Harry and Meghan #193 Harkle what fright thru yonder window peeks, is it the beast, wife of ugly ginger son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it thrilling the number of news sites reporting on the Duo being booed? I wonder if they'll try and run a victim narrative of the mean and racist UK? And Pinocchio's permagrin was to mask the hurt she was feeling from the country who were so mean to her?

Last of royals leaving the reception (others seemed to sneak out a side door)...

1654259590218.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow, you leave a thread for an hour or so and when you come back, there's a brand new thread. :LOL: Thanks for thread and title.
I'm off to catch up on Youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Here is a clearer clip of the Harkles getting booed
Do you think he’s ever been boo’d before in his life? It would be a big change from cheers if that’s all he’s ever known

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She has the "I'm about to cry" or "I've just cried" look she had on the balcony after Hawwy told her to turn around in 2019. She is doing it for the cameras. Cue another Harpo interview where she will claim some sort of victimhood from this event.
And she looks like she used an extra large Sharpie marker for her eyeliner
That really is an awful outfit. Every stylist in the world really does dislike her.

I have to admit I'm becoming a big Beatrice fan. She looked lovely today and I really like Eddo too. I just assumed when they got together he was a chancer but he seems a real asset to the family. I imagine coming from Italian arrostocracy he's big on family loyalty. I have never really seen his speak to or interact with Eugenie and didn't again today. Definitely got a Team Cambridge t-shirt under his suit today.

I hope prince Charles is OK and getting the emitting support he'll need from his family. Imagine having to cope with a increasingly frail mother and dealing with a son who you've given nothing but love to, only for them to try and destroy you. I know as future king he needs to disown him but personally I don't know how I could if I was in his place. At least he's got Camilla and Catherine to help

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Do you think he’s ever been boo’d before in his life? It would be a big change from cheers if that’s all he’s ever known
No doubt he was booed because his wife is biracial. If I was Netflix I'd be rewriting my story board

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
It seems like the family have gone to lengths to make sure that William and Kate are not seen anywhere near Peg and her husband.

They might as well leave tonight because they really aren't doing anything special. They have no role and are essentially useless at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Oh yes can definitely hear it now! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm beginning to think them two having their own little parade today and individual walk in was actually a very very good idea. It exposed them to the public , there was no hiding and it's resulted in them really getting an understanding of how much they are despised.. Wow hearing those boos must have been excruciating for them..... Smart move from the RF !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I think Zara and Mike are Switzerland - Zara grew up with them both so must despair at Hazzno but I do think she is there for them both and is being diplomatic. As for her mum? I really hope she ripped the pair a new one - her face never gives much away but she is the only royal I wouldn’t want to cross 😄
I can't imagine that. I can see her being polite, but not friendly like she is with William and Kate.

Reactions: 42
Is there any more official events to happen that the Harkles have been named as attending? Or is that hopefully the last we see of them?

Reactions: 24
I thought Meghan was holding William's hand for a moment there. Meghan should have gone up a dress size, the trench coat style dress shouldn't be ballooning across the shoulders, it should be flat

View attachment 1315237

It's too tight on the arms and the side which is why it's ballooning
View attachment 1315254
Thank you. You nailed it. I was itching to find the words... you nailed it. Once again the backfat has made its appearance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the booing will also reinforce to the RF that the 6s won't be tolerated as working members.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm beginning to think them two having their own little parade today and individual walk in was actually a very very good idea. It exposed them to the public , there was no hiding and it's resulted in them really getting an understanding of how much they are despised.. Wow hearing those boos must have been excruciating for them..... Smart move from the RF !!!
I wonder if they were actually suppose to walk down the isle on their own though? It seemed so awkward to me when they got to their seats. The others were already seated and obviously Hazza and Megabitch were arranged to not sit in the isle. Hazza seemed annoyed about where he was seated. Brilliant move by HM to have them seated where they were.

Why does Hazza seem so bloody angry so much? I can’t believe I liked this guy at one time. He really is an angry drop kick. And the wife, can someone please slap that fake smile off her face. Every time I see her and that smirk I want to punch her. Horrid couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.