Harry and Meghan #193 Harkle what fright thru yonder window peeks, is it the beast, wife of ugly ginger son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thanksgiving service those two twats should have been sat right at the back where no one could see them
Ay, there’s the rub.

Megz sees all this as theatre for us & showbiz for her own ends.
But these subtle public protocols & rich pageantry have meaning for our nations.
Granted much of it echoes a Victorian style panto, BUT there is much brought forth from our history.
To Megz, it is meaningless.

Had the Snarks pitched up late like that elsewhere, they would have been sat at the back or not allowed on the flight.
Their dallying for photo-ops & commercial gain have cost them dear as they have shown themselves up badly in front of not just the congregation there to pay respect to HMTQ, but the keen eye of the global meeja. It is a sign of blatant disrespect.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've been thinking (yeah, I know, dangerous) of a possible scenario coming down the road after the debacle of this visit for the Jubilee.

MM doesn't have a maternal bone in her body -none, not one - she's too involved with herself. So, if Hawwy woke up and finally realized what he's done, at her urging., finally realized everything about her and her past was a lie, I think with a large enough payout (and I mean very large), she will divorce and allow him to raise the children (if there are any) in the UK in the midst of Harry's family, which is their heritage. She will be able to turn herself into a victim and martyr, both at the same time, and emerge unbelievably rich and have generous visitation. It's a win, win for her!

Possible? Anything's possible. Likely? Sadly I don't think so.

I think I'm losing my marbles - overdosing on the harkles will do that to you :p

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah one of our clever Tattlers picked up in Tindall plus was it armstrong jones or lknley? Anyway picked up on that exchange and dagger glance. Also at one point Kate, rather exceptionally (and she was in a palpably anxious mood during the ceremony which is so unlike her as she is usually unflappable - great poker face) glanced over in the direction of the treacherous twits with a glare never seen on her before. Something happened.
If the archbishop of York had pulled out a wrestling mat and yelled "dingding" i think tindalls, Peter, Linley and quote possibly Big Willy would have go e over there and dragged her by her veneers and him by his flaring nostrils and beaten the ever living tit out of them.

One can only dream
Still two days to go, never say never 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not saying Bea and Eug should be punished for their fathers actions, but they normally would be ahead of Edward and his family. The fact H and M are sat lower than them speaks volumes! It must be a real kick in the teeth for him.
Edward and Sophie are still “working” royals, which is why they were on the front row. They’ve been making a clear distinction at the jubilee public events between working royals and family member royals. Previous events Andrew was still a working royal so they’ve all be shuffled about.

Reactions: 30
I could see this being the plan. Show them the cold north wind and then invite them back in. I can’t see them ever being trusted again, but it will be easier for the royal family if they’re inside pissing out rather than outside pissing in.
’Azza will need somewhere to go when Smegz dumps him.
He is not working out for her according to her master plan.
Something has to give.

Reactions: 25
There has to be another camera which was still focussed on them. Let's hope footage gets released. They clearly cut away to another camera, but why?
The same reason msm dimmed the boos

Reactions: 24
Edward and Sophie are still “working” royals, which is why they were on the front row. They’ve been making a clear distinction at the jubilee public events between working royals and family member royals. Previous events Andrew was still a working royal so they’ve all be shuffled about.
Talking of the Wessexes, they've arrived in NI

Screenshot_20220604-111253.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Look at sophie and Edward's son. He looks sweet but also like "what the duck is going on? Is this how adults behave?"
I wondered about them. Royal or not he's at that age where being dragged here and there by your parents is (pre) teenage hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
MM doesn't have a maternal bone in her body -none, not one - she's too involved with herself.
I've been thinking exactly this today. Doesn't motherhood visibly change people's priorities and soften women? But she appears to be the same ego-driven self-serving fake that she always was.

Reactions: 28
They wanted half in/ half out and thats what they got.
The seating plan and camera positioning was genius.
You know the RF does not explain or answer any remarks made about them, even when the Harkles lied on the Oprah disaster, they stayed silent, except for William saying the RF were not in any way racists. But I believe they let the Harkles know in no uncertain terms these past few days that they are not going to take the lies lying down.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So now they’re saying in the DM that The Queen will watch the concert at Windsor with H&M! So they haven’t gone back to America then?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I wondered about them. Royal or not he's at that age where being dragged here and there by your parents is (pre) teenage hell!
The way he turned round when the Harkles were waiting to sit down suggests to me that Sophie had briefed him that there may be a spot of bother.

Probably told him, and Louise, to stay firmly in their allocated seats too. In one of the screenshots Hazza is very obviously pointing at that front row.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Absolutely seats are assigned.
Protocols determine who sits where relative to the Monarch & line of succession.
The Gruesomes were placed between Sarah Chatto (much loved, deeply loyal & no nonsense) & the B squad (Bea, Euge, Edo & Bottlebank), all much loved but not the A team.

Simply, the Bottlebanks & Gruesomes were sat between Bea & Sarah & behind Sophie.
No room for manoeuvre.
Between Sophie and Sarah those two didn’t stand a chance. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Mike tindall had a face like thunder as Harry was exiting the church Harry looked terrified and made no contact with him only Zara . Whole thing is comical they didn’t even wave to crowd leaving they know they done ..
Yes and they were both scared to walk down those steps on their own. I'm sure Harry was trying to hold back and wait for another couple to walk with , as the boos had already started.. but loved the way Zara just kind of smiled and waved them off down the steps as a matter of urgency while hearing the jeers and realising this was the moment to see their walk of shame... All those left at the top of the stairs knew their fate was sealed.... delightful !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.