Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think that Kate and Wills arriving in the rickshaw tonight is a massive two fingers to M&H and the range rovers that were shipped to South Africa for them to be driven around in (due to the fact that they apparently couldn't obtain secure enough cars locally)?

I'm probably reading too much into it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see on their latest visit she's walking ahead of Harry again and shaking hands with the dignitaries first!

This clip from a previous visit made me laugh!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so genuine. I think I love her
Kate just seems like such an honest, gentle and person orientated individual. She makes it seem like she adores what she does (even if she sometimes may not), but Meghan in comparison looks as though she’s trying too hard to be polite but also carrying around an air of snobbery that seems like she’d rather be anywhere else than doing royal duties.

Reactions: 10
Kate just seems like such an honest, gentle and person orientated individual. She makes it seem like she adores what she does (even if she sometimes may not), but Meghan in comparison looks as though she’s trying too hard to be polite but also carrying around an air of snobbery that seems like she’d rather be anywhere else than doing royal duties.
I agree but also I feel like shes trying too hard.... Grabbing the first kid she sees and hugging them.....she'll hug anything if it stands still long enough...... The best bit for me in South africa was when she launched herself onto the floor the other women looked at her like" ffs are you kidding we gotta get on the floor"😂😂😂😂....... Shes not genuine at all..... Its all an act!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've always assumed that to prepare Kate for her role that she was given quite a few years of training before their engagement. William spoke about how he wanted to make sure her and her parents knew what they were getting into. I assume he didn't want her to end up like his mother? But then along comes Meghan assuming she knows how to cope with royal life because she's an independent woman who has worked blah, blah, blah. They rushed their marriage and she literally had about six months to get used to royal life. That was the mistake they made. She should have had full training like Kate.
The thing she did want to have a proper training and she still thinks she doesn't need to have this training.

Reactions: 2
I agree!

Reactions: 3
What Is going on in that picture? Rear entry?
Is this video legit? If so, yikes. It looks like rear entry. Apparently, it is on cornhub (replace it with p). I am sure if it was real, it would have been taken down by now?

Is this video legit? If so, yikes. It looks like rear entry. Apparently, it is on cornhub (replace it with p). I am sure if it was real, it would have been taken down by now?
I don’t think I want to look for it.🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ could she actually be pregnant again? Her tummy is definitely rounded
She definitely needs to secure her position. Faster she gets pregnant (or she seems to be pregnant), faster she'll be untouchable for at least one year.

She definitely needs to secure her position. Faster she gets pregnant (or she seems to be pregnant), faster she'll be untouchable for at least one year.
If she is then they didn’t waste any bloody time 😂

Christ could she actually be pregnant again? Her tummy is definitely rounded
The dress is two sizes too small for her now. Their allowance probably got cut so no budget for Spanx and since you can’t merch it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoa what tape/pics are we talking about? I saw the blind gossip thing and did a google but couldn’t find anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.