife and mum,
If this is Meghan in public imagine the miserable energy behind closed doors he has to deal with 🤔
Well said....👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

It's no wonder Harry's crying on a public stage, the look on her face as Tom Bradbury asks those questions she's not even attempting to be positive or professional why does she not just spin things around and say yes im a victim of negative press but look at the blessings I have of course I'm ok I'm a lucky lady and nothing will spoil that I'm a happy new wife and mum,
If this is Meghan in public imagine the miserable energy behind closed doors he has to deal with 🤔
Did she ask Kate if she was OK? Her baby was only 6 weeks old when they got married, did she ask her if she was OK? Or did she reduce her to tears........

Did she ask Princess Eugenie if she was OK when she rocks up to her wedding in a bloody maternity coat despite having a bump the size of a pea and announces to the royal family "hey guess what guys I'm pregnant".......... Did she ask her if she was OK?? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Topanga

Chatty Member
So she left the launch of the Smartworks capsule collection after one hour to feed the baby... she KNOWS we all SAW her leaving him for a whole weekend to be a curse to her friend, right? And now she pretends she can’t do her JOB because it’s feed time? Are you kidding me, who is still falling for this???!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
wow! My son had lazy eyes so I find some of theses comments a bit rude! Especially saying that’s why she wants to keep him out of the public eye!

Lady Louise also has a lazy eye and I used to read awful comments about her as well.

I don’t agree with commenting on a babies looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Ah but try and highlight these things with such people and they come out firing ‘white privilege’ at us all. News flash there are some white people I do not like and also black people that I do not like. I do not like these people due to their opinions, their personalities and their actions. It has and never has had anything to do with their colour. Why is this so hard to comprehend?
I cannot stand the White Privilege argument. Tell a kid living on a dirt poor council estate with literally no-one in her family with a job, no chance of her ever getting a job, that she is privileged because she's white.

All white people are not middle class. There's a huge underclass of white people out there that are conveniently being ignored.

Reactions: 25
As an American I hate how they try to pretend she was an A-List celebrity. She was "the other woman" on some USA show after being a blow job giving extra on the 90210 reboot.

I won't fault her for the social climbing aspirations, but she seems really short sighted. She married the most eligible bachelor she could get her grubby little mitts on instead of one suited for her lifestyle desires. She should've let the Obama's set her up with a nice Congressman or an up-and-comer. Maybe someone high up in a non-profit?

Leave the royals for people who want and respect that lifestyle.

Reactions: 23

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Absolutely agree she’s jealous.. she constantly makes digs as well, it’s actuslly awkward to read/hear about.

It’s in the news today about them saying they won’t have more than 2 kids because of the environment(!)... bit rude when your bro has 3 kids. 😕
If they feel that strongly about it, how about have 1 kid, or none. And stop using private jets, huge vehicles, etc. Morons.

Reactions: 23

hannah123

VIP Member
Please leave Diana out of it because everyone knows she loved to bait the press. She would use them and abuse them for her own gain. I like Diana but people act like she was some saint that did nothing wrong, and god forbid anyone insults the 34 year man child that is Harry or we'll have to whip her name out.

Jeez can a bunch of American celebs stop criticising the British public for being annoyed at them? We're paying for them, they're representing us, we have a right to. If they're so bothered, America can take them in and fund them.

Reactions: 21

amoore90

I think meghan wants to be adored and admired like Kate is, but she never will be. I get the vibe that she thought she’d be the cool modern princess that everyone would be head over heels for, when actually, Kate’s elegance and respect for the monarchy and the UK outshines meghan irrevocably.

• Heart

judsmum

Chatty Member
Matt Haig is now posting, slating the press for their coverage of this topic - screaming racism. He is playing on the Princess Diana was only hounded by the media once she started dating a Muslim man.

This is absolute bollocks. Princess Diana was hounded from the moment she put on the engagement ring from Charles.

I couldn’t give a fuck what colour Meghan is, I couldn’t give a fuck where she comes from, what her family are like, I couldn’t give a fuck that she’s been married before and I am allowed an opinion on her, she is a member of the monarchy of the country where I live (by her own choice) - if my opinion on some of her actions was positive no one would say a word but because recent opinions on her and Harry’s contradictory behaviour are negative - we’re all a bunch of racists.

hannah123

VIP Member
Wonder what The Queen thinks. She abruptly became monarch at the age of 25 and was only the 6th queen in nearly 900 years of the countries history. Thrown in to it, no doubt feeling lonely and sad at her fathers death and realising she has to give up the best years of motherhood, but having to move on quickly for her country, all whilst having parliament and her own courtiers doubting her ability purely because she’s a woman.

These two are literally complaining because people called them out and no one asked if she’s ok. Recognise your privilege.

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Wonder what The Queen thinks. She abruptly became monarch at the age of 25 and was only the 6th queen in nearly 900 years of the countries history. Thrown in to it, no doubt feeling lonely and sad at her fathers death and realising she has to give up the best years of motherhood, but having to move on quickly for her country, all whilst having parliament and her own courtiers doubting her ability purely because she’s a woman.

These two are literally complaining because people called them out and no one asked if she’s ok. Recognise your privilege.
Never mind the Queen, I wonder what Prince Phillip thinks of her moaning about how hard her life is?!

Prince Phillip had to give up his Naval career. It apparently hit him hard. He was bored. He used to go off for months at a time on tours on the royal yacht Britannia. Quote: But Philip had to adjust to being his wife's consort, such as needing to walk a few steps behind her in public. He later admitted, "I thought I was going to have a career in the Navy, but it became obvious there was no hope.… There was no choice. It just happened. You have to make compromises. That's life. I accepted it. I tried to make the best of it."

She should take a leaf out of Phillip's book and accept it and make the best of it.

• Heart

rangrang88

Camilla got treated appallingly by the press, but she understood how it worked, and how the Royal Family worked, she just shut up and put up, doing her duties to the Family, working hard (by RF standards) doing engagements, having charitable pursuits and generally just getting on with it with incredible dignity and class. And do you know what, a lot of people have come to like Camilla, as we’ve all come to understand Charles and Diana should never have happened, we’ve come to respect Charles and Camilla’s relationship, people respect her now and she is part of the Family it’s all okay.

Meghan will never be anything other than Mrs Simpson II.
Speaking of a strong feminist woman, i can say Camilla paid her dues! she was vilified by the press 1000x over, plus the most hated woman in the 90s because everyone loved Diana. Granted, it was a well earned hate against Camilla coz she was a home wrecker, BUT damn, that woman dugged herself out of the mud that sank her, kept her mouth shut, continued to win the public over through the years, and just kept on with things. That is a STRONG woman, not this feminist BS me again puts herself out there. fakeness all around

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
My own personal dislike weirdly started with her demanding to wear a particular tiara for the wedding and when it simply wasn't possible Harry gave the big "what Meghan wants Meghan gets speech" I know he's the nation's golden boy but I think he acts like a cocky little twat at times and I also found it highly offensive when he said those who dislike his wife are racist but don't know it because it's unconscious - the list for me has just been growing ever since .