Harry and Meghan #193 Harkle what fright thru yonder window peeks, is it the beast, wife of ugly ginger son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a great clip of everyone leaving. It's interesting to see the body language of everyone before Hazzno and his witch comes and afterwards. The sense I get is they're tolerating him because he's family but detest her. Zara is her mother's daughter. Also hysterical theyre the only ones not invited to the buffet and its been announced too. I reckon something kicked off yesterday

I was cross they were invited but its a masterclass from the RF. No one can think theyre anything but related royalty now. And any further lies from them looks just like the lies they are. But I think emotionally having these two close is taking a hard toll.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think Zara and Mike are Switzerland - Zara grew up with them both so must despair at Hazzno but I do think she is there for them both and is being diplomatic. As for her mum? I really hope she ripped the pair a new one - her face never gives much away but she is the only royal I wouldn’t want to cross 😄
I think poor Zara and Mike have taken one for the team and have been tasked with keeping an eye on them. Zara was definitely talking about their car on the steps. She was probably wondering where the bloody hell is the car to take these losers away.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This is a great clip of everyone leaving. It's interesting to see the body language of everyone before Hazzno and his witch comes and afterwards. The sense I get is they're tolerating him because he's family but detest her. Zara is her mother's daughter. Also hysterical theyre the only ones not invited to the buffet and its been announced too. I reckon something kicked off yesterday

I was cross they were invited but its a masterclass from the RF. No one can think theyre anything but related royalty now. And any further lies from them looks just like the lies they are. But I think emotionally having these two close is taking a hard toll.
Does anyone know what Zara said as they walked off?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.